View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #29
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

PS there is guys out there who can corner my socks off on their 1000 while I'm on my super cornering ability Ninja 250.

It's all in the rider and how tuned he is with his machine.

Your best bet would be to have two of the same bike. One for the track and one for the street. That way, you never lose tune of your vehicle. Otherwise your whole center of gravity can be off from one bike to another and it's just something you have to practice for.

I'd say if you really like your Ninja 250 and don't need more speed, keep it and make it fuel injected so it's not such a pain in the ass. They are pretty nice bikes aside from the flexy tube frame.
I like the engine design to be honest. They pretty much look just like a GSXR too. Nobody can tell the difference.

I bought my 250R in the first place because it's pretty damn cool.
I crashed it being an idiot, but oh well. Lesson learned. I still have it and work on it and it still sitting in my garage right now waiting for me to do some wheelies. Better to learn and crash a $5000 250R than a $13000 GSXR. Bikes cost twice as much after you total them. My ninja really cost me $10,000 and it still needs a $700 frame and $500 forks.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote