View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2008, 08:43 PM   #1
M-Oorb
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250r (Fastest Color)

Talking Finally Home From College!! Project timeee

Finally home from college!!! That means I get to ride and work on my bike...I've been looking forward to winter break since...well since school started back up. I have a bunch of things that have been awaiting my return to get put on my bike. Well first thing is first...tomorrow Im gunna take it out and do what Ive been waiting for . Then to get started on the projects for over the break. First will probably be the removel of the snorkel since ive yet to do this...then of course shim the needles. Next would be the installation of the competition werks fender elimination kit that ive been dying to put on. Then using my pitbull rear stand and vortex swing arm spools to do an oil change . Then some more riding. Then putting on my new rear cowl cover so complete the clean rear end look. Last week I ordered a set of clear aero flush turn signals with a "carbon fiber" base. Gunna paint the base black...only reason I didnt buy it in black is cause they only had it in amber and I reallllyyyy wanted the clear. Then of course install those bad boys. And then last but not least...polish the lip of the rims (courtesy of kkim's dyi) Then lots more riding and enjoying the warm florida weather before returning to cold jersey for school . Cant wait to wake up tomorrow and get started!!
M-Oorb is offline   Reply With Quote