View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #6
Sonofswin
Old Guy, New Bike

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Blue Ninja 250R, Yamaha SRV250

Quote:
Originally Posted by red26 View Post
I have a problem with the autotune,where the trims only shows for the first gear.
Sounds like maybe you set it up to map for each gear, but don't have the gear input set correctly. Or, you may have the gear input set, but haven't set target AFR's for each gear which means the Autotune wouldn't try to map anything except 1st gear.

I think you have to create a fuel table for each gear when you want to do that. Since I don't map for each gear, I'm not sure. I would check the settings in the Power Commander software though, it sure sounds like your problem is with the configuration.

Quote:
After that i make a connection from the PCV to the wire from the ECU. (Ninja 250R FI). Still did not shows gear change to 2,3 and so on.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. The Autotune has to be connected to the PCV in order to map. The PCV also should be installed correctly and working properly to use the Autotune.

Did you use the PCV before you installed the Autotune? If so, did it perform okay?