View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #19
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Sean, let us know how the meeting with the lawyer went. Also, I would def print out those emails.

How do you feel about what's going on? Do you still love her? Do you still want to spend the rest of your life with her? Some people on here may find it difficult to accept that a person who's been cheated on will forgive the other person and find a way to make things work. It's hard to explain how you feel about a person after having spent every day of your life with them for the past decade (as in my case). I'm guessing you've been married for at least as long as your daughter has been around. Love doesn't disappear in a single instant. It takes a long time to go from love to unloved. I say unloved instead of hate because, some people just fall out of love, but they don't hate each other.

Figure out how you want to proceed before making any rash decisions. I can't imagine that you would want to stay with her, but make sure you don't fall into raging arguments. Be an adult, even if she isn't. If she screams or yells at you, take a deep breath and reply in a normal tone of voice. Ask her to be civil with you. Good luck!