Thread: dayton ohio
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #24
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Ohio Ninjetters do it in the dirt! gauging interest.

@snot I hope you don't mind me thread jacking this one, but @SC90 and I were thinking up another group get together that we could likely make, and is a little different than other group meetups.

Simon and I were reading through this thread about nickjpass's motorcycle saga and his new quest for a dirt bike. Anyhow, the topic of an MSF course for dirt riders came up, and both of us thought it might be interesting, so we looked into locations that the course was offered. An idea came to us; why not have an Ohio ninjetters meetup? aaaaaand why not do it in the dirt?? It would give us Ohioans some time to hang out, and to learn something new about that hobby we all love; riding motorcycles

We found that the course is offered in Massilon, which is between us, and figured that as long as the price wasn't too high, it would be a boat-load of fun for the day.

This post is just to gauge some interest. If there is enough interest, we can officially check out the prices (it says to check each location for price, and idk how to do that at the moment... ) and organize a group to all sign up for the same date etc.

Here's the site for the MSF dirtbike course: http://www.dirtbikeschool.org/

I'm personally in as long as it's $50 or less. Last time I rode a dirtbike was in middle school when I rode a friend's little 50cc dirtbike in his backyard. I would love to see what it feels like now that I know more about motorcycles and am a more avid mountain biker. I would also be perfectly happy to take the ninjette out for an hour ride to Mansfield to meet up with you guys, and learn to ride dirt.

Anyhow, @NDspd, snot, @Angry Gerry, @HAM, @csmith12 (if you wanna drive all the way back up to Ohio to hang out with us again I think you'll be chillin with me enough this summer) anyone who's interested, lemme know what you think of this idea for a group meetup. It could be tons of fun!

Thanks guys, hopefully we can get this off the ground

Last futzed with by choneofakind; March 18th, 2012 at 09:12 PM.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote