View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #8
backinthesaddleagain
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ZX6R 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Economy's affected everyone pretty hard. I hear there's been a dramatic reduction in gang related activities/reports/etc. City officials would like for you to think the cause were the crime prevention team but that can't be further from the truth. Gang bangers can't go bang bang anymore because homies be raising gun prices. Times are hard....for everyone.
Haha, that reminds me of when the NFL lockout was going on. Ray Lewis said if football isn't played on sundays evil will happen, crime will increase.

"Do this research if we don't have a season -- watch how much evil, which we call crime, watch how much crime picks up, if you take away our game," Lewis told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio.

That's because, Lewis said, the NFL lockout affects "way more than us" -- the owners and the players.

"There's too many people that live through us, people live through us," he said. "Yeah, walk in the streets, the way I walk the streets, and I'm not talking about the people you see all the time."

When asked why he thought crime would increase if the NFL doesn't play games this year, Lewis said: "There's nothing else to do Sal."

Wonder if he also meant to include out of work NFL players??
backinthesaddleagain is offline   Reply With Quote