View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:53 PM   #1
NewbieNinja
ninjette.org member

Name: Yue Pheng

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r, 2009 Suzuki GSX-R750

Newbie NinJa reporting in.

Hi guys,

I'm new to the ninja world but have been riding for about 1 1/2 year now on my GSX-R600. Originally, I bought this ninja for my wife to practice on but lately, I've taken an interest on it. Its very light and quite nimble and well.. its basically my errhmm.. our little pocket rocket.. Lol.

I've owned it for about a month now. I've only rode it a few times because I mostly ride my 600 to work. I get to and from work much faster and I have to figure out wtf is wrong w/ the ninja's performance. The guy I got it from said he detuned it for his wife but I can't figure out how you can detune a carb engine besides the cutting the fuel but even then that would be dangerous for the engine..

Oh wells.. as far as Mods it already has a Homemade fender eliminator kit, Yoshi exhaust, and supposedly its been dyno jetted(not sure how to found out if its true or not), and tank pad sticker.

Thanks for taking your time to read all of this lol.. I'm pretty picky when it comes to forums but this one seems pretty legit. I did alot of research before I signed up. I hope to learn more from you ninja GURUs..
NewbieNinja is offline   Reply With Quote