View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #2
Sonofswin
Old Guy, New Bike

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Blue Ninja 250R, Yamaha SRV250

Setting Up a Switch for Autotune

This should allow you to set-up a switch with which to turn your Autotune on and off. I use one and find it very convenient for controlling when I am mapping. Any kind of regular automotive switch will do. I believe the instructions for installing the switch on your Autotune are included in the basic installation instructions.

Before starting make sure your mechanical switch is off.

Open power commander V then go to power commander tools select configure select Autotune when your in take check out of auto tune enabled put a check in the box for enable hardware switch click ok.

Go back to power commander tools again and select configure, select map switch, put a check in the box and click ok.

Open your base map on the main screen lower left side by clicking open map file then select send map. There should be a pop up on the lower left side that says select a position. Click position one then open another map and the same pop up will appear this time click position two. Now it will show both maps. Map one & two can be the same map.

Now go back to power commander tools, select configure, select map switch. Take the check out of the box. Go back into power commander tools and select configure, select Autotune and put a check back in the box to enable Autotune, then click ok.

Position one auto-tunes & position two does not. (Meaning position two is your base map.)

Good luck! This, is not set in stone so if someone finds a better way to do it, please let me know.