View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #17
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Thanks. Now, I noticed that there are no pics of certain steps because, as you said, you only have two hands (FREAK!). We all have that problem, but you also have a serious presence on YouTube so you're the first person I thought of when I saw the Looxcie wearable POV camera a few days ago. It seems perfect for DIY videos and motorcycle ride DVRs because it's always recording, whether you have anything interesting to say or not, and it will save a 30-second clip when you press the button. It also has a higher-quality camcorder mode for when you want to do a traditional moto-vlog. It's a shame that they don't seem to be marketing it to us in the motorcycle community. I already asked them to look into it. I am crossing the country soon and would like to live-stream it over 3G, which is another promised feature. If someone like you were to contact them, I'm sure they'd see that you can help them promote their product. Perhaps they'll send us one to pass around? Svengalie is always showing his latest camera equipment on his moto-vlog so I think he should get a crack at it too (UK). Maybe Mordeth13 too (Taiwan). We should bombard them with requests.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote