View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2010, 09:07 AM   #5
Dr Honda
ninjette.org member

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): Buell XB12Ss, Victory Vegas, DRZ400, XR50

Hi Guys,

It wasn't easy, but I think I finally have it all straighted out now.

Everyone who requested their parts, has been shipped. And, everyone who requested a refund... your info was sent to paypal, and is getting processed. I'm not sure how long that will take because Ian's account was locked... but when that happened, there was money in it.

Let me add one thing to the refunds situation. Because the account the money is coming from isn't mine, I can't find out anything. (by law) Ian is the only person able to help you if there is a delay. Unfortunately, he is still in the hospital, but I'm sure since it's in Paypal's hands... it will get processed, at their normal speed.

I guess I should add that, even though CycleControls web site is still up, it will no longer take orders, and the business relationship between CycleControl, LLC and A&L Motorsports, LLC will be dissolved as of this date. (Ian and I are still friends though)

Now for the good news. Anyone who was waiting to make a new order, I will be working on getting the parts on my website today. Most of them should be available for sale as early as tonight.

Sorry for all the problems, but I hope to start a new chapter in the life of these parts.

FYI... My web site is:

www.a-lmotorsports.com
Dr Honda is offline   Reply With Quote