itslocfoo
ninjette.org member

Name: Loc

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161636

You've been riding a month, are scared of crosswinds, and don't yet understand the concept of staying light on the bars and supporting weight without your hands.

Is more power really the best idea? Keep the junker pregen until you're more comfortable that you're not going to bin it.

Think about it.
you think so? its maybe its just cause my bike sucks. I feel like its so jumpy, it takes so long to warm up.i wanted to get a 2008 250r is that a bad idea? i just want to get rid of this bike and get another one :/ thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv45 View Post
If that's the case - don't buy a SV650.

A SV650 isn't small, light, or easy to learn on. I've had one since 2006, and don't recommend them unless you have at least a couple successful seasons under your belt.
oh damn yeah you're right now that i think about it i am not advance enough to get a 650. i actually want the ninja 2008 250. its just that i feel like this pregen is so light and scary and something is wrong with it. I got scammed from some guy for such a crappy bike i just want to sell it to someone that knows how to fix it. I fixed the idle issues already so i think its best if i sell it

thanks so much guys for the advice!
also! when i lean during a corner, i have wrist pain :/
itslocfoo is offline   Reply With Quote