View Full Version : Replaced my 250r With

razorgamez
April 3rd, 2012, 09:55 AM
A 2003 Honda Cbr 600rr....

Here is a pic, and for anyone who wants a review between the 2 just ask.

Yasko
April 3rd, 2012, 11:42 AM
I love the yellow on the cbr.:thumbup:

leed
April 3rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
I love the yellow on the cbr.:thumbup:

QFT. :thumbup:

alex.s
April 3rd, 2012, 03:33 PM
cool bike. dont most people steal them by picking them up and loading them into a truck? not sure if the brake lock is going to help any.

EthioKnight
April 3rd, 2012, 05:48 PM
congrats on the upgrade. I would love to hear your thoughts on the transition and the differences.

razorgamez
April 3rd, 2012, 09:13 PM
I usually park inside, the disk lock is an extra measure. It also has an alarm on it.

cool bike. dont most people steal them by picking them up and loading them into a truck? not sure if the brake lock is going to help any.

razorgamez
April 3rd, 2012, 09:14 PM
Will write a full review this weekend.

congrats on the upgrade. I would love to hear your thoughts on the transition and the differences.

choneofakind
April 3rd, 2012, 09:16 PM

not to be a buzzkill, but that's well documented. If you're curious, participate in a demo day, or sweet-talk a friend into swapping bikes for the day and take one out for a spin :thumbup:

you'll get a way better feel for the answers to your questions by experiencing it rather than reading about it

razorgamez
April 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM
wat he said ^^^^ but will still post the review. There is a lot of changes and differences. Likes and dislikes.

not to be a buzzkill, but that's well documented. If you're curious, participate in a demo day, or sweet-talk a friend into swapping bikes for the day and take one out for a spin :thumbup:

you'll get a way better feel for the answers to your questions by experiencing it rather than reading about it

EthioKnight
April 3rd, 2012, 09:39 PM

Oh!...don't get me wrong, I've taken my friends 636 for a spin and discovered my immaturity lol...but I always like to read other people's take on it. FYI...I'm not looking to upgrade anytime soon.

choneofakind
April 3rd, 2012, 09:48 PM
oh ok that makes more sense then. Disregard my prior comment then :thumbup:

Klondike1020
April 3rd, 2012, 10:27 PM
Nice . Is that a custom color ?

Kevin2109
April 4th, 2012, 10:30 AM
636 for a spin and discovered my immaturity lol...

The 636 does that to ya! :p