View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #25
DaBlue1
Long Time Rider

Name: Blue

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj2093 View Post
On a different note. Does anyone know where I can get rotors that won't cost me an arm and a leg?

From the looks of those pics you have no pad left on the rear and the front is not to far behind. the grinding you are hearing is probably metal to metal on the rotors. You need to get pads and rotors.

I got a set of Galfer Brake Rotors.
They appear of very good quality and look better than OEM. Will post a review when I get them installed. My rotors have over 22,000 miles and just barely with in spec. I ordered them from

HardRacing.com - 704-799-2192
264 Rolling Hill Rd.
Mooresville, NC 28117 U.S.A.

OHLINS Premier Dealer_Great Prices, Tech.Support, Full Staff of Sales Reps, Fast WORLD WIDE Shipping,
Large Inventory and Excellent Customer Service.

If you call ask for Leonard and tell him you want the best deal on The Galfer Solid Mount Wave Rotors for the Ninja 250 DF203w Front & DF204 Rear. Let him know you heard about them from the forum. He should be able to do $159.00 on the front and $109.00 on the rear rotors.

You may also want to get a Digital Thickness Gauge so you can keep track of the thickness of the rotors. (See the attachment for brake disc specs.)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ninja250_08 Brakes.pdf (36.6 KB, 3 views)
DaBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote