ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old September 9th, 2010, 07:40 PM   #1
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Name: chris

Motorcycle(s): 93 kawi gpz500

stupid neighbors trashed my bike!!! (lots of pics)

ok some of you know how ive been trying to get my baby back on the road again.. had tonight not happened i would have been back on the road by noon friday.

basically this old drunk guy that knows my step dad came over drunk off his ass talking about having to move my step dads boat into the yard because he needed the trailer it was on..

needless to say.. i had the rear wheel still off and bike up on my stand..
dumbass tried moving it bike fell on the right side then he picks it up and has the bike standing up on the swingarm! and tosses it against the corner of the house landing on rocks and brick..

damage report, upper fairing, lower fairing, left tail fairing, rear brake lever, shift link rod, front fender, timing chain cover, turn signals, tail lights

all cracked, bent, broken.

pics..

bamaland is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2010, 07:50 PM   #2
Flashmonkey
Professional belly dancer

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 1992 GSX-R 750

........burn his goddamn house down!
Flashmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #3
awesome_r6
ninjette.org member

Name: Craig

Motorcycle(s): 2009 R6

The cops would be called.........cause I would be beating his ass in the ground.
awesome_r6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2010, 07:55 PM   #4
backinthesaddleagain
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ZX6R 636

what an ahole your neighbor is
backinthesaddleagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2010, 07:56 PM   #5
DAKINECHICk
-

Name: Liz

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Suzuki GSXr 750

I believe it is time to tell him to "pay up a**hole!!"

Old September 9th, 2010, 07:56 PM   #6
Racer x

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
Thats about totaled. I would demand at least 1500 dollars for a matching set of fairings. Or just kick him in the nuts .If he is drunk he wont remember who did it .
Racer x is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2010, 07:57 PM   #7
bamaland
ninjette.org member

called already called and left.. did nothing but take down a report..
gotta get the parts list up and cost..
gotta get pics printed out..
gotta get it to the dealer for repair costs.

22yr old guy beating down a 50-60 yo man.. no he's lucky hes an old dick or else he would have gotten what my punching bag got..

i just cant get a break for **** :'(

Old September 9th, 2010, 07:59 PM   #8
Flashmonkey
Professional belly dancer

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 1992 GSX-R 750

Man I hate this kinda incompetent stupidity.....there's just no real frigin reason for it....and that's why it drives me up the damn wall!!

At least have a decent reason for being a jackass!!!!

*serenity now......serenity now.........*
Flashmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #9
Cab305
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cab

Motorcycle(s): Blue 10 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
kick him in the nuts
50-60 yo man..

Aim somewhere around his knees, not too hard, just a flick.
Cab305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #10
bamaland
ninjette.org member

only thing holding the upper fairing on is 1 bolt on the bottom left of the tank
lower is held on by 1 bolt..

im so disgusted with everything right now. i wish i didnt have the elder respect that i have.. no matter what i couldnt hit him.. i tried.. but couldnt..

now if he refuses to pay me for damages then he's not gonna be walking for a while due to a random hit and run lol.

ill get better pics in the morning even though the drop light helped alot in the dark

Old September 9th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #11
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Good pictures. They would be better if you had the scubbag doing the damage. I'd take him to court. That way he has a record.

Old September 9th, 2010, 09:00 PM   #12
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

+1 take his a** to court that is ridiculous. After all the stuff you did just to get it running and some dick just comes and screws it up some more

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 9th, 2010, 09:08 PM   #13
highpsiguy
ninjette.org guru

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 1981 Honda Cx500 Custom, 2002 Ninja 250

Very sorry to see this. Messing with somebodys bike/car is always "chicken###t" If he's a drunk and walking, there is no doubt he doesn't have any money. My suggestion is go streetfighter with her. SADNESS

Catch the guy sober and show him your bike and tell him a real man/adult wouldn't do this to a kids bike. Ask him what he is going to do to make it right. I'd say $500 bucks in money or trade, buy used and fix it yourself.

Old September 9th, 2010, 09:57 PM   #14
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpsiguy View Post
Very sorry to see this. Messing with somebodys bike/car is always "chicken###t" If he's a drunk and walking, there is no doubt he doesn't have any money. My suggestion is go streetfighter with her. SADNESS

Catch the guy sober and show him your bike and tell him a real man/adult wouldn't do this to a kids bike. Ask him what he is going to do to make it right. I'd say $500 bucks in money or trade, buy used and fix it yourself.
$500 wouldnt even come near to cover the damages..

ill approach him about it but a fabulous friend of mine is going to help me with the court stuff and help me get into a brand new bike

that was a real mood lightener when he said that to me.. best friends i sure know how to choose them

either way the bike might get fixed but will probably get parted out or sold as-is just to get it out my way..

ive got my eyes set on the next size up.. the 250 is just to small for my 6ft3 body lol.

hopefully all goes well, will keep everyone updated.

Old September 9th, 2010, 10:45 PM   #15
DRivero
ninjette.org guru

Name: Debbi

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250 (Sold); 2008 Ninja EX500

Chris, if that had happened to me, I'd have freaked right the hell out. Who is this guy, that he feels free to come on over and start flipping things around? I'd sue his ass, press charges, whatever, just on principle. Even the severely besotted can be taught a lesson, if you hit them hard enough.

Old September 10th, 2010, 01:00 AM   #16
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRivero View Post
Chris, if that had happened to me, I'd have freaked right the hell out. Who is this guy, that he feels free to come on over and start flipping things around? I'd sue his ass, press charges, whatever, just on principle. Even the severely besotted can be taught a lesson, if you hit them hard enough.
debbi, i know.. and he will get whats coming to him when he receives the bill and a subpoena to court.

i thank god who gave me the strength not to get physical when i happened upon his doing..

i also thank god for my best friends, im inexperienced when it comes to law suits and my best buddy is picking me up tomorrow so we can go get everything setup for the court stuff.

we'll also be shopping around trying to find me either a good deal on a new 250 or if i can find a reasonably priced 650r thats my main goal im shooting for. hopefully we find one and ill be able to take it home!

im still very upset for not being able to keep fixing the ninja even though damage cost is more than its worth even if its a low mileage bike. (had just rolled over to 10k)

ill miss it once its gone. but i cant wait months for me to try and get my money from him just to fix the bike.. its.. errr.. was my only transportation.
i rode in rain and all. but maybe its a sign to move on and hopefully come out with something better.

Old September 10th, 2010, 04:01 AM   #17
Racer x

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
You can always make a street fighter.
Racer x is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 05:46 AM   #18
AndyRavag3
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): None yet - Hopefully a ninjette when I get my licence :D

Dude that sucks bet it wouldve felt good to beat his ass Well done on restraining yourself though lol.
AndyRavag3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 05:54 AM   #19
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Wow dude you have had the worste luck lately. Hope it turns around quick.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 05:57 AM   #20
PitBull
ninjette.org member

Name: Lisa

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250

I'd throat punch his old drunk ass! Dude should have to pay for the damages.
PitBull is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 06:17 AM   #21
bdavison
Wartown, USA

Name: Bryan

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE, 2007 Ninja 650R, and assorted other bikes

Ok, look....you need to approach this with rational thought. I know its hard not to just go off the handle and beat the crap out of him....but....

1st - Contact the police department and file a report for property damage. Thats your first step.
2nd - Contact your insurance company, and tell them you want a claims adjuster to view the bike. They can provide you with a quote for the repairs. Since it wasnt a vehicle to vehicle accident, his insurance company likely wont pay it...however his homeowners might.
3rd - Take quote to him and ask for payment.
4th - If he refuses, get a lawyer, the first step is small claims court...max you can get usually is $5000 bucks.
5th - In some states you can also put a lien on his house...thats just mean as hell, but its one way of handling it. Basically, if he has a lien on the house...he cant pay it off till he pays his debt to you, and if he sells it...you get your money first, and then he gets payed.

GET EVERYTHING in writing...SIGNED....no verbal payment arrangements or crap. Because if he defaults, and you dont have paper...your court date will be a short one.
bdavison is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 06:17 AM   #22
FrugalNinja250

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

That's easily 4-5,000 worth of damage, I think that would make it some sort of felony. Police get all hard and excited when it comes to possibly pursuing a felony. And, unlike insurance claims where the damage value caps off at the "market value" of the bike, I believe that criminal claims are for the actual damage amount. I wish you luck in this. Had my neighbor done this to my bike they'd be coming home to a soot-covered slab today.
FrugalNinja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #23
neiman007
ninjette.org member

Name: Newman

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Kawasaki VN800B

What do you think the odds are of him paying up?

The "nice guy" side of me says to just make sure he pays up.

The "not so nice guy" side of me says to make sure he ends up with a roadkill squirrell, possum, cat, etc. in his mailbox every day until he pays up.

The "evil guy" side of me says to make sure he ends up with a live badger in his unlocked (or locked) car or house.
neiman007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 08:47 AM   #24
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavison View Post
Ok, look....you need to approach this with rational thought. I know its hard not to just go off the handle and beat the crap out of him....but....

1st - Contact the police department and file a report for property damage. Thats your first step.
2nd - Contact your insurance company, and tell them you want a claims adjuster to view the bike. They can provide you with a quote for the repairs. Since it wasnt a vehicle to vehicle accident, his insurance company likely wont pay it...however his homeowners might.
3rd - Take quote to him and ask for payment.
4th - If he refuses, get a lawyer, the first step is small claims court...max you can get usually is $5000 bucks.
5th - In some states you can also put a lien on his house...thats just mean as hell, but its one way of handling it. Basically, if he has a lien on the house...he cant pay it off till he pays his debt to you, and if he sells it...you get your money first, and then he gets payed.

GET EVERYTHING in writing...SIGNED....no verbal payment arrangements or crap. Because if he defaults, and you dont have paper...your court date will be a short one.
already set in motion, talked to him about an hour ago he says he cant pay, so my buddy's gonna help me out get me his lawyer(dude is genius!)

police report was already filed, just waiting for a ride so i can go to the justice court and set things in motion.

snake- yea i know hopefully my buddy can get me into a new bike for the time being otherwise ill be stuck here until money magically appears and i can buy something else..

cant do insurance claims havent even gotten the bike registered yet.. ive been fixing everything on it since the day i bought it..

Old September 10th, 2010, 08:52 AM   #25
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalNinja250 View Post
That's easily 4-5,000 worth of damage, I think that would make it some sort of felony. Police get all hard and excited when it comes to possibly pursuing a felony. And, unlike insurance claims where the damage value caps off at the "market value" of the bike, I believe that criminal claims are for the actual damage amount. I wish you luck in this. Had my neighbor done this to my bike they'd be coming home to a soot-covered slab today.
damage quote without labor is $1845.xx+tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiman007 View Post
What do you think the odds are of him paying up?

The "nice guy" side of me says to just make sure he pays up.

The "not so nice guy" side of me says to make sure he ends up with a roadkill squirrell, possum, cat, etc. in his mailbox every day until he pays up.

The "evil guy" side of me says to make sure he ends up with a live badger in his unlocked (or locked) car or house.
1/1,000,000,000 ... sadly enough...

Old September 10th, 2010, 08:54 AM   #26
neiman007
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaland View Post
cant do insurance claims havent even gotten the bike registered yet.. ive been fixing everything on it since the day i bought it..
Not an insurance expert by any means, but what about renters/home owners insurance? Was the bike in a garage? Vandalism? Would be best for the insurance company to go after this guy.

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:02 AM   #27
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Not an insurance expert by any means, but what about renters/home owners insurance? Was the bike in a garage? Would be best for the insurance company to go after this guy.
going after him insurance wise isn't worth all the bs because i know it won't work.

bike was in my front yard behind the fence with rear wheel off and up on a stand and the rear stand down for support.

i wish i had a garage or a big enough room for that matter.

when i say im poor i mean it, im below poverty. (make less than $20k/yr)

yea ive got my hustles but by no means could i even come up with enough money to fix the bike myself (hell i couldnt even afford the rear wheel bearing i was going to get today was borrowing money!)

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:09 AM   #28
neiman007
ninjette.org member

Quote:
going after him insurance wise isn't worth all the bs because i know it won't work.

bike was in my front yard behind the fence with rear wheel off and up on a stand and the rear stand down for support.

i wish i had a garage or a big enough room for that matter.

when i say im poor i mean it, im below poverty. (make less than $20k/yr)

yea ive got my hustles but by no means could i even come up with enough money to fix the bike myself (hell i couldnt even afford the rear wheel bearing i was going to get today was borrowing money!)
I understand the income problems. What I meant by insurance was if you have some type of home owners/renters insurance your insurance company can go after him. Someone can correct me if I am wrong on this. Happens in auto insurance claims all the time. You turn the damage into your insurance company (in this case home owners/renters), and your insurance company goes after him/his insurance company.

If you don't have any home owners/renters insurance then it is a moot point. Just trying to get you back on wheels for the least amount of $$$/hassle.

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:13 AM   #29
tjkamper

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

First of all, did you tell the cops that you want to press charges for vandalizing your property? Just taking a report is B.S. Be sure you get a copy of the report once it is released (This usually takes a week or two).

Make the jerk pay. If the cops do nothing, take him to court if he doesn't pay. You're probably looking at $1500 - $2000. Be sure you get estimates on parts from the most expensive places possible. Make him pay it up, then pocket the cash and make it a street fighter for cheap.

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #30
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
I understand the income problems. What I meant by insurance was if you have some type of home owners/renters insurance your insurance company can go after him. Someone can correct me if I am wrong on this. Happens in auto insurance claims all the time. You turn the damage into your insurance company (in this case home owners/renters), and your insurance company goes after him/his insurance company.

If you don't have any home owners/renters insurance then it is a moot point. Just trying to get you back on wheels for the least amount of $$$/hassle.
its moot

this house could burn to the ground for all i care.. it needs to be lol..

fixing the bike before the incident was hard enough as i've got over $12k in repairs im trying to get done on the house..(new roof, ceramic tile, new bathroom, 2 bedroom addition.. etc)

good thing i turned into an adult at age 13... otherwise i think i'd be having to pay for labor on everything lmao.
(lisc contractor & electrician..)

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #31
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjkamper View Post
First of all, did you tell the cops that you want to press charges for vandalizing your property? Just taking a report is B.S. Be sure you get a copy of the report once it is released (This usually takes a week or two).

Make the jerk pay. If the cops do nothing, take him to court if he doesn't pay. You're probably looking at $1500 - $2000. Be sure you get estimates on parts from the most expensive places possible. Make him pay it up, then pocket the cash and make it a street fighter for cheap.

im not the home owner, my step father is.. im just the only person who has any income coming in other than my disabled mother.

im not going to have him arrested even though he's that mean im not. if he goes to jail then he gets fired and ill never have that 1/1000000000 chance to get paid..

i can pickup the report any time (it was ready @ 8am) but i dont have a ride to the justice court house which is about 35-40mi away..

the ninja will go to someone who has the passion and money to fix it.

im waiting on a friend to come with a truck so i can drop it off at the nearest dealership so they can give me the written quotes for parts and labor

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:27 AM   #32
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I had a similar situation when a coworker "graciously" offered his assistance with a tire change. I had no garage or air compressor and only basic tools, not even a ratchet set, so I took him up on the offer.

When I got there, he started rushing me even though we supposedly had hours. His wife changed plans on him or something. I didn't think it was a big deal. I could finish by myself and I made sure to be off to the side of the drive way so as not to block access to any other vehicles. He just kept rushing me anyway, like he didn't want his wife to even see the bike or something.

He mangled my rims with the tire irons (why did I even buy rim protectors?!) and, when it became obvious that the brake rotor was in the way, he came back with a set of hex/allen wrenches. I already had my folding metric set and said to him repeatedly: "Are those METRIC? I ask because I have metric right here and it's a metric/Japanese bike." Because he just kept rushing full steam ahead, I just had to beat him to it and start removing them myself to demonstrate that I didn't need his, especially if he couldn't answer that question. Before he did anything I had three loosened already and he still felt some need to get down there and start taking off one of the two remaining (inexplicable rush). I asked him one more time as he sized them up and still couldn't get an answer. Sure enough, after I got the second to last one out, he had already buggered up the last one and even my metric hex wouldn't fit.

Thanks to him, we couldn't finish the tire change and I had to get a ride home. But it didn't end there...

Even though I was off to the side of the driveway against a barrier wall, he said that his wife would freak if she saw it there (doesn't make sense, but I don't know his wife). He made me move it forward a few car lengths to a small alley between his garage and the barrier wall where they have their trash pickup bins. It was no less visible, so I was fuming that he would even suggest that I take the risk, but he started grabbing at the rear stand and handlebars himself and I was forced to get down there and help move the bike while it was on a rear stand with only a front tire. There were several near-disaster moments in that short distance and I am AMAZED that it wasn't dropped (we certainly came close).

I had to pay for a loose mount at a dealer and install it the next day, but the well-intendioned jerk just kept messing things up. He insisted on greasing things and ended up dropping the little parts in the driveway and picking them up, covered in stuck-on dirt and gravel grit, and just sticking them back inside the bearings and stuff. Before that, he poured brake fluid on my sprockets and started scratching them up with a paint scraper. Even if I wanted them cleaned, he knew that I hadn't slept since the previous day due to my graveyard shift and "his wife's" insistance that I get it out of his driveway right away, so why was he holding me up with this crap?! I just wanted to get it on and get out of there.

Half of my reason for getting new rims was concern for all the grit I likely had back there. I've also replaced the sprockets and chain. I'm never taking him up on an offer like that again, no matter how much he wants to play with his tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalNinja250 View Post
Are you kidding? Pregens stopped selling in 2008 and the MSRP was still $3,000 new.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:35 AM   #33
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
I had a coworker "graciously" offer his assistance with a tire change. I had no garage or air compressor and only basic tools, not even a ratchet set, so I took him up on the offer.

When I got there, he started rushing me even though we supposedly had hours. His wife changed plans on him or something. I didn't think it was a big deal. I could finish by myself and I made sure to be off to the side of the drive way so as not to block access to any other vehicles. He just kept rushing me anyway, like he didn't want his wife to even see the bike or something.

He mangled my rims with the tire irons (why did I even buy rim protectors?!) and, when it became obvious that the brake rotor was in the way, he came back with a set of hex/allen wrenches. I already had my folding metric set and said to him repeatedly: "Are those METRIC? I ask because I have metric right here and it's a metric/Japanese bike." Because he just kept rushing full steam ahead, I just had to beat him to it and start removing them myself to demonstrate that I didn't need his, especially if he couldn't answer that question. Before he did anything I had three loosened already and he still felt some need to get down there and start taking off one of the two remaining (inexplicable rush). I asked him one more time as he sized them up and still couldn't get an answer. Sure enough, after I got the second to last one out, he had already buggered up the last one and even my metric hex wouldn't fit.

Thanks to him, we couldn't finish the tire change and I had to get a ride home. But it didn't end there...

Even though I was off to the side of the driveway against a barrier wall, he said that his wife would freak if she saw it there (doesn't make sense, but I don't know his wife). He made me move it forward a few car lengths to a small alley between his garage and the barrier wall where they have their trash pickup bins. It was no less visible, so I was fuming that he would even suggest that I take the risk, but he started grabbing at the rear stand and handlebars himself and I was forced to get down there and help move the bike while it was on a rear stand with only a front tire. There were several near-disaster moments in that short distance and I am AMAZED that it wasn't dropped (we certainly came close).

I had to pay for a loose mount at a dealer and install it the next day, but the well-intendioned jerk just kept messing things up. He insisted on greasing things and ended up dropping the little parts in the driveway and picking them up, covered in stuck-on dirt and gravel grit, and just sticking them back inside the bearings and stuff. Before that, he poured brake fluid on my sprockets and started scratching them up with a paint scraper. Even if I wanted them cleaned, he knew that I hadn't slept since the previous day due to my graveyard shift and "his wife's" insistance that I get it out of his driveway right away, so why was he holding me up with this crap?! I just wanted to get it on and get out of there.

Half of my reason for getting new rims was concern for all the grit I likely had back there. I've also replaced the sprockets and chain. I'm never taking him up on an offer like that again, no matter how much he wants to play with his tools.

sorry to hear but don't know what that has to do with this...

i never asked nor did i give him permission to even touch the bike let alone step foot in our yard.

i really dont know what he was thinking because we had the drive way blocked with cars. (was he going to just push thru 3 vehicles?)

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:47 AM   #34
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
sorry to hear but don't know what that has to do with this...

i never asked nor did i give him permission to even touch the bike let alone step foot in our yard.

i really dont know what he was thinking because we had the drive way blocked with cars. (was he going to just push thru 3 vehicles?)
Bike was on a rear stand with no rear tire, just like yours.

Bike was moved while in such a predicament against my will and better judgement, just like yours.

The bike didn't get dropped like yours, but the bike didn't escape the idiot's hands unscathed.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:52 AM   #35
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Bike was on a rear stand with no rear tire, just like yours.

Bike was moved while in such a predicament against my will and better judgement, just like yours.

The bike didn't get dropped like yours, but the bike didn't escape the idiot's hands unscathed.

mine wasnt on the rear stand.. i just had it down incase it tipped backwards for any reason.. i had it on a actual stand that was 12" off the ground

this idiot tried by himself while i was inside.

with just me and my 16yo brother we can pick it up waist high and move it with no problems..

but anyways back on subject... ill keep everyone updated..

im waiting for victim services to return my call to see if they can help in any way.

Old September 10th, 2010, 09:56 AM   #36
Blackwidow

Name: Paulette

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

Quote:

22yr old guy beating down a 50-60 yo man.. no he's lucky hes an old dick or else he would have gotten what my punching bag got..
Wow, just for that i have the deepest respect for you. Guys your age think their tough shyt and think beating up people is the answer. Much respect for your mindset!

I'm sorry about the incident, but it look like you have a good handle on it.

Old September 10th, 2010, 10:01 AM   #37
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidow View Post
Wow, just for that i have the deepest respect for you. Guys your age think their tough shyt and think beating up people is the answer. Much respect for your mindset!

I'm sorry about the incident, but it look like you have a good handle on it.
yea.. well i was raised right.. fought alot as a kid but just dont like fighting at all anymore..

last time i punched anyone was maybe 2-3 years ago when my moms ex was drunk off his ass and started choking her... lets just say he woke up in jail.

Old September 10th, 2010, 10:15 AM   #38
Rosie
ninjette.org sage

Name: Rose

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Blue Ninja 250R

I join Paulette in my respects for how you handled the situation. I would have lost it completely if had been in your shoes.
I just hope he's going to pay for what he's done
Unbelievable how some people think they can just get away with s-it like that
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 02:26 PM   #39
TrueFader
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

i would recommend getting a full parts list from an OEm site and take him to the cleaners in small claims, then upgrade to a newer or bigger bike. You can come out on top from this. Any comprehensive ins on the bike?
TrueFader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 10th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #40
bamaland
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFader View Post
i would recommend getting a full parts list from an OEm site and take him to the cleaners in small claims, then upgrade to a newer or bigger bike. You can come out on top from this. Any comprehensive ins on the bike?
no ins at all on it.. i've been fixing it and running trail and error rides..
just bought the bike last month didnt bother doing any paper work on it til it was finally rode ready.. which would have been today :'(

finding a new bike is in progress but its hard to find something for $2k or less that doesnt have something wrong with it...

so far nothing local has been found other than the 09 250r for $2100 but i dont know how long it will take to come up with the extra money (got about 1.8k now to play with)

150miles away ive found a 99 katana 600 with 13k for $1800obo but i love my kawasaki's

and im really not trying to get into another pre-gen even though i would have all these extra parts lol.

idk what will fall in my lap but i hope something good will soon..