View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2011, 02:41 AM   #6
NathanF
ninjette.org member

Name: Nathan

Motorcycle(s): 2009 V-Strom 650 ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazakawi View Post
Looks awesome. If I were to see that in person without knowing you built it I'd probably ask where you picked up the mount from.

I think a better idea would be to come up with a way to add a second set of LED turn signals mounted to the back sides with some form of weatherproof connectors under the rear seat that are tapped into the stock signals.

This way you could leave your normal signals where they are, then when you mount the cases you just take the seat off and connect the extra set of signals.

EDIT: After looking at the pics again and seeing that he still has the stock tail he could even run the wires inside all the tubing and then up through the same hold in the bottom of the tail that is used to for the stock license plate light.
Thanks!

And that is hilarious that you posted that, since I was thinking the exact same thing. As I just said in my reply to setasai though, I'm not gung ho about drilling holes in the bags. I suppose I could stick something to the outside, but that's not my style.
NathanF is offline   Reply With Quote