View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #1
kkim

Hey... Look At Me!! Look At Me!!!

If you subscribe to the philosophy that bright colored clothing/gear enhances your chance of being seen by cagers, then this post is for you.

I finally received my new helmet in Hi Vis Yellow. As far as I know, Scorpion is the only company that makes a helmet in this color. This color only comes in their EXO-700 series, but I can imagine if sales take off, they will be offering this color in their other model lines as well.

Doubt it, you say??? I have been trying for over a month to get one and every helmet place has been out of them. I finally tracked one down the other day.

Be advised if you are interested in getting one, try one on first to confirm sizing. This is my second one as I usually take a size medium or large. My Shoei RF-1000 is a size large and fits me perfectly. When I ordered the Scorpion in large, it was waay too tight and I couldn't even hear myself think when I had it on. This one that finally came in is an XL and fits very well. It may have to do with my head shape, as others (OldGuy) who have this helmet ordered their usual size and are happy with the fit.

Photos were taken with the drapes half open to show the difference in color between the helmet shaded and in the sunlight.

Review on the helmet is here...
http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motor.../exo-700-neon/

kkim is offline   Reply With Quote