View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #10
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Harley riders would not have had an accident. Most Harley riders are seasoned riders with enough experience to see a bad situation and adapt to the circumstance. The don't tailgate which leaves room for cages to act like idiots. Harley riders also will drag a cager out of their car and beat the hell out of them for driving dangerously. This detours drivers from attempting to cause an accident.
CCCowboy this statement is nearly racist except that Harley riders are not a race but made up of many different types of people. I believe you were kidding but I wanted to add that Harley riders are just like all of the members of this forum. Some are new riders, some are experienced riders, some are great people who would help anyone and some would drag you out for your car and whoop your a**. The one thing I love about Harley riders is THAT they ride!

Like I said (based on other posts you have made) I believe you are just kidding but I don't want people judging me because of what I ride and some of them may not want to be judged by their ride. Although I am sure some of them would love to be seen as a tough guy because they ride a Harley
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote