Old January 10th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #361
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): 08 250r and 07 600r

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
you're probably right....
If we agree that other forum members, the world should know then may be we should make some YouTube Videos about Paul and post that on YouTube as well as make comments on his own Video on YouTube. Also, we should go find other forum that Shinto advertised on and spread the words...hopefully stop others from scammed (and stop the income flowing into his pocket).

Besides all the forums in the US, I'm thinking Brazil would be a good place since he is trying to start a business there. may be get the "distributor" to realize what's going.

Old January 11th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #362
menno
ninjette.org member

Name: menno

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250r 2008, Leo Vince Oval Slip-On, custom header, Seat Cowl, Powercommander III

filled in the form of IC3 too now

Old January 11th, 2011, 07:29 AM   #363
randomwalk101
self wrencher

I was just informed by a member that tried to call the phone # listed on Shinto website. No answer.

Old January 11th, 2011, 07:36 AM   #364
dubojr1
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Anyone know if we have a member near Thailand that could swing by?

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map

Old January 11th, 2011, 09:37 AM   #365
randomwalk101
self wrencher

I shot an email to Ninja North and thaininja. They both from Thailand. Hopefully they're close to BangKok area and may be and swing by and see what's all this is all about.

Old January 11th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #366
dubojr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomwalk101 View Post
I shot an email to Ninja North and thaininja. They both from Thailand. Hopefully they're close to BangKok area and may be and swing by and see what's all this is all about.
I'm pretty sure the thaininja is Paul himself. At this point I don't think he'll be responding. Maybe Ninja North can help.

edit: opps.... I could be wrong. Now that I think about it, thaininjarr is Pauls user name.

Old January 11th, 2011, 09:58 AM   #367
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Isn't paul = ThaiNinjaRR though? This is thaininja

Old January 12th, 2011, 07:35 AM   #368
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

Name: Natalie

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 Special Edition Red/Black

He's Alive!!!!

Got a response from him today. Still says Vince hasn't sent him the money

Quote:
Hello Natalie.

Sorry for my late reply... Prior to new year i was away in Japan. and just returned for new year holiday and back online today frst time.

Sorry i do not know what you meant by "tried to warn" Maybe i missed a Previous Email. i will go back and check that..

There is a big issue now, seems Vince just passes Blame to me, never takes any reponsablity for anything. not to happy about this. there is no reason why Vince would not be able to contact me, as if he emailed and got no Reply, he has many other means of contact.

Email (x2), Phone (x2) Address, SMS, BB, Skype, MSN, Facebook, Myspace....Above all if he needs an imidiate reply, or has Urgent Question, he should Call, or SMS me.

Although, Vince may not be all to blame of course... being a 1 man band, if i am away, contact is slow. and when i am here, contact is instant...

I am currently looking for a new Staff, somone capable to Comunicate in English regarding bike parts well. (someone who will also sit in my new Shinto Showroom)
Prior to my Departure to Japan, i was waiting on Vince to transfere the Shipping Funds for the Parts, as he had not done so yet. Parts are sitting here gathering Dust. (i have emailed vince today, as i am still not sure if he has done this)

Now today is my First day online this 2011. i have come onlie today with a "NEW YEAR - NEW SHINTO" feeling.. as over the last 3 weeks, Shinto has Picked up alot of new Distibuters, among many other Really good things.

I want to start 2011 by getting eveyones outstanding order out, done and dusted.
Any outstanding order, is via Vince's Group orders.

I do Appologize for any inconvience. i am by no means out to Steal. just working hard to grow shinto.

I will without a doubt get this all sorted his month!

thankyou for getting in touch with me, and showing me your concern's.

Hope to talk again soon
Paul

Old January 12th, 2011, 07:38 AM   #369
menno
ninjette.org member

Name: menno

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250r 2008, Leo Vince Oval Slip-On, custom header, Seat Cowl, Powercommander III

omg :O its alive

Old January 12th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #370
randomwalk101
self wrencher

more excuses...but again, i would be interested to see the number..what paul ASKED for and what vince has SENT
Some transparency would be good. Ideally these info would be kept secret but hell, $hit has hit the fan already!!

Old January 12th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #371
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

Quote:
more excuses...but again, i would be interested to see the number..what paul ASKED for and what vince has SENT
Some transparency would be good. Ideally these info would be kept secret but hell, $hit has hit the fan already!!
see post #303

ok, so i FINALLY got an email from Paul today. so he's been really busy traveling and expanding the Shinto brand in Japan, and so on and so forth. So does that mean he hasn't check his email in a month? at any rate, now that he is "back for the new year" i hope we can get things straightened out. as soon as i have more info, i'll be in touch.

Old January 12th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #372
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Vince, I read that..but I'm just curious as to how much was the amount he (Paul) expecting/asking vs the amount have been sent.

Old January 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #373
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

he received what he was expecting.

Old January 12th, 2011, 09:27 AM   #374
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

recent communication with paul

Paul's email:

Hi Vince.

Just back online today...

Not Ignoring you.

i have been to Japan, srting out Shinto Japan. Yes Shinto is now going to be Distibuted in Japan.

I have not read your Previous emails yet... but reading this one, i am very disapointed in your email.

If you had an emergency / important issue, why do you not call me? the issue can be solved instantly.

I was coming online today with the Line, "New Year, New Shinto...." but im very un-eased with your email.
i have been in japan prior the new year. (automatic reposce was on) returned to Thailand for the New year holidays, Closed and Automatic Responce is on. a Phone call would be normal if you had an important issue.

I see in my bank today a few hundred bucks. is this from you. whats is for... i have these clip ons and johns koso sitting here gathering dust....

Shinto has now a NEW Official Headquarters. a 4 Storey Building, a showroom, and stock room.

As you know, Shinto-Japan is now in play (Although they wont sell outside Japan)
We also have Shinto-Brazil up now...
Shinto-Singapore,Shinto-Canada, Shinto-EU are all in the Talks right now. and looking good.

This is a New Year For Shinto. New funding. New Bikes, New Building, New Distibuters.
and i was excited to come online and share this...
(now making for the CBR2011, Kawa Z1000)

If you want to continue to Sell, please tell me now, if not please also tell me.
The first thing i want to do is sort out everything missing this month., so nothing is owed. start fresh.
If you have orders, get them in now, and the parts will be done asap.

Please note: if you continue to Work with Shinto. Your a Representative of Shinto, and Telling Customers to buy elsewhere is not Apreciated or accepted.

I have alot of new sales initatives, and promotions, and deals. this really will be the year for shinto. Very Exited.
Appologies is the typng is crap, im in a net cafe and the keyboards is somewhat ghetto.
The new place des not have internet yet... so i will hit the net cafe each night.

Ok so i dont want to repeat or re-read repeated emails. so get back to me, and we will go from there.

Cheers
Paul

my reply:

Paul,

It is good to finally hear from you and know that you are in good health. First, let me say congratulations on your success with expanding Shinto into Japan as well as acquiring the new facility, etc. I can appreciate that you are very busy, and as a 1 man company can only do so much in a given day. I have regularly reminded customers of this and asked them to be patient. That being said, I have not heard from you in a month. Have you not checked your email this entire time? Also, your away message said you would be returning on 3rd, today is the 12th..... At any rate, you have to understand that when I don't hear from you, and in turn cannot provide customers with an idea as to what is going on, people start to get very concerned. We've talked before about improving our communication but things don't seem to have improved. If you could have let me known you would be away for the last few weeks in the year I could have communicated that to customers and set them at ease. However, the shipment should have been completed back December when i sent you the wire transfer of $480 on 12/17/10. I want to make it clear that I do not consider you to be a shady person, bad person, and have never portrayed you in that light on the forum or to potential customers. So, having said all that - the past is the past. Let's makes things right and move on. Yes, I would like to continue with Shinto USA. First and foremost, we need to closeout ALL outstanding orders and start with a clean slate. I have attached two lists. The list "paid for, undelivered item" is the most important. Everything on this list has been paid for in the sense that I have sent you the funds (as well as funds for shipping). Please get this to me asap w/ tracking (Friday, 1/14 if possible) - would be awesome and greatly appreciated. The second list, "new orders" are items i have received payment for but have not submitted to you. google checkout will not release the funds to me until i have provided shipping info (this is something they require of new merchants). therefore, please ship these items as well. i will transfer you the funds as soon as they are available. before shipping, please confirm that all items are ready to ship - if anything is not ready (which should not be the case) please advise so that i may communicate with customers. Everyone who is waiting for their items has been doing so for 2 months or more, we can't expect them to wait any longer. Finally, as i have mentioned before - I very much want to continue with Shinto USA and build your brand here in the states. After this shipment is done we can go over things and decide how we want to move forward.

in summary, i have another $1100 to send you once i receive everything. i want to continue with Shinto USA. we need to get ALL outstanding orders closed out asap.

no hard feelings, i wish you much success and good health.

hope to hear from you soon,

cheers

Old January 12th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #375
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Thanks for keeping us in the light Vince.

So according to Paul's correspondences, apparently he still playing the "waiting for Vince to send money...everything is ready to go here..." to customers vs. his letter to Vince saying "what's this money for ..." and not a word saying anything in regard to the insufficient funds. Clearly a disconnect there. Sounds like an another excuse IMHO. Yet he focuses on expansion of Shito expansions, no call blah blah...who cares about expansion? And no call, we called..no one picked up...DUH!!!

Old January 12th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #376
bowersox3589
ninjette.org member

Name: Thad

Motorcycle(s): 2008 GSXR 600

Quote:
Thanks for keeping us in the light Vince.

So according to Paul's correspondences, apparently he still playing the "waiting for Vince to send money...everything is ready to go here..." to customers vs. his letter to Vince saying "what's this money for ..." and not a word saying anything in regard to the insufficient funds. Clearly a disconnect there. Sounds like an another excuse IMHO. Yet he focuses on expansion of Shito expansions, no call blah blah...who cares about expansion? And no call, we called..no one picked up...DUH!!!
Yea, I have to agree with you. Paul just seems to keep coming up with more excuses. I ordered stuff from in December and after seeing how this order was being handled, I went and ordered parts from other companies that would ship to the US. So who knows, maybe I'll end up having some extra parts laying around now.

Old January 12th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #377
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

i get the impression that paul did not realize i wired him the funds before his excursion to japan, so he was of thinking "vince hasn't sent me the money, so there's nothing for me to do". at any rate, this should all be resolved soon. i hope to have everyone's item delivered by month end.

thanks guys

Old January 12th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #378
bowersox3589
ninjette.org member

Name: Thad

Motorcycle(s): 2008 GSXR 600

Quote:
i get the impression that paul did not realize i wired him the funds before his excursion to japan, so he was of thinking "vince hasn't sent me the money, so there's nothing for me to do". at any rate, this should all be resolved soon. i hope to have everyone's item delivered by month end.

thanks guys
I hope so too. I haven't been waiting for months to get my stuff like everyone else has, but it would be nice to know that I'll actually be getting the stuff I ordered.

Old January 12th, 2011, 08:36 PM   #379
KURT
Resident Old Guy

Name: Kurt

Motorcycle(s): sold

A young entrepreneur, on an excursion through Japan setting up new markets and suppliers, and he doesn't bother to check his emails for a month? That's just BULLSHIT!

Old January 12th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #380
addy126

Name: addy126

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki N-250 + '09 Vulcan 900 Classic Lt

Maybe he couldn't locate a handy Internet cafe. Just sayin.

Old January 13th, 2011, 06:59 AM   #381
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy126 View Post
Maybe he couldn't locate a handy Internet cafe. Just sayin.
Dude...he went to Japan...not africa. It's hard to believe he can't find an Internet connection there. If you have been to Japan, you'd realize that country is more advanced than even in US in electronics.

Old January 13th, 2011, 07:09 AM   #382
dubojr1

Quote:
Dude...he went to Japan...not africa. It's hard to believe he can't find an Internet connection there. If you have been to Japan, you'd realize that country is more advanced than even in US in electronics.
Doesn't EVERYONE have mobile email now...?

Old January 13th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #383
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Name: allan

Motorcycle(s): Nothing at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
Doesn't EVERYONE have mobile email now...?
Well I do and I'm in Thailand. I have sent Random a message. Just to confirm I have nothing to do with this Paul Kirk... there are 2 differences. I live in Thailand and my names not Paul.

I hate to say this but i do not think Shinto is in Thailand. There is NO reference to them on the main Ninja250thailand WEBSITE.iF HE WAS MAKING STUFF HERE YOU WOULD THINK HE WAS SELLING IT ALSO. if on the other hand he was just buying from suppliers then that would explain the patchy goods availability..It can be a nightmare.

I tried a similar thing with chains and sprockets for Honda cbr250's.. buying from the largest manufacturer in asia.. what a disaster..any way i digress.. If i can help i will... but i do not think you will find Paul Kirk in Thailand.

Umm maybe it is not a Chinese number... it is actually a ringing mobile number..no answer ( it is midnight here lol) as Chinese numbers have 11 digits... will let you know.

Last futzed with by thaininja; January 13th, 2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: add chinese number detail.

Old January 13th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #384
dubojr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaininja View Post
Well I do and I'm in Thailand. I have sent Random a message. Just to confirm I have nothing to do with this Paul Kirk... there are 2 differences. I live in Thailand and my names not Paul.

I hate to say this but i do not think Shinto is in Thailand. There is NO reference to them on the main Ninja250thailand WEBSITE.iF HE WAS MAKING STUFF HERE YOU WOULD THINK HE WAS SELLING IT ALSO. if on the other hand he was just buying from suppliers then that would explain the patchy goods availability..It can be a nightmare.

I tried a similar thing with chains and sprockets for Honda cbr250's.. buying from the largest manufacturer in asia.. what a disaster..any way i digress.. If i can help i will... but i do not think you will find Paul Kirk in Thailand.
Thanks for the info Allan.This puzzle seems to get more complicated by the day.

Old January 13th, 2011, 09:59 AM   #385
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

For what it's worth, just about all of the IP addresses Paul has used to connect to this website are located in or near Bangkok, Thailand. He has not logged in here since October 2010, though.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old January 13th, 2011, 10:01 AM   #386
randomwalk101
self wrencher

It appeared that he also pulled the scam in Canada...might even be other countries...

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...THREAD!!/page8

Old January 13th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #387
dubojr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaininja View Post

Umm maybe it is not a Chinese number... it is actually a ringing mobile number..no answer ( it is midnight here lol) as Chinese numbers have 11 digits... will let you know.

Thanks for clearing up the phone number issue too.

Old January 13th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #388
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Name: allan

Motorcycle(s): Nothing at the moment

ok.. no problem.. the number problem on the Shinto website is simple. He forgot to put the +66 then the mobile number (Thai country code).

I will try again tmorro.. what do you want to say to him..other than can i have my stuff?

unfortunately i may not be able to go into bkk this weekend as my Thai in-laws may be using my truck. But if that changes i will let Random know.
Regards Allan.

Old January 13th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #389
kamikaze
ex-ninjette.org guru :o

Name: Trevor

Motorcycle(s): 2003 SV1000 S

Quote:
It appeared that he also pulled the scam in Canada...might even be other countries...

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...THREAD!!/page8
yea, that's been going on for a while now on GTAM. It was that thread that made me order the cowl from the dealer when i bought the bike (and still had to wait 2 weeks for it to come in). I can honestly say that Shinto will never see a dime from me

Old January 13th, 2011, 10:46 AM   #390
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Posted warning on Kawiforum:
http://www.kawiforums.com/ninja-250r...ml#post2304513

anyone knows of forums/sites in Brazil, Indo, Japan may be scamming by this guy? Please spread the words!!!

Old January 13th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #391
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

FWIW: I sent an email into WIX.com, who hosts his website. I let them know that he was scamming people and asked that they take down his site. This was their response.

Quote:
Hi Natalie ,

We have received your claim.

Unfortunately you have not provided us with all the required information we need in order to deal with your claim.
In order for Wix to be able to process and remove this site , we need proof (by court/police) that it's fraud site .
Once we recieve it , we can remove this site .

Elad -Wix Support
So if any of you here anything back from the Internet Crime Site, we could possibly bring his site down by forwarding that information to them.

Old January 13th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #392
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattygirl View Post
FWIW: I sent an email into WIX.com, who hosts his website. I let them know that he was scamming people and asked that they take down his site. This was their response.

So if any of you here anything back from the Internet Crime Site, we could possibly bring his site down by forwarding that information to them.
Thanks for your active roles in stopping this scammer Natalie. What info do they need? Can you link them to this thread & the thread he scams from Canada site?

In the mean time, please go around to other forums and spread the words!!! Try to hit Brazil, Japan, Indo as well...
Let's do this together..I can't possible do it all by myself. let's stop this guy.

Old January 13th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #393
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

I also think a good idea would be to create a youtube video, and not necessarily call Paul a scammer or bash Shinto, but just describe our experience with the purchase and emphasize that you are doing the video to stop the excuses and encourage Paul to ship our items immediately. State that we will not remove the video until every outstanding order is taken care of.

And then email the link to the youtube video to Paul, along with links to posts on every 250 forum we can think of. And tell Paul that we will remove it once he satisfies all of the orders.

It's a shame that something like this has to be done, but patience has run out.

As for Vince, I think your email to Paul was well written, but do you honestly plan on continuing selling for Shinto? I hope you only said that to help us get our orders and don't really intend continuing to support him afterwards. If I were you, I would refund the $1100 back to the people that have given you money for new orders and cut all ties with Paul once this order is taken care of. There is only so much you can do working with a guy like Paul. You simply can't depend on him.

Old January 13th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #394
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Thanks for your active roles in stopping this scammer Natalie. What info do they need? Can you link them to this thread & the thread he scams from Canada site?

In the mean time, please go around to other forums and spread the words!!! Try to hit Brazil, Japan, Indo as well...
Let's do this together..I can't possible do it all by myself. let's stop this guy.
I already gave them plenty of links to threads for shinto purchases, but that was not good enough. They want a police report or court forms. I'm hoping if the Internet Crime site does come through, that would hopefully be enough.

I don't necessarily want to bring shinto down, cause honestly, what I want is what I purchased. If we shut shinto down, we get nothing. That is why I suggested the youtube video route.

Old January 13th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #395
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

let's take a minute

guys,

i know you're frustrated - understandably so. paul is legit, he does live in thailand, etc, etc. he's not going to scam us - his email clearly indicates a desire to get everyone their product. if he hadn't responded then yes, it would be time for us to take action. the biggest problem is lack of communication. i truly believe this ordeal will be resolved and everyone will have their stuff by early february. according to paul, all the pieces are in place to make shinto the real deal now (plenty of inventory, a retial location, showroom, etc). at the end of the day his products are awesome, his prices can't be beat, and he probably makes more stuff for our 250's then anyone else. there is a lot of demand for his merchandise (i get emailed and pmed regularly). that being said, i will continue Shinto USA if and only if paul fronts me inventory. if he declines, then i'm done.

what i'm asking is for everyone to take a seat on the bench for an inning or two and let me handle this. i really, really believe everything is going to be ok.

Old January 13th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #396
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Quote:
guys,

i know you're frustrated - understandably so. paul is legit, he does live in thailand, etc, etc. he's not going to scam us - his email clearly indicates a desire to get everyone their product. if he hadn't responded then yes, it would be time for us to take action. the biggest problem is lack of communication. i truly believe this ordeal will be resolved and everyone will have their stuff by early february. according to paul, all the pieces are in place to make shinto the real deal now (plenty of inventory, a retial location, showroom, etc). at the end of the day his products are awesome, his prices can't be beat, and he probably makes more stuff for our 250's then anyone else. there is a lot of demand for his merchandise (i get emailed and pmed regularly). that being said, i will continue Shinto USA if and only if paul fronts me inventory. if he declines, then i'm done.

what i'm asking is for everyone to take a seat on the bench for an inning or two and let me handle this. i really, really believe everything is going to be ok.
Vince,
I understand that you have a vested interest in Shinto as you are the distributor for Shinto. However the fact of the matter is he (Paul) took the money for some members 6 months ago and no goods delivered...[up until now and on going]...along with the same behavior pattern exhibited on Ebay and other forums...In my eyes and along with most others, he is a perfect fit of the scammer definition.
Paul gave COUNTLESS excuses in the past of why parts were not shipped and for you not to dispute the charge until time runs out: Package mailed but the Post Office lost the package, lost emails or he didn't receive your email, delayed due to death in family, delayed due to major illness, travelling to Japan and here and there so can't check email for months on end...and let me end with a classic one:

I usually email him (Paul) on my iPhone. The iPhone usually end an email with "Sent from my iPhone" set by Apple by default. He all the sudden claimed that my iPhone email crashed his computer (all of the sudden after he got the money & I inquired about the shipment). Well I went into the iPhone and removed the "Sent from my Iphone" tag line and emailing him as usual...all the sudden "no more computer crashing". Really? Is it because now he can't tell if I sent an email from iPhone or a regular computer??? What's the difference?

(A tagline sent by iPhone is simply a line of text as you were typing anything in the email message so this has nothing to do with crashing if you're question). It's would be the same as if you were to type "Sent from my Iphone" in an email message yourself...)

Old January 13th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #397
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

i'm inclined to agree - we'll just have to wait and see how he handles this situation.

Old January 13th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #398
bob706

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250 1998 HD Road King

Old January 13th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #399
GeneJunkie
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cindy

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob706 View Post
I completely agree.

Vince, I would be very careful what you do with Shinto. I always want to support new business, and it seemed like things were going well... but it's getting a little crazy. The one advantage Paul has is that that US buyers can't send lawsuits over to him. Basically if he feels like not sending something, he has just eared free money. How many people on eBay have had to file claims for no merch, or people who waited so long that they can no longer file a claim and are out hundreds of dollars, probably much more than we realize.

Unfortunately since you are acting as his distributor, I'm sure any angry customer state side that has bought through you could file a lawsuit against you and you could be footing the bill of hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. You are on a really slippery slope. Honestly, if I were you I would get the outstanding orders taken care of and get out, asap. You already stated that you aren't receiving compensation, so why are you putting your neck out on the line? Yes having these items for the 250 are nice, but is it worth it?

I hope everyone gets their outstanding orders.

Old January 13th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #400
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

good point cindy. if paul won't front me inventory so i can continue to make products available to you guys - then i'll shut Shinto USA down.

Closed Thread