View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:12 AM   #6
Momaru
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Candy Plasma Blue 250R

Funny thing is that before I bought this, I was looking for exactly the same option. Thanks for the reminder guys.

How's this:

The 'borrower' paypals me the $200 upfront as a deposit (the full cost of a replacement). I'll keep $15/week (shipping will be paid from this) and return the remainder to you when I receive it back and have a chance to check it over for any excessive damage. Not that I doubt you'd take good care of it, but for my own protection. The 'rental' will start as of the day it's delivered and end as of the date it's postmarked (so if it takes a week in transit, I won't charge ya for that). Anything missing or significantly damaged (I'll be lenient) when I open the box will come out of the deposit for replacement cost, at the manufacturer's list price.

Two caveats: you'll need to supply your own O2 sensor bung (and plug bolt). Alternatively you can use the ones in the box and I can take $8+shipping from your 'rental' fee to get another set from AEM. You'll also need a fused battery-tender type bung (SAE) that hooks to the battery for power. Again, alternatively I can order one and include it for temporary use (or you can keep it and I'll take its cost from the deposit). Need to remember to unplug it when your bike's not on.

Questions? Issues? Thoughts?