View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #33
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

Name: Natalie

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 Special Edition Red/Black

I took out both lights and tried them out on the opposite fairings and they don't seem to fit right, so I'm pretty sure I had them on the right sides the first time. I think the fact that you put that black silicone around yours really helps and would prevent this from happening to anyone else since it does prevent the proton from being against the fairing. Initially, I wired them up to have the strobe effect, but I didn't really care for the look of it. It looked too aftermarket-like. Since I took them off again, I just rewired them to have the standard blink.

Here's a pic of the final results. I'm really happy with the way they look. Way better than the stock turn signals.

Before:

After:

And here is a pic of the crack. Like I said, it's not that noticable, but I'm worried that it will chip off. Luckily though, Fatbikez.com has excellent customer support. They are shipping me a replacement for the cracked light. If you're looking for the proton flushmounts, definitely order them from them. They had the best pricing also.