View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2011, 07:36 AM   #315
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Green_Demon View Post
I've heard nothing but awful things about the Chinese fairings. People say they crack easily, look very cheap, sometimes need to be cut with a dremel to fit on the bike, etc. I wish they weren't so cheap in build quality because I've seen pics of some on eBay that look sweet!
BTW, good luck finding those Chinese fairings that color match. None of them do from what I understand. Even their black fairings look like an entirely different colored black.
Well, even Kawasaki has different blacks through the years, so one could still wonder if it was simply the "wrong black." There is no "wrong Kawi green" and any difference from the tank could be explained by it being metal and everything else being plastic. Heck, it would be a "balanced difference" regardless. I certainly wouldn't care. It's not at all like their other unique colors being deceptively shown with a matching tank (the least they could do is include a tank cover "fairing" too!).
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote