Old January 14th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #36
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
If I ever get old (sure hope not!) then I will keep riding. My only hope is that my obituary will read, after 88 years of life, Jiggles died when he lost control of his motorcycle in excess of 180mph at seats point and crashed into a wall. He was riding the fastest 250 ever created
Sorry jiggles; you're going to have to get passed at least 209MPH to have the worlds fastest ninjette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
That is a very good one.

Thanks for your encourage, guys; however, my problem is not age related.

Follow the link (special for @akima):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...000-miles.html

I have had a neurological problem that deteriorates my hearing and balance senses, slowly but surely.

I know that in some time from now, I will not be able to properly keep the balance on any bike.

Riding something like a trike doesn't appeal to me: if I cannot lean a bike......

I have been doing mechanic work and riding many types of motorcycles, including sidecars, since I was 12.

It has been half a century of pure joy; that is what I would like to motivate many young people to live.

Again, thank you all.
I heard about that guy a while ago. Impressive stuff.

So sorry to hear that you may be unable to ride in the coming years. I hope you make the most of your current riding time.

Congrats on getting member of the month! You earned it. I love having you around here.
akima is offline   Reply With Quote