View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #19
StealthESW
ninjette.org member

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ducati Monster 696

The dealer is just really busy. They are back logged about 3 weeks. Don't really have a choice in dealers here. Plus they are really nice at this place, so far. We'll see how it goes if they can't fix the issue for good.

By the way, they rode the bike this morning and was able to confirm the issue as described. I was told they will talk to Kawasaki on Tuesday and see what they say to do with it. So the rain of parts is about to begin. (Hopefully not. I would like to try to sell it ASAP. I just have no confidence in the product after all the info I have found in this and several other forums about this issue.) He also confirmed the clutch is not slipping.

Here we have a lemon law that protects buyers of vehicles from reoccurring issues. I think this issue would fall under the lemon law. We will see if they can fix the issue.

Below is a link to the Oklahoma explaination of the Lemon Law. Could be the only way to get Kawasaki to start looking for a true solution to the problem. There could be something like it in your state. I think it would be a good idea for anyone that is continueing to have the issue to look into.
http://www.ok.gov/omvc/pdf/LL%20Guide.pdf
StealthESW is offline   Reply With Quote