View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #30
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

I hear ya Dan. I didnt ask him about something like that. I offered to handle the distribution to make it easier on him and kinda ease him into the group buy idea. I figured he would be more likely to hook us up if he had to do as little work as possible. He actually suggested to me on the phone that he would ship to Cali people.

I can run the coupon code idea by him and see what he says. It would prob help if I had a def number of rearsets needed, the more orders hes gonna get the more likely he will prob wanna do the work.

If i do have to handle the shipping and paypal i can invoice everyone and that way u are covered. I didnt even think about the paypal fees on my end either. How does that work? does everyone pay a fee for sending money? or would i just pay fees for receiving?