ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old July 18th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #1
Kitdog
ninjette.org guru

Name: Kit

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r, 1996 Yahmaha YZ 125... Both in Blue the coolest color

Cool Mayhem fest rocked!!!

This years Mayhem fest was awesome!!! It was blistering hot, being in Albuquerque in July it is to be expected. the smaller stage bands were great, especially Hatebreed they always put on a sick show and this was no different (my 3rd time seeing them). The main stage bands were great too, 5 finger death punch is really good live, Lamb of God is the band to see live (my 5th time seeing them) Rob Zombie is the best live and his stage show rivals many of the legendary bands (my 8th time seeing him 4 as White Zombie, 4 as Rob Zombie) and the closers Korn.... well they just don't belong on a tour like this one, they were a step down from the other bands on the tour and in my opinion should play another fest like warped tour, they seemed very mellow and instead of following Rob Zombie should have been before him. all in all a great summer show to see!!!