Old September 8th, 2011, 01:23 AM   #32
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja250 View Post
Well seems I coulda went a bit bigger than 48. lol
I put the 13/48 on today with a RK X-ring 520/120 chain and the bike feels like a ninja 350 now. I was also able to get it up to 85mph. Maybe coulda gone more to limiter but it was revving through the roof. The gear ratio change did decrease the top speed, but not by much. 15-20mph max.
I can still freeway the bike fine and lane changes have become a breeze!

The bike shoulda been built this way to begin with. lol

I was able to wheelie to balance point by revving to about half of normal though, which was pretty nice!

Did some of the best wheelies of my life today.

I definitely rode out some sit down wheelies at balance point for a bit. I was using throttle to balance and yanking left and right ont he bars to keep the bike pointed straight while riding the wheelies. It was sick!

Did a couple stand up also and had the bike at 12oclock!

Getting lots better at it. The Ninja 250 should have come with 13/48 to begin with. I can go 85 just fine. If it's plenty for socal I'm sure it's plenty for the rest of the world. Hell I can get to 85mph super fast too!
I dig it.

I'll try and make a new ninja 250 stunt video once I get a bit more used to it.

Also spent $190 after tax total on some new thick Icon stunt gloves with titanium knuckles for if I hit the pavement.

Here's some proof pudding. I still say I should have grabbed a larger sprocket... I guess I'll start saving for a new chain/sprocket/sprocket combo lol.

The sproket looks real nice those were the gloves i wanted >.< but i think ima be mature and get ful gloves :P