View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #107
Minikin_Jo
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jo

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaesun View Post
The guy on the Honda? He was a friend of poyermet.

I can't view the vids yet, but i'm dreading it. My cornering is borderline dangerous. i'm about to sign up for the total control advanced riding clinic in Frederick next weekend. So I hope to do a lot better next time!
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh my bad - I remembered reading someone was bringing a friend but I thought it was you that posted it. Sorry, @jaesun!

We have a total control class here at Howard CC but you have to have a minimum of 1 yr and 5,000 miles riding experience to sign up. Does Frederick have any type of minimum requirement like that?

I don't have the footage of us actually riding yet edited/posted. There was one part where you touched the yellow line making a sharp right turn, which made me nervous. Then there was the second time when you made another sharp right and went into the other lane. LOL I know that scared you because after that you really slowed down before entering the turns. So when I noticed you'd slow down for turns, I would give you more room ahead of me so I didn't run into you because a few times I thought I was going to hit you. On the recording, everything looks far away so I don't look like I'm even close to you, and when I backed off from you, I really looked far away from you. I couldn't help but notice after that you started shifting your butt on the turns but you weren't leaning at all.