View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #37
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarC View Post
In order to have buyer protection you can't gift. For those who don't mind it, that is an option. I learned the hard way a long time ago that's the only reason I bring it up. It just protects everyone Paypal fees are I think 2.9%, so on these it would be around 7-8 or so bucks off the top of my head. Shipping via USPS flat rate is $5.20 or so. 12-13 bucks to get everything sorted isn't too bad. If you can make a good paper trail I think we can do this without a hiccup.
yea, paypal fees would be about $7 which i would have to add to the price to cover my expenses since i'm not the original vendor and i'm not making anything off this but the same discount everyone else is on the rearset cost. and if i have to pay $70 in paypal fees then im actually paying more than regular cost for my set

maybe if we get some more people involved i can get Dennis at Bohemian to drop the price down. he quoted me the price for a group buy of 10-12, lets try to get 12-15 committed buyers and I'll see if that will work.

okay everyone start telling a friend to tell a friend and lets get this thing rolling! lets start getting some names on the "COMMITTED" list and hopefully by monday have this thing ready to roll!