View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #17
slolane
Motorcyclist

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ninja 300 ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai View Post
Haha, Yea definitely. I think alot of it has to do with the fact that I used the undertail bolts instead of resting the unit on the seat pan. Weight distribution becomes very different when that happens. Cant wait to see what Jerkson comes up with. While currently it's sturdy, I dont know if the undertail bolts can handle a topcase along with it. One day we'll find out. Thanks again for the inspiration. I doubt I'd have attempted it without seeing how it turned out on yours.
Glad I could help, this mod really turned my bike into primary transportation for me allowing me to ride A LOT more. Yours really looks great, as said above we are our own worse critic so no worries about a little paint chip or whatever. On mine when I made a little exhaust hanger I had to shorten/cut down the right sidecase bracket support and rebend it... doing so after all painted and all left a small little crinkle but I can live with it for now.

So did you get any take-out on the bike yet? I have several times for dinner, lunch and brought home "doggy-bags" from restaurants...
slolane is offline   Reply With Quote