Thread: Build Thread?
View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:54 AM   #1
K.Lucas
wouldnt be here if it ran

Name: Kenton

Motorcycle(s): 04 ninja 250.....ish. Project

Build Thread?

Hey all. I've been a long-time lurker of this site, it's good to finally be involved.

My first bike was a '97 ninja 600 that was a total POS that I modified pretty heavily and enjoyed for a few years (There's a picture attached). I got rid of it a few years back to pay for a new engine in my car (which I then proceeded to total a few months later). since then I've been wanting to get another bike to build.

So that leads up to about 2 years ago when a buddy of mine said he had to get rid of his old bike because his dad needed the garage space. he said if I could start it, I could have it. Fresh gas and a jump later I've got an '04 ninja 250 for $0.00. I am in the process of bobbing it currently and I'd love to show you guys, but I haven't really found any forums for build threads. Am I missing it?

At this point I've really only got about 3 major things to finish (tank fab, rear fender fab, and tuning). all the electrical is done as of 2 days ago, and I fired it up using my hanging aux tank last night. Point me in the right direction and I'll start a build thread so you guys can check it out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ninja.jpg (85.4 KB, 5 views)
K.Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote