View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:06 PM   #5
Mr.E
That rider dude.

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2011 White Ninja 250 SE.

Also, did you know some places dont accept school I.D's as proper ID? I think that is stupid. These same places allow gun ID's to be accepted though, which if you ask me, is even more stupid. They are making it more difficult for people to vote, which is not what we should be doing at all. Sure voting fraud is plausible, but as stated above, and from other thing's I've read, there's not much evidence to support that it's been a significant factor in past elections.

It does make it harder for the lower class to vote, especially when they struggle just to put food on the table for their family. What they do now is good enough. Perhaps just a proof of ID would be fine, but still, Im not for it. Especially if there is no major problem with anything right now. It'll only make voting more difficult, and it really outrages me as a student, to see that some places dont accept student ID's. Just my two cents.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Mods: flushmount Led front binkers, diode mod, pazzo levers, clear tank pad, racing replica grips, bike monkeys integrated tal light, zx-2r vinyls, rearsets, red bar ends, and more red accented stuff.