View Full Version : Crashed my 2fiddy (NSFW as long as Jiggles is on Percoset)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Jiggles
April 4th, 2012, 10:00 AM
On monday i was practicing doing wheelies on my 250. I had all my cameras set up. My bros gf came over to pick up her dog and I chatted with her for a bit. Then I was going to go to a motorccle store to get some pants or kneepads. about 50 yards down my street this girl pulls out of her driveway to do a uturn without looking. She pulled out so fast I had no time to react. I tried to brake and swerve around her, if she had just looked up and seen me and hit the brakes i wouldnt have hit her. I had all m cameras going, my parents took a look at the footage. I didnt directly tbone her but hit at more of an angle. I immediatly broke my femur and knew i had broken it. girl gets out and says did you not see me!? stupid bitch. Cops told me based on eye witnesses that she is at fault. This happened on monday at 2pm. I went to the hospital and they puut a pin thru my shin to hold my bones apart. i had surgery yesterday, they hollowed out my femur and put a huge pin through it, no cast. they said it will be about 3-6 months recobverty and 12 months till im 100%. I'm super drugged up right now so if this doesnt make alot of sense trhen thats whats going on. When i get a cdhance i will post up videos and pictures. woot! :mad:

s-r_Hst1DWE

Here is my bone poking through my pants, felt nice

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/legsnapbonepop.jpg

p9CSFmJXkLU

EnrDFiosKLY

JYl-S3Nk_wI

ULe-bti7niI

IRpaaTn8y2o

rusninja
April 4th, 2012, 10:07 AM
On monday i was practicing doing wheelies on my 250. I had all my cameras set up. My bros gf came over to pick up her dog and I chatted with her for a bit. Then I was going to go to a motorccle store to get some pants or kneepads. about 50 yards down my street this girl pulls out of her driveway to do a uturn without looking. She pulled out so fast I had no time to react. I tried to brake and swerve around her, if she had just looked up and seen me and hit the brakes i wouldnt have hit her. I had all m cameras going, my parents took a look at the footage. I didnt directly tbone her but hit at more of an angle. I immediatly broke my femur and knew i had broken it. girl gets out and says did you not see me!? stupid bitch. Cops told me based on eye witnesses that she is at fault. This happened on monday at 2pm. I went to the hospital and they puut a pin thru my shin to hold my bones apart. i had surgery yesterday, they hollowed out my femur and put a huge pin through it, no cast. they said it will be about 3-6 months recobverty and 12 months till im 100%. I'm super drugged up right now so if this doesnt make alot of sense trhen thats whats going on. When i get a cdhance i will post up videos and pictures. woot! :mad:

:[

bluepoof
April 4th, 2012, 10:08 AM
OUCH! Damn. Glad you had all the cameras so that you can go after her -- was there a police report? I'm assuming so since you mention the cops were there.

Since you described your injuries (OW OW OW OW), I can ask......how's the bike?? :lol:

thisisbenji
April 4th, 2012, 10:12 AM
That's a bummer. It could have been worse.

I once had a girl do that to me in front of a bar by my apartment. She got so close to me that I actually touched the hood of her car with my hand.

Speedy recovery!!

Jono
April 4th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Are you for real??? I don't believe half the things you say, so I will wait to see some nasty pictures!

If you are in fact telling the truth, then damn that really sucks! Glad you are okay for the most part. :thumbup: Get better soon!

zzrguy
April 4th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Sorry To here about that dude! 2 years ago i was driving my cbr125 and had someone turn left infront of me and was out for a couple of months before i could ride! prepare for a long boring time ahead of you! Heal up! Get well And yes that is the worst when they say i didnt see you... Well thanks ass hat for not even looking! Not sure how it works in the states but claim everything as far as insurance goes. medical,every piece of clothing u were wearing, your bike anything and everything. I did it that way :) made the experince not too bad getting all new gear, new phone . haha claim everything u can bro. Make her insurance go to the pooper
As i said heal up!

lgk
April 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM
i hope you get well soon.

alex.s
April 4th, 2012, 10:44 AM
****. sorry to hear it dude. hope that bitch loses her car. sue the **** out of that ignorant ****

alex.s
April 4th, 2012, 10:45 AM
side note these should be some seriously epic videos.

austexjg
April 4th, 2012, 10:49 AM
My worse fear - track makes more sense everyday. Hope you recover completely and quickly. I would have a hard time not reacting foolishly despite the injuries....

csmith12
April 4th, 2012, 11:22 AM
:( heal up soon

Jiggles
April 4th, 2012, 01:54 PM
I haven't seen the. Video but my parents said there was no way to avoid her becuz she pulled out so fast

pilotgeorge747
April 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Glad your ok. I must say when I started reading this I thought it was a simple "I went down thread" but as I kept reading it got worse and worse.

Jay72
April 4th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Ahh Sean that just plain sucks, hope you have a speedy recovery and get that vid posted up on here.

EthioKnight
April 4th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Jeez...so sorry to read about what happened bro, wish you a speedy recovery.

massacremasses
April 4th, 2012, 03:58 PM
could be worse.

but seriously. the audacity to ask "you didnt see me?" is beyond me... What a dumb bitch.

Trailerboy531
April 4th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Demanding video.

Glad you are in a state of health that you can at least talk about the incident and remember parts of it. Take her for everything you can because what you've got will stay with you for life.

TnNinjaGirl
April 4th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Hope you get better soon!

Arinze
April 4th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I went to the hospital and they puut a pin thru my shin to hold my bones apart. i had surgery yesterday, they hollowed out my femur and put a huge pin through it, no cast. they said it will be about 3-6 months recobverty and 12 months till im 100%. I'm super drugged up right now so if this doesnt make alot of sense trhen thats whats going on. When i get a cdhance i will post up videos and pictures. woot! :mad:

Sorry buddy but look at it this way, IT COULD HAVE BEEN FAR WORSE...get well soon

dino74
April 4th, 2012, 04:18 PM
The most important question...

"did you not see me!?"

Is that on video?

Kevin2109
April 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM
could be worse.

but seriously. the audacity to ask "you didnt see me?" is beyond me... What a dumb bitch.

The lady that hit me said the same thing, bitches man, they be crazy!

Hope you heal up quick!! That sucks man :/

Whiskey
April 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Best bet is to get legal advice before putting any more up on here, you want to take her for every cent possible.

Get well soon :thumbup:

dino74
April 4th, 2012, 04:52 PM
The lady that hit me said the same thing, bitches man, they be crazy!

I don't think you tied down to a table and paying a Dominatrix to beat you is the same thing... :p

setasai
April 4th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Just left the hospital. Had a chance to talk to his parents and see the video. It was essentially an instant wall blocking more than half the road. I'd estimate only a couple of seconds which looks like he used to brake hard, swerve and almost managed to stop. Even after the crash, her wheels were still moving so she really didnt see him until contact.

Was pretty ridiculous. His parents got him a Lawyer so the videos will probably not be posted until everything is all set and done.

From what I can tell, the bike didnt look too bad. Scratches on the left side and possible cracked front fender. I didnt really take a look at it. I figured I'd wait till Jiggles gets home over the weekend for a full assessment.

setasai
April 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
The most important question...

"did you not see me!?"

Is that on video?

Haha, yea that's on video.

gilmorec61
April 4th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Damn bro, really hate to hear that....hope your feeling better soon. Punch her in the **** when you have the ability to:thumbup:

But seriously hope you recover faster than they say!

EsrTek
April 4th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Hope you get all healed up fast, it really never takes as long as they estimate.

Trailerboy531
April 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Should have built "deathproof" faster.

LoD575
April 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Video says a 1,000 words. An attorney is a good choice and the video will be good evidence.

Heal up soon.

Havok
April 4th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Just hope you were not speeding and that shows on the video. Hope you recover soon.

Jiggles
April 4th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Lawyer is gna handle everything from disability from work to insurance to a settlemt from this bitch. I will post the videos up when I am able to, I had ll three pointing forward so must be some good angles. Apparently I had almost stopped when I hit her car, but had enough momentum to thro me on the car and break my femur. Ironically I was on my way to buy motorcycle pants, not sure they would have helped tho

Chubbs032
April 4th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Femur and shin are not the same part.
So either
femur broke and pin through your thigh OR
Tibia/Fibula broke and pin through your shin

An the pin doesn't rust, they usually are titanium. Most fractures reach there pre-fracture strength at 42 days or 6 weeks, beyond that 3-6 months is for PT to gain muscle strength and function back. Estimate are long because everyone heals at a different pace, so it's a "conservative" estimate.

Safe riding, post the video up

Jiggles
April 4th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Broke y femur and they put a pin thru my shin to pull on the femur and prevent the bones from rubbing

Pics and vids when I get home

Klondike1020
April 4th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Dude my stomach turned when I read of this.
Good luck with your recovery
Hang in there

Chubbs032
April 4th, 2012, 07:30 PM
I guess they couldn't internally splint it, they're using traction from tibia. Good luck, hope everything aligns right. Femur supposed to be strongest bone in body....lots of force

Kevin2109
April 4th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Video!!

00NissanNinja
April 4th, 2012, 08:10 PM
That sucks man, hope you get well soon a broken femur really doesn't sound good. Good thing you got her on video and that little asshole comment

And yeah rust in your body=really bad. Almost anything they put in your body for long periods of time will be titanium. Most everything else will cause an inflammatory response.

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Yea, I have a titanium femur, it's pretty badass. I'll be sure to get the X-rays too, I'll bet those look pretty sick. I'd upload pics now but idk how to do it from my iPhone. If anyone n paws how let me know, make sure it's simple cuz I'm all drugged

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 01:41 AM
The nurses forced me to lay on my side tonight so that I will have pressure in a diff way on my leg. Only bad part is its making me sweat like crazy and I havnt had a shower since Monday so I must smell awesome. Also peeing in the cup thing is kinda hard, think I missed a lil bit. Insert peepee smiley here

gt_turbo
April 5th, 2012, 04:45 AM
that sucks man. gl and get well soon.

Sushilover
April 5th, 2012, 05:51 AM
:mad: Argh, I can't believe this happened.

Let me know if you need anything, I have next week off from work and I will be in the SJ area a few of those days. Maybe I can go visit you with Brian one of those days to see how you are doing? I can bring you some good food and we can eat and catch up. It seems that you and Brian are both off Facebook right now, let me know here if I could bring you some food next week.

CZroe
April 5th, 2012, 05:51 AM
I know you're in pain but WE ONLY CARE ABOUT THE VIDEO! ;)

Get it to us before we sic LOLCATS on you: "We can haz video, plzkthx?"

Seriously, though: get well soon!

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Good **** but then magneto would **** my ass up

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 07:22 AM
I'm down if u wna hang out Andre, just Pm setasai and see when he is gna visit

choneofakind
April 5th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Sean!! Don't worry about either of your bikes for now. Focus on getting better. Femur break?? damn man.

Once you're a little less high on pain meds, legal review of the video (followed by legal action if needed) is definitely in order. After that, post the video up for us all to hate on :thumbup:

Sushilover
April 5th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I'm down if u wna hang out Andre, just Pm setasai and see when he is gna visit

Will do Sean, I will bring you and Brian some good food from my area. I hope you like Thai food.

Mountain Dew
April 5th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Subscribing for insane video footage.

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Subscribing for insane video footage.

Ur overhyping it

250rr
April 5th, 2012, 11:39 AM
That so sucks, Jiggles. Post video when your attorney says you can. Most importantly, heal up soon. Pics of 'head nurse' also appreciated. :p

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Yo trixter u don't need to page me to my own thread lol. Just makes more work for my drugged asshole to do to clear out those notifications. And actually I was just offered a sponge bath but by a not attractiver nurse :(. Think I'll still take her up on it cuz I've been sweaty and spilling pee on myself

I just had some physical therapy. They made me slide over to the corner of the bed and lift myself up into a walker. I took 3 baby steps got super sweaty and nauseous and laid back down again. Thankfully they put some pants on my so my junk wasn't flopping around. I hope the. Urse doesn't get a rise out of me

Also for some reason all food tastes amazing. Everything has extra yummy flavor, especially lo carb monsters which are my favorite drink

akima
April 5th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Jiggles! Nooo :( I hope you recover to full health and get back on 2 wheels ASAP. :hug:

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Im trying to read every post in important threads I.e. ones I've started. I have my tablet trickle charging so that should make ninjetting a lil better

And thank you akima, should only be 3-6 months :(

outasight20
April 5th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Also for some reason all food tastes amazing. Everything has extra yummy flavor, especially lo carb monsters which are my favorite drink

Ahh the joys of Percocet... Enjoy!

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Is that what Percocet does? Cuz I did take 2 today, switching off of iv diloder or w/e it's called

**** tastes amazing I'm like wow!!!

I'm also really itchy, dunno if it's a drug side effect or cuz I haven't bathed in 3 days. Scratching all over feels so good :scratch: :leghump:

akima
April 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Ya know he and I are near each other you can come out and take care of both of us :D

:rolleyes:

Smiley hug for you too :hug:

Not much chance of seeing me your way I'm afraid. Planes make me puke :puke:, foreign continents made me lost and confused :confused30: and the TSA makes me scared :behindsofa:.

outasight20
April 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah Percocet tends to make you itch all over and tingle with pleasure. Feels so good! Too bad it's highly addictive and abused by millions in the US...

loz944
April 5th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Get well soon :thumbup:

alex.s
April 5th, 2012, 04:30 PM
ahhh extended hospital visits. i have had a few. the nurses are the only thing that makes it better. but even then, when a super hot nurse walks in, wakes you up and puts you on your side before sticking her hand in your ass... its not exactly pleasant. lucky for you its just a broken bone so you dont have to worry about crap like that.

massacremasses
April 5th, 2012, 04:31 PM
ahhh extended hospital visits. i have had a few. the nurses are the only thing that makes it better. but even then, when a super hot nurse walks in, wakes you up and puts you on your side before sticking her hand in your ass... its not exactly pleasant. lucky for you its just a broken bone so you dont have to worry about crap like that.

sounds like fun to me....

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 04:55 PM

Problem is that none of these nurses are cute and most of them are filipino. Thelast filipino lady associated with my family stole $400k from my grandpa and tried to kill him. I know they arent all like thatbut its the accent that grts me, they all sound the same.

Im still getting some assplay out of it, ive taken to hiding my wallet and phone up there and so when one of the little buggers comes by i hit then witha face full of pinkeye
:boom:

Alex
April 5th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Which hospital, O'Connor?

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Im at valley medical, am i gna get a visit from the all powerful Alex?

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Looks like i am 1.3 miles from oconnor

cuong-nutz
April 5th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Holy crap dude! My friend broke his femur during football practice and was out for a good bit. He was doped up on oxycotin for a good bit. I think his recovery took about 6 months and I think it actually made him stronger. Only thing is he feels the pain when it gets cold.

Wish you well on your road to a speedy recovery, bro!:thumbup:

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 05:14 PM
My mission is to one day convert all my bones to metal

drac
April 5th, 2012, 05:32 PM
whoa whoa whoa....yea, yea sorry 'bout the crash and all that......ummmmmmmmm did you say Filipino chicks in nurses uniforms, that's two fantasies in one. My head is gonna explode. Are any of them twins......that would be like the friggin' tri-fecta

:D

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Nah most are in their thirties/forties with a ill chunk change. Nothing eye popping but a few cuties few and far between

rz3r0
April 5th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Get well soon man, something like this almost happened to me except in my case the cage went into a bus lane, made it seem like she was going to stop, and pulled a quick u-turn through a solid double line into opposite lane. Me and my friend came real close hitting her. Anyways I hope you'll end up with a new bike and get fully taken care of.

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 06:04 PM
I don't think the bike has too much damage, possibly some funked up forks which I would switched out anyway

drac
April 5th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Boo Hiss...thanks for ruining my little party...................Sorry no eye candy while you convalesce.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the accident. Breaking a femur is pretty serious business. Just happy it wasn't worse. Good luck to you in your recovery.

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Yea the rest of my gear did its job

setasai
April 5th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Will do Sean, I will bring you and Brian some good food from my area. I hope you like Thai food.

Awesome. I'm in! I'll probably visit sometime tomorrow afternoon after I do some grocery shopping. Also might drop by Saturday.

Sushilover
April 5th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Awesome. I'm in! I'll probably visit sometime tomorrow afternoon after I do some grocery shopping. Also might drop by Saturday.

Let's... have a group meet at Sean's hospital bed next week! (I can't do Saturday) but any day after that I'm good.

gfloyd2002
April 5th, 2012, 07:21 PM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg8/scaled.php?server=8&filename=67213552.jpg&res=landing

(Sorry to hear, Sean. Get well soon. Bunch of friends here rooting for you.)

etiainen
April 5th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Damn! Sucks to be out of the game for 3-6 months. Get better soon.

Hopefully any legal action you take will be sucessful!

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Dude after watchin that video it's so much her fault, don't even need a lawyer. It would be like judge, look, c'mon, gimme a mil

etiainen
April 5th, 2012, 07:54 PM
That mil would be quite nice:thumbup:

Buy 100 Gixxers.

Kevin2109
April 5th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Post the mother ****ing video

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 08:05 PM
If I crash a gixxer what am I supposed to go to after that?

TnNinjaGirl
April 5th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Who cares as long as you have a FREAKIN VIDEO POSTED OF IT!

setasai
April 5th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Dude after watchin that video it's so much her fault, don't even need a lawyer. It would be like judge, look, c'mon, gimme a mil

Haha finally watched it huh? It was crazy. Do half speed and go frame by frame. You'll see the car still moving even after you hit her.

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Damn ***** calm yo ass down, i got me some legal pressing matters that I gotsa attend to firsthand. Shoot girl, must be trippin I ain't even got mah video maker here.

etiainen
April 5th, 2012, 08:15 PM

R1.:cool:

TnNinjaGirl
April 5th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Damn ***** calm yo ass down, i got me some legal pressing matters that I gotsa attend to firsthand. Shoot girl, must be trippin I ain't even got mah video maker here.

Oh gurrrlll... no you did-int.....

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Haha finally watched it huh? It was crazy. Do half speed and go frame by frame. You'll see the car still moving even after you hit her.

Had it on the ipad so I couldn't slow it down. Will do when I get home tho. Might go home tomorrow (doubtful) walking is hard as shot with a broken leg. Stood up today an I was sweating and nauseous, painful stuff. Tell Alex to come visit with you, I think he knows Someone that works down the street

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 08:18 PM
R1.:cool:

Can put an r1 motor on the front and a gixxer motor on the back?

Kevin2109
April 5th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Just show the video! What legal things do you have to worry about?

This is the biggest tease of my life
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5931/notsureifdtforjustateas.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/notsureifdtforjustateas.png/)

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Nothing really but I don't even have my laptop, just an iPhone and a tablet, no way for me to post it if I wanted to plus the Internet at the hospital is gargling balls. This video is way too overhyped for u Kevin, ur better off never seeing it

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Or ride up here and I'll show u

Alex
April 5th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Im at valley medical, am i gna get a visit from the all powerful Alex?

Unlikely, was just wondering where to find the asian nurses. :p

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Nurse just touched my wet sack of goodies

cuong-nutz
April 5th, 2012, 09:24 PM
You getting yourself a nice sponge bath and perhaps a happy ending?

CZroe
April 5th, 2012, 09:26 PM
If you're worried about some legal aspect, then post it unlisted on YouTube, share the link via PM, and request that no one ever share a link or copy publicly.

Trailerboy531
April 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM
1 million dollar settlement?

GIXXERS ALL AROUND!!

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 09:34 PM
I'll speak to the lawyer first. I mean I have to also actually edit the video and my vomp is upstairs, getting to it is gna take a while

I just realized te bitch ass nurse skimped out on the sponge bathe, she said after lunch and never came back. I'm tellin ya, can't trust these sneaky bitches

cuong-nutz
April 5th, 2012, 09:37 PM
I know how they work dude. It seems good nurses and patient care assistants are getting rarer and rarer. They're always looking to find a short cut to make their work easier.

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 09:38 PM
1 million dollar settlement?

GIXXERS ALL AROUND!!

Someone ran over a guys leg and broke it and my lawyer got him 1.8mil

We can dream right? Pretty sure the girl is underaged and I don't think she lives at the house. No one on my street likes the people at that house and if they had to sell their house to pay the settlement everyone on my block would consider me a hero haha. Thet steal **** and just get high all day long, buncha worthless people

cuong-nutz
April 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM
You are already my hero;)

you can email me your prescription drugs. It's faster than you snail mailing it.

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Electronic cocain!? Mind****!

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Figured out how to post pics from iphone

Here I is on drugs and listen to beats

Btw that's a week of no shaving there, only real men can grow it like me

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/537bbe19.jpg

How fabulous are my socks?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/7eba3f3c.jpg

I pee in this

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/9975acf4.jpg

That bandage is where they put the pin in my shin

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/69e6b81b.jpg

Here's the pin they shoved thru my shin, can always use some extra holes. My other knee shoes the extent of non internal damage, thanks gear!!!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/c3fbf18d.jpg

Traction! Felt yummy

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/c6e4946f.jpg

:thumbup:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/ae396e02.jpg

Like a boss

This is how most people found out I was in the hospital

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/9de5ba8d.jpg

TnNinjaGirl
April 5th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Figured out how to post pics from iphone

Here I is on drugs and listen to beats

Btw that's a week of no shaving there, only real men can grow it like me

Meh, passable :p

Jiggles
April 5th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Why thank you that's why i shoot for

CZroe
April 5th, 2012, 10:57 PM

Reading gfloyd2002's anecdotes, I see. :thumbup:

Kstorm21
April 5th, 2012, 11:19 PM
How fabulous are my socks?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/7eba3f3c.jpg

Traction! Felt yummy

Random ? but, aren't the white sticky sides supposed to be on the bottom of your foot for traction?

Do you not have your own room? How much longer will you be in the hospital if you haven't left yet?

MikeBudd
April 5th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Dude, that literally sucks so much!

Make that b**** payyyyyyyy!

Oh, and PS: get better :D

Gorilla25
April 5th, 2012, 11:30 PM
damn...hope all is well with you. rest up and get well soon....

akima
April 6th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Someone ran over a guys leg and broke it and my lawyer got him 1.8mil

We can dream right?

Did the lawyer put his right pinky to the corner of his mouth as he said that?

Random ? but, aren't the white sticky sides supposed to be on the bottom of your foot for traction?

:happy60: Silly Jiggles.

:happy70:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg8/scaled.php?server=8&filename=67213552.jpg&res=landing

:happy130:

This thread is killing me! Just woke up and I'm in tears from laughing at this stuff. Trust Jiggles to have his sympathy thread turn into this!

His face says it all!

I think he's prolly crying on the inside, so y'all gotta go visit him and be nice if you live near by!

gfloyd2002
April 6th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Not to harsh your buzz, but what you get will depend on her insurance limits and, perhaps, whether your policy has underinsured motorist coverage. You aren't going to get a great payday unless she is well insured. A potential for a large judgement is only as good as her ability to pay it. Not likely a windfall without her having high insurance limits, rich parents or some serious assets in the bank. More likely you will be made whole from medical costs/bike damage minus your legal costs.

Your damages: Medical costs + bike damage + lost wages + pain and suffering compensation. Pain and suffering is 2x your other costs as a rule - this is the bit where people have "extra" money after an accident settlement - the other stuff is just paying off what you owe. But her insurance will only pay up to her policy liability limits (recall that CA only requires $15k in liability limits). Usually the personal injury lawyer will spend less than 10 hours working with the insurer to get an offer and in more serious cases, it is SUPER easy money. In a serious case, the insurer offers policy limits, boom you are done. Of your actual cash recovery (make sure he is paid a percentage of what you receive, not what you are awarded btw), your lawyer will take 1/3. Of your actual takings from her insurance payments, your health insurance company will take back whatever they fronted for your medical care, too. You may not have anything left at the end unless she or her insurance policy have deep pockets. If her policy limits are below your actual costs, your insurance could pick up the difference (bike damage, med costs and lost wages only, no pain and suffering) if you have underinsured motorist coverage on your own policy. You'll want to check your own policy for underinsured motorist coverage and find out her policy limits as top priorities.

Also, who is the hottie in the bed across from you? Hit it, Jiggles, HIT IT!

Traction! Felt yummy

Jono
April 6th, 2012, 06:23 AM

Is that blood on your pillow??

akima
April 6th, 2012, 06:34 AM
gfloyd2002: I read your last post before you edited it and thought to myself: "that's an uncharacteristically short and silly post from Floyd." Now I've seen the two paragraphs you added, my sense of normality in the world has returned! (^-^)

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 06:50 AM

Do you not have your own room? How much longer will you be in the hospital if you haven't left yet?

Traction, as far as I understand is when they pull your bones apart using another bone. Basically they put a pin threw my shin and then hung 10lbs off that over a pulley which pulled my bones apart preventing them for rubbing. When I took this pic I think I was still at the admittance point and going to my room. I will be in the hospital until I can get up by myself walk to the bathroom, poop , and come back. They figure of I can't do it at the hospital then I can't do it at home

Did the lawyer put his right pinky to the corner of his mouth as he said that?

:happy60: Silly Jiggles.

:happy70:

:happy130:

This thread is killing me! Just woke up and I'm in tears from laughing at this stuff. Trust Jiggles to have his sympathy thread turn into this!

His face says it all!

I think he's prolly crying on the inside, so y'all gotta go visit him and be nice if you live near by!

Nah it's not that bad I've got visitors and whatnot plus u guys o keep me entertained

gfloyd2002 I believe I have a 500/1mil of underinsured/uninspired motorist on my policy for all three bikes I own. Also I think the girl was a minor so hopefully her parents went all out to protect her. Ima go check my policy right now

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Parents said my dog misses me

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/f6a5a653.jpg

Also just accident hit mark all as read instead of view unread, derp

jdoucet93
April 6th, 2012, 09:45 AM
if i crash a gixxer what am i supposed to go to after that?

BMW S1000rr or MV Agusta f4 :D

koenigcitizen
April 6th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Just read this thread.

Really sorry it happened to you!!!

Speedy recovery to you!

But... ummm... yeah.... I wanna video!!!!!!!!!!!!

akima
April 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM

Duh! Hayabusa

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/general-bike-related-topics/165804d1258465985-busa-upgrade-hayabusa_artl.jpg

(I'm getting almost as bad as massacremasses with all my picture posting recently :p )

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Is that blood on your pillow??

Not sure if that's blood

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Bike damage. Too drugged to tell so let me know whet you see. My dad took the pics and sent them to me, bike fell on its left side, not sure why he didn't take a pic of the lest side lol

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/b698fcfb.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/1deceec0.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/76db02ed.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/e101f866.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/4014abf7.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/9f219069.jpg

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Also had my first sponge bath and am all clean now I was also able to walk alll the way to the toilet, sat down, did not have to poop got up and hobbled
Back. as soon as I do poo I can go home, haven't gone since Monday but I don't really need to go, not sure why. I'm getting super sleepy as I'm writing this so maybe I'll take a nap

Surgeons just said I can go home tonight

bluepoof
April 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM
as soon as I do poo I can go home, haven't gone since Monday but I don't really need to go, not sure why.

Narcotic painkillers are really constipating. :( Stool softeners are your friends!

massacremasses
April 6th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Duh! Hayabusa

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/general-bike-related-topics/165804d1258465985-busa-upgrade-hayabusa_artl.jpg

(I'm getting almost as bad as massacremasses with all my picture posting recently :p )

Im gonna have to step it up apparently....

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Narcotic painkillers are really constipating. :( Stool softeners are your friends!

Yea they keep giving me stool softeners but nothing is coming out. Maybe when I get home

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 01:05 PM
it doesnt look that bad. I think mine looks worse. So I guess there is a total amount of damage to go around, my bike is worse but your leg is worse :P

I forgot, what happened to ur leg?

Jono
April 6th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Front forks look very bent! Much worse than mine looked after my crash and my frame got bent by the steering stem. Soooo.... You might also have a bent frame.

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Front forks look very bent! Much worse than mine looked after my crash and my frame got bent by the steering stem. Soooo.... You might also have a bent frame.

Good for Wheelies woooooo

alex.s
April 6th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Bike damage.

broken face fairing and wind screen
cracked right side fairing
broken front fender
bent up head fairing stay
hard to say whats wrong with the left side withoout shots

all that is no big deal but theres one big issue:

forks bent to ****. wheels and brakes look fine but you need new forks. maybe swap the front end from the pregen?

the bike may have fallen on the left side, but you hit the car on the right side of the bike. the right side plastics arent that horrible but you can tell underneath its not as pretty. fairing stay is clearly bent to ****, right fork is clearly bent to ****, right fairing is cracked in half toward the top which means the mounts for it are probably also bent to ****

its hard to say much more with the body work on. head tube could be bent along with the forks. obviously hard to say if there is anything wrong with the drive train with just photos

it looks like you can fix most of it. but youll need to replace at leas that right fork... cant see how bad the left fork is but it looks like its probably about the same

wheres the video???

Trailerboy531
April 6th, 2012, 06:13 PM
You think that lever is scratched huh? Take another look...

Kstorm21
April 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
it looks like red metal from the bed (upper left corner, all I noticed). It might be a release to allow for elevating the bed.

It's by his left ear. I didn't see it at first either.

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 06:47 PM
I dont think I bled too much. My right knee was skinned a little but thats all

Malicious Logic
April 6th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Just read this thread.

Really sorry it happened to you!!!

Speedy recovery to you!

But... ummm... yeah.... I wanna video!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

lc86
April 6th, 2012, 07:13 PM
You think that lever is scratched huh? Take another look...

That clutch lever does looked...scratched. Not that its probably high on your priority list, but I just replaced mine with adjustable levers (my right one was slightly bent, but the left is fine) and you can have it if you want.

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 07:37 PM
That clutch lever does looked...scratched. Not that its probably high on your priority list, but I just replaced mine with adjustable levers (my right one was slightly bent, but the left is fine) and you can have it if you want.

I actually bought some from ator they are cf. Got them for super cheap so I'll see if I like them, if not I'll pass them on to someone else

Jiggles
April 6th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Gas tank broke my leg. **** you gas tank. I probably wouldn't have broken anything on the 650 in the same accident

bluepoof
April 6th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Gas tank broke my leg. **** you gas tank. I probably wouldn't have broken anything on the 650 in the same accident

The 650 doesn't have a gas tank? ;)

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Not a razor sharp femur breaking one like the 2fiddy ;)

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 06:40 AM
I went to bed last night around 11:00pm. I had the nurses help position me on my side so that it's a but easier to sleep, though I tend to sweat more. Idk why, these hospital beds always Make me sweat when I try to sleep in them. I have those inflating air pressure things on my feet that fill up ever 10-20 seconds to prevent bloodclots. I've got my water my drugs and my phone, I'm as comfortable as I'm going to get

Around 2:00am I wake up, sweaty, and I have no idea wheeee the hell I am. My legs are constricted I'm wet with sweat and moving my legs seems impossible. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. I'm pretty sure I still knew who I was just no idea where I was. Spent a good 5 minutes thinking through it. For some reason the sound of the pressure things on my legs made me think I was in the ocean. Then I thought they were chainsaws on my legs and they were pulling me somewhere. After a good 5 minutes of deductive reasoning, I remember I was in a hospital, and my name is Sean. I had broken a leg and been here for a few days.

After I stopped freking out I tried to find a dry pillow and go back to sleep. I was woken up by the nurse about an hour later because she wanted to run the blood pressure, temp, and whatnot on me. When I fist woke up this time I was like oh **** I'm in an ocean, but I wasn't gna let the lady know that. I let her talk to me till I could figure it out again.

Idk if that was the Percocet or what but that **** was crazy. And it's scary as **** to wake up and not know where you are. Goddamn, I want to go home

TnNinjaGirl
April 7th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Drugs are bad mmmkk

akima
April 7th, 2012, 07:21 AM
I went to bed last night around 11:00pm. I had the nurses help position me on my side so that it's a but easier to sleep, though I tend to sweat more. Idk why, these hospital beds always Make me sweat when I try to sleep in them. I have those inflating air pressure things on my feet that fill up ever 10-20 seconds to prevent bloodclots. I've got my water my drugs and my phone, I'm as comfortable as I'm going to get

Around 2:00am I wake up, sweaty, and I have no idea wheeee the hell I am. My legs are constricted I'm wet with sweat and moving my legs seems impossible. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. I'm pretty sure I still knew who I was just no idea where I was. Spent a good 5 minutes thinking through it. For some reason the sound of the pressure things on my legs made me think I was in the ocean. Then I thought they were chainsaws on my legs and they were pulling me somewhere. After a good 5 minutes of deductive reasoning, I remember I was in a hospital, and my name is Sean. I had broken a leg and been here for a few days.

After I stopped freking out I tried to find a dry pillow and go back to sleep. I was woken up by the nurse about an hour later because she wanted to run the blood pressure, temp, and whatnot on me. When I fist woke up this time I was like oh **** I'm in an ocean, but I wasn't gna let the lady know that. I let her talk to me till I could figure it out again.

Idk if that was the Percocet or what but that **** was crazy. And it's scary as **** to wake up and not know where you are. Goddamn, I want to go home

Eeep, that sounds horrible... and kinda cute: waking up thinking your in the ocean... but still horrible :eek:

gfloyd2002
April 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM

Whatever you do, don't look at or think of this picture when you are freaking out. You are welcome.

http://mayhemandmuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/fredrickson-horror-halloween-jack-in-the-box-freaky-clown-art-311x418.jpg

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 10:15 AM
It would have been prime pranking time if I had told the nurse

"it's WWIII you are in a bomb shelter and you legs were blown off!"

"but is my bike ok?"

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 02:11 PM
I'm home from the hospital. I'm going to put a video together. I've got a frame by frame of my leg breaking, anyone want to see that?

Kevin2109
April 7th, 2012, 02:12 PM
I'm home from the hospital. I'm going to put a video together. I've got a frame by frame of my leg breaking, anyone want to see that?

yes

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 02:15 PM
s-r_Hst1DWE

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I know its crazy huh! Stupid 2fiddy gastank :crash:

Kevin2109
April 7th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Dont worry, its not just the 250s tank lol Mine would have done the same

And damn dude :( That sucks!!

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Yea, took a long time to figure out what broke my leg, it didn't seem like landing on the car could have broke it and rolling off the car onto the ground doesnt seem like it would do it either. Then I saw this video which aimed perfectly over at the right time to witness the break, kinda funny.

Also, just went to the bathroom by myself to take a leak at my house, had to go up 2 steps and through a dog gate but that wasn't the hardest part. I didn't want to sit down and I'm wearing basketball shorts with no zipper so aiming while balancing on one foot and in pain was pretty difficult. Complicating things and adding insult to injury, things were a little smaller than I remember them :ashamed20: I have a new theory that crashing actually makes your penis smaller making the need for an upgrade to a larger bike all the more important. I'll probably need an zx6r just to get back to standard size

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Sorry you crashed. That sucks. I can't wait to see the video. I suspect the cameras paid for themselves a few times over.

Penis size: More to do with blood pressure. As you heal, it will return to normal. Your 650 will fill the gap just fine.

I hope you can nail that bitch to the ground. You are entitled to pretty much all the insurance she had plus any uninsured motorist that you had. For more than that, you need a lawyer to see if you can garnish her wages for the rest of her life. With a broken femur, you're going to get pretty much anything you ask for.

Expect the insurance company to try to screw you on the bike damage though. Make sure you document all mods and improvements.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 03:20 PM
So more heart racing power will make it bigger, got it.

Video, I'm going to work on it today and probably finish it. Going to get some use out of this editing software even though I'm not on my new sexy comp.

I don't know what she had yet but I had a 250/500 for uninsured/underinsured, think I will be set. The lawyer said we have to collect on her insurance before we can do anything with that.

And the lawyer is taking 33.3%... lucky bastard

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM
So more heart racing power will make it bigger, got it.

Video, I'm going to work on it today and probably finish it. Going to get some use out of this editing software even though I'm not on my new sexy comp.

I don't know what she had yet but I had a 250/500 for uninsured/underinsured, think I will be set. The lawyer said we have to collect on her insurance before we can do anything with that.

And the lawyer is taking 33.3%... lucky bastard

The higher the BP the smaller the D. Its the opposite of what most people think. With a femur fracture you probably had some internal bleeding. Ironically, they will probably give you blood thinners like heparin or warfarin to keep other clots from forming. So with the seriousness of a femur fracture, you shouldn't expect normal behavior for at least a few weeks to a month.

The 500 is for multiple people so you only get the 250 plus anything she had. Its a shame you hired the lawyer. You most definitely didn't need one with coverage like that. A friend had Geico when a guy crossed the line and plowed into him head on - broke his tib-fib - Geico came to the house unannounced when I was there and gave him a check for the full uninsured motor vehicle limits - and he hadn't even made a claim yet. So hiring a lawyer is premature and is going to cost you plenty. Sorry about that.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I'm not too worried about the lawyer thing, they are going to take care of absolutely everything for me and really just make my life easier.

I'm actually on a really expensive blood thinner, they cost $1000/box said the pharmacist. Then he comes back after insurance $10 copay, lol

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Alright, took my first poop since monday and holy ****, that was the most difficult and painful poop I've ever taken. Getting set up on the toilet was hard, I needed to place my leg up on something to alleviate the pain. The holy bible and a magazine rack came to the rescue. Then I smelled something weird, like, old nasty vagina, musta been my boys which lead me to a new theory that crashing a 250 turns you into a woman. The poop itself was like giving birth, pretty damn painful. After passing my butt baby I cleaned myself up, (washed up real good despite the difficulty standing) hobbled back to my couch spot and just let out a huge sigh of relief.

Jebus, so glad I had taken stool softeners.

Am I detailing too much info? :rolleyes: Don't break any bones folks

TnNinjaGirl
April 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
That was way too much information.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Whoops...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/plunging-toilet.gif

gfloyd2002
April 7th, 2012, 05:02 PM

Yes. Jiggles sober = tmi. Jiggles on pain meds = look out!

I smelled something weird, like, old nasty vagina

I will regret asking this. How do you even know what that smells like? I want names.

Kstorm21
April 7th, 2012, 05:16 PM
:happy90:
Sorry but I as totally laughing at this!!!

jdoucet93
April 7th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Alright, took my first poop since monday and holy ****, that was the most difficult and painful poop I've ever taken. Getting set up on the toilet was hard, I needed to place my leg up on something to alleviate the pain. The holy bible and a magazine rack came to the rescue. Then I smelled something weird, like, old nasty vagina, musta been my boys which lead me to a new theory that crashing a 250 turns you into a woman. The poop itself was like giving birth, pretty damn painful. After passing my butt baby I cleaned myself up, (washed up real good despite the difficulty standing) hobbled back to my couch spot and just let out a huge sigh of relief.

Jebus, so glad I had taken stool softeners.

God... I cannont stop laughing at this ****... I love you Jiggles ....nohomo

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Opioid pain meds like morphine and percoset plug up the bowels like a cork. Ask for Toradol and don't let them short you with Tramadol. Different things. Toradol is extremely strong and doesn't clog your bowels or your brain. You can drive with it. Ask the Dr to let you try it. Worst case they say no. It also has no addictive properties. Might not mix with blood thinners though which is why they might say no.

$1000 a box. What's it called? Most of the time they use heparin, Lovenox or Warfarin. But if you have good insurance, they use the $1000 a box stuff.

n4mwd
April 7th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Don't break any bones folks

Good advice. I'll take it.:D

Trailerboy531
April 7th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Make sure to list "shrunken penis" under damages in your court filing :thumbup:

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM
I will regret asking this. How do you even know what that smells like? I want names.

Well, I mean, when you go down on a girl you've got a level of expectation and tolerance. If you were served food at a restaurant and it tasted like vagina, you'd be like

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/355og4.jpg

But when you're down on a girl you're like eh this isn't so bad. It's a cramped place that just ain't gna be good, but tolerable. So there's been times where maybe the girl I'm with got a little too comfortable and didn't take the time to freshen up or it's been a hot day or w/e. You get down there and its like Woah! that's some stanky pussy. I'm a trooper though, and a gentleman, I'm gna dig through and try to not to make any remarks. Worst thing you can say is like "**** you got a stinky ass pussy what gives? You don't bathe? You want me to show you how to wash it? This better be worth it." I mean she has the right to withhold her treasuretrove, just not the means.

So yea there's been a few instances, one girl was actually from barbados, maybe thats just the natural essence down there.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Make sure to list "shrunken penis" under damages in your court filing :thumbup:

Judge, not only have my thrusting capabilities been greatly diminished but look at this thing, what am I supposed to do with this? Bang my cat? That's illegal most places and I don't want to move. And look smell this, smells like a vagina right!? This bitch is turning me into a tranny

00NissanNinja
April 7th, 2012, 05:54 PM
But when you're down on a girl you're like eh this isn't so bad. It's a cramped place that just ain't gna be good, but tolerable. So there's been times where maybe the girl I'm with got a little too comfortable and didn't take the time to freshen up or it's been a hot day or w/e. You get down there and its like Woah! that's some stanky pussy. I'm a trooper though, and a gentleman, I'm gna dig through and try to not to make any remarks. Worst thing you can say is like "**** you got a stinky ass pussy what gives? You don't bathe? You want me to show you how to wash it? This better be worth it." I mean she has the right to withhold her treasuretrove, just not the means.

So yea there's been a few instances, one girl was actually from barbados, maybe thats just the natural essence down there.

LMAO man those pain meds got you saying some funny ish and it keeps coming haha.

Kstorm21
April 7th, 2012, 06:11 PM

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) too funny!

I have to have surgery on the 12th and I'm gonna be pretty drugged up. I think I'll have my husband record it. Maybe I can get on Ellen like the kids that have their wisdom teeth removed. :D

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I am restricting myself but alot more is coming through than normal, I don't want to get banned, I'd have nothing to do all day while I'm stuck at home :rolleyes:

That being said I have relevant pictures, dunno if they are ok though :idunno:

CZroe
April 7th, 2012, 06:23 PM
This thread has definitely gone NSFW. :)

bluepoof
April 7th, 2012, 06:57 PM
That being said I have relevant pictures

I hope you don't mean of the old nasty vagina. :eek: :eek: :eek:

TnNinjaGirl
April 7th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Ya, Jiggles, this thread is for sure pushing the family friendly aspect of Ninjette. Love it! (I'm a girl so I don't have to say nohomo do I?)
Posted via Mobile Device

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Idk, you come on awfully strong with a name like TnNinjaGirl, its like no really guys I am a girl hit on me. Makes me think you might have a penis, so lets no homo this bitch

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I hope you don't mean of the old nasty vagina. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Uh no, well yes I have that but I wasn't gna post, unless you want me to :squint: :spy:

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 07:20 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/cmondude.jpg

I just went at looked at the start of the thread and saw this. I mean cmon dude, you're the first poster and all you are leaving is a full quote of everything I wrote directly above and the smiley face. Did you think I wouldn't know what you are referencing?

TnNinjaGirl
April 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Fair enough... loveyoumeanitnohomo

Seeing as that my name is descriptive, I assume yours is too. So what Jiggles?

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 08:38 PM
You tell me if I Jiggle enough for you

a5rh6rjDfGo

Probably won't get the crash video finished till tomorrow, I'm missing one of the cameras and my mom is being stubborn for some reason and won't go grab it out of her room.

CZroe
April 7th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Fair enough... loveyoumeanitnohomo

Seeing as that my name is descriptive, I assume yours is too. So what "Jiggles?"

His man-boobs.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 09:06 PM
I've decided I'm not going to shave, uhh lets just call it a 'beard', until I can ride a motorcycle again :thumbup:

This pic was accidentally taken because I put the wrong passcode into my iphone. Good candid photo of what I normally look like, a retard.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/photo-14.jpg

etiainen
April 7th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Dem Barbados chicks won't like the hobo beard?

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 09:09 PM
It doesn't matter, I couldnt impress them with my 2fiddycrashdick syndrome right now anyway

etiainen
April 7th, 2012, 09:15 PM
It's ok. Just sit on the 650. It will grow.

Find a turbo busa and all will be well.

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Find a turbo busa and all will be well.

Pending settlement....

bluepoof
April 7th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I couldnt impress them with my 2fiddycrashdick syndrome right now anyway

You know, just as a matter of idle curiosity, Peter crashed his VStrom last July (granted, with help by a minivan) and still managed to knock me up the following month. *wiggles eyebrows*

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 10:11 PM
That is the subtlest way I have ever seen anyone say "My bf 12 inches of unadulterated man meat"

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Man my mom is getting to me. She is trying to control everything in the situation. Overall I'm grateful for her help but some of the stuff she does is just goddamned retarded. She has been hiding my Percocet from me all day which I didn't really mind, I didn't really want to keep track of it. But I'm all set up in bed, shes about to go up to bed and ask her

"Where is my Percocet I'm going to need it."
And she says, "You just took a dose. you don't need it."

After a little frustrated arguing, all the little things just sort of percolated to the surface and I went off on her.

"How are you going to tell a guy who has a broken leg that he doesn't need to be in control of his mediction, which the next dose for is due at 2am-4am. ARE YOU GOING TO COME DOWN AND GIVE IT TO ME? You don't even want to put the dog in the cage cuz she might (quite unlikely) start barking and you would have to let her out. Who do you think you are??? I'm an adult who can take his pain killers any damn time I want without your permission."

Honestly, I appreciate all the help, she's been pretty great. But on top of all the help is all these restrictions and annoyances that a normal person would never do to another. I know alot of you are going to say she is just being a mom and its cuz she cares, but I gotta tell you that's really not what's going on.

After I showed her how absolutely ridiculous was being I told her, "I'm not 5, don't treat me like I am."

To which she replied, "Okay, do you want your cheerios so you can swallow the pill :eyebrows:"

"Yeah," (Gah, damn you bitch! :rolleyes:), "Night, love you"

rusninja
April 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/cmondude.jpg

I just went at looked at the start of the thread and saw this. I mean cmon dude, you're the first poster and all you are leaving is a full quote of everything I wrote directly above and the smiley face. Did you think I wouldn't know what you are referencing?

huh >.<

Jiggles
April 7th, 2012, 11:08 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/knowyourmemecom_i_000_063_180_original_We_need_to_go_derper.jpg

massacremasses
April 7th, 2012, 11:36 PM
OH SNAP

watched it.

Mountain Dew
April 8th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Maybe if you were wearing your damn metal pants this wouldn't have happened >:|

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Haha yea, forgot my battlesuit that day. I don't think any riding pants would have prevented the break. All that force was put directly into my thigh, no avoiding it other than to try and lift my leg up before I crashed

CZroe
April 8th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Haha yea, forgot my battlesuit that day. I don't think any riding pants would have prevented the break. All that force was put directly into my thigh, no avoiding it other than to try and lift my leg up before I crashed

Like a BOSS

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 12:28 AM
I shoullda hopped up and Cap'n Morgan'd

Trailerboy531
April 8th, 2012, 12:56 AM
It doesn't matter, I couldnt impress them with my 2fiddycrashdick syndrome right now anyway

It is posts like this that make me want this thread pinned and put in a hall of fame somewhere.

Never stop taking percocet.

ever.

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 12:59 AM
I have lots ;)

akima
April 8th, 2012, 01:05 AM
:pop2:

n4mwd
April 8th, 2012, 03:55 AM
"Where is my Percocet I'm going to need it."
And she says, "You just took a dose. you don't need it."

Percoset can mess with your perception of time. And as such, its easy to get addicted to it. Based on your post, it sounds like she is trying to prevent that from happening.

gfloyd2002
April 8th, 2012, 04:07 AM

Google "per quod servitium et consortium amisit" and "loss of consortium." Literal translation ""in consequence of which he lost her society and services." You can get lawsuit damages for inability to sex the ladies. :D It could be worth dollars, or even tens of dollars, for your judgement. And, big bonus, (sorry for insensitively using the word "big"), claiming those damages makes the lawsuit depositions really fun for everyone.

Defense lawyer: "So, Mr. Jiggles, I see you claim inability to service the ladies as part of your damages for this lawsuit. We will need to prove the extent that this actually changes anything for you. Tell me about your sexual experiences."
Jiggles: "This one time at band camp, there was a burro . . ."
Defense lawyer: "Human only, please."
Jiggles: "Derp."

n4mwd
April 8th, 2012, 04:25 AM
You can get lawsuit damages for inability to sex the ladies. :D

True, but with a broken femur, I think he is going to clean out both insurance companies anyway. Unless she has one of those million dollar umbrella policies, I don't think making a sex claim is going to be that helpful - especially since the symptoms are temporary. As soon as he gets off the percocet, his body functions will return to normal. Percocet messes with both blood flow and nerve signals down there.

drac
April 8th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Percocet messes with both blood flow and nerve signals down there.

Note to self------> Never, Ever take percoset................trust me when I say I can't afford any shrinkage. I avoid cold water like the plague...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUNNKzj_Nc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnKLhi83J8&feature=related

koenigcitizen
April 8th, 2012, 05:26 AM
I know it is a pretty rough injury, but some of the posts in this thread are so funny :)... Mainly, posts by Jiggles, so I dont feel too bad laughing... :D

Seriously though, heal up soon!

Standing by for epic video....

gfloyd2002
April 8th, 2012, 06:10 AM
True, but with a broken femur, I think he is going to clean out both insurance companies anyway. Unless she has one of those million dollar umbrella policies, I don't think making a sex claim is going to be that helpful - especially since the symptoms are temporary. As soon as he gets off the percocet, his body functions will return to normal. Percocet messes with both blood flow and nerve signals down there.

Agreed. To be fair, I believe loss of consortium is brought by the person who is unable to have sex with the accident victim as a separate claim, not by the accident person himself. I mostly thought it would be hugely funny to raise the issue (sorry Jiggles for insensitive use of terms "raise" and "hugely"), and provide an excellent excuse to call Jiggles out on his bestiality. Though as I understand it, the burro initiated, so it isn't all Jiggles' fault.

n4mwd
April 8th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Agreed. To be fair, I believe loss of consortium is brought by the person who is unable to have sex with the accident victim as a separate claim, not by the accident person himself. I mostly thought it would be hugely funny to raise the issue (sorry Jiggles for insensitive use of terms "raise" and "hugely"), and provide an excellent excuse to call Jiggles out on his bestiality. Though as I understand it, the burro initiated, so it isn't all Jiggles' fault.

Now that you mention it, I think either sexual party can bring the suit. We don't know anything about the b!itches insurance, but we do know that Jiggles has 250/500 uninsured motorist coverage. So Jiggles will get the first $250K and his partner can sue for the second $250K.

But like I said, he will return to full glory once he stops the percocet. Its mostly just tylenol anyway, but the narcotic portion is what causes all the side effects. So a sex lawsuit would be hard to prove.

BTW, Jiggles, was the B!tch hot? Maybe she can compensate you in other ways.

TnNinjaGirl
April 8th, 2012, 08:26 AM
I don't think I'd sleep with anyone who just broke my femur. Who knows, maybe Jiggles is into the S&M thing...

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Percoset can mess with your perception of time. And as such, its easy to get addicted to it. Based on your post, it sounds like she is trying to prevent that from happening.

Nah, thats not what she was trying to do. I mean, would you deny an adult their pain medicine for 10 hours because they might funk up the times?

I was actually supposed to take the dose at 2-4am and ended up taking it around 5:20am at which point I was in quite a bit more pain. I wanted to move around but needed to let the percocet hit me so I browsed ninjette for half an hour until movement was bearable.

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Ladies of Ninjette, (You too tranny ninja girl), here is what I have to offer you.

- I smell bad
- I currently have a very small wiener, think newborn baby
- I have a half shaved kinda sticky and yellow leg
- I haven't brushed my teeth lately
- I'm losing weight due to immobility, probably a bit will be muscle, I hope you like sponges
- Sometimes when I go to the bathroom I pee on myself a little bit
- I don't change my clothes often
- We probably can't have sex unless you are some crazy contortionist who can get into some ridiculous positions
- I can still receive sexual favors from you (Note: There will be NO manscaping)
- I'm good with my tongue but can't really move around, if you can get off in weird positions thats a plus
- We can go on dates if you have an ambulance
- I am on drugs
- Sometimes I hallucinate
- My parents and family will be around a lot, my bed is in the family room, but if we do everything under a blanket no one will see

If you think you or someone you may know would be a good match for me then please reply why we would be a good match.

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 09:17 AM
BTW, Jiggles, was the B!tch hot? Maybe she can compensate you in other ways.

Actually I didn't get a good look at anyone. There was apparently a lot of people around but I was in so much pain I didn't look at them or anything. I may call her up and let her know she owes me BJ's until I am healed. I think that's fair

TnNinjaGirl
April 8th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Ladies of Ninjette, (You too tranny ninja girl), here is what I have to offer you.

- I smell bad
- I currently have a very small wiener, think newborn baby
- I have a half shaved kinda sticky and yellow leg
- I haven't brushed my teeth lately
- I'm losing weight due to immobility, probably a bit will be muscle, I hope you like sponges
- Sometimes when I go to the bathroom I pee on myself a little bit
- I don't change my clothes often
- We probably can't have sex unless you are some crazy contortionist who can get into some ridiculous positions
- I can still receive sexual favors from you (Note: There will be NO manscaping)
- I'm good with my tongue but can't really move around, if you can get off in weird positions thats a plus
- We can go on dates if you have an ambulance
- I am on drugs
- Sometimes I hallucinate
- My parents and family will be around a lot, my bed is in the family room, but if we do everything under a blanket no one will see

If you think you or someone you may know would be a good match for me then please reply why we would be a good match.

Meh, passable... heh

jason_hann53
April 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/knowyourmemecom_i_000_063_180_original_We_need_to_go_derper.jpg

k i lied this is the funniest **** ive seen all day!

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 01:35 PM
A teaser...

p9CSFmJXkLU

gilmorec61
April 8th, 2012, 01:44 PM
You suck...;)

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I'm guessing that's not you??

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Nah, thats my brother

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Not sure if you said it or have been asked but did you know right away that you broke you leg?

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Yep, soon as I hit the ground I knew it was broken

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Yep, soon as I hit the ground I knew it was broken

Not sure if a rod is the norm for a broken femur but was it a clean break?

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I don't know, was way to drugged up when talking to the doctors. I'm going to get the xrays though. If they didn't do a full pin, then I'd have a full cast all the way from my foot right? It would probably be less painful but I'll be more mobile and back on my feet faster with this option. Otherwise I'd be in a wheel chair

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 03:33 PM
If they didn't do a full pin, then I'd have a full cast all the way from my foot right? It would probably be less painful but I'll be more mobile and back on my feet faster with this option. Otherwise I'd be in a wheel chair

I have no idea...maybe. I was thinking maybe they do that now a days to help it heal faster or something. I thought they mostly did pins/rods when there was a comminuted (see pics) break or one that wouldn't heal right.

http://saypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Types-of-Bone-Fractures.gif

At least you don't look like this. :D
http://www.osteomyelitis.com/images/bonefracture_p1_big.jpg

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Haha yea, I actually have my grandpas scooters in the garage, those are the fast ones. But bending my leg hurts a ton so I would need something I could stretch out on. Besides if I need anything, Amazon Prime :thumbup:

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Hmm yea, no clue how it broke. I think doing the pin helps you recover faster because your muscle doesn't turn into a sponge in the cast. I don't really look injured though haha

akima
April 8th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Defense lawyer: "So, Mr. Jiggles, I see you claim inability to service the ladies as part of your damages for this lawsuit. We will need to prove the extent that this actually changes anything for you. Tell me about your sexual experiences."
Jiggles: "This one time at band camp, there was a burro . . ."
Defense lawyer: "Human only, please."
Jiggles: "Derp."

I like this! :p

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Well it was a squirrel not a donkey ;)

akima
April 8th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Well it was a squirrel not a donkey ;)

:eek:

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Woot got my desktop set up downstairs next to my prison

Time to get some real video editing done, my laptop just doesn't have the balls for these vids

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/photo-15.jpg

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 05:01 PM
They can take the abuse

TnNinjaGirl
April 8th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Does your brother smell better and not pee on himself?

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 05:05 PM
At this point in time yes. Few months ago when he was at home and had a catheter in, he probably smelled just as good as I do

CZroe
April 8th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Woot got my desktop set up downstairs next to my prison

Time to get some real video editing done, my laptop just doesn't have the balls for these vids

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/photo-15.jpg

That... looks like a Palm Pilot. WTF?!

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 06:35 PM

Possible an HTC phone with an otterbox cover on it..??

Kevin2109
April 8th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Evo with otter box!

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Go EVO!!! I have one...it's alright. Battery life sucks. Thinking of getting the new iphone now that my contract is up.

Kevin2109
April 8th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Go EVO!!! I have one...it's alright. Battery life sucks. Thinking of getting the new iphone now that my contract is up.

If you havent rooted it, you need to do that first lol much better battery life

and yeah ill probably get the iphone 5 when it comes out

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 06:50 PM
What!? I don't **** wit no evo ****. I'm all about AT&T baby, HTC Vivid all day!

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 06:52 PM
If you havent rooted it, you need to do that first lol much better battery life

and yeah ill probably get the iphone 5 when it comes out

I don't know much about that stuff. Don't want to mess up the phone. I might try to sell it afterwards. There's a new EVO coming out. But I'll get an iphone. Not sure which one. When does the 5 come out?

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 06:54 PM
When does the 5 come out?

Man, why are people so gay about waiting for the iphone 5!? I'm not attacking you personally kstorm, its just that alot of people do it. The goddamn iphone 4s is 6 months old, and is going to be here for longer than 1 year. Sack up and get a 4s, sell it and do an early upgrade, but people that sit there with an expired contract waiting for the next iphone??? :tsk:

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Man, why are people so gay about waiting for the iphone 5!? I'm not attacking you personally kstorm, its just that alot of people do it. The goddamn iphone 4s is 6 months old, and is going to be here for longer than 1 year. Sack up and get a 4s, sell it and do an early upgrade, but people that sit there with an expired contract waiting for the next iphone??? :tsk:

Well...kind of. My contract expires at the end of the month. That's why I asked when it came out. Sprint doesn't really have early upgrade. You have to wait at least 12 months but you still only get $75 credit. I probably will get the 4S but if it's gonna come out in the next month I might as well wait. I've had this phone for 2 yrs and it's fine other than the suck ass battery that I had to upgrade to the giant extended battery. The only thing I don't like about the iphone is that there's no expandable hard drive.

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 07:33 PM
iphone 5 at minimum will come out after 6 months

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, look at this dumb old whore

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/seanvoight/NewBitmapImage2-1.jpg

250rr
April 8th, 2012, 08:29 PM

The way he smells right now, that's definitely a palm pilot...

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Ah, thank you Alex haha

Miles_Prower
April 8th, 2012, 09:06 PM
damnnnn duude!!
sorry to hear about your accident..wish you a speedy recovery!

Mountain Dew
April 8th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Otterboxes are for girls who drop their phones. They're actually called Beaverboxes, but needed to be PC to incorporate.

Lifeproof is where it's at.

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Otterboxes are for girls who drop their phones. They're actually called Beaverboxes, but needed to be PC to incorporate.

Lifeproof is where it's at.

Are you serious or just being an ass. :D

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Yea so my otterbox is motorcycle crash proof, I landed directly on it and it was fine, just scraped up. Also, I chuck mine nearly every day for customers. I throw it so much that the plastic flanges holding the thing together are starting to break from the stress. Good thing they have a 1 year warranty, I can swap it out for a new one any time I want

And I have a surprise for you all, you get to see me naked

Kstorm21
April 8th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Yea so my otterbox is motorcycle crash proof, I landed directly on it and it was fine, just scraped up. Also, I chuck mine nearly every day for customers. I throw it so much that the plastic flanges holding the thing together are starting to break from the stress. Good thing they have a 1 year warranty, I can swap it out for a new one any time I want

And I have a surprise for you all, you get to see me naked

Didn't know that...about the warranty. We have one for our iPad and the little clippy things broke off.

Mountain Dew
April 8th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Are you serious or just being an ass. :D

Little bit of both. About 60/40

Jiggles
April 8th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Contact otterbox, or if you bought it at AT&T you can just swap it out in store. Otter will send you a new one so long as the damage was unintentional. I recently won the outdoor edition otterbox for an iphone 4/4s but I use a Mophie juice pack cuz I ze power! I talked to the otterbox rep and told him he needs to incorporate both ideas together, I want an otterbox that will also charge my phone, the thing will be huge, but ****ing awesome. I call it the chuck n charge.

He said nah, dick

Jiggles
April 9th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Let's get naked

EnrDFiosKLY

Kstorm21
April 9th, 2012, 02:26 AM
aw man...I thought you were gonna be naked. :D Okay so baby wipes are you friend!!! Use them. That's what soldiers use in the field when they can't take showers (hubby is one). Also, did you shave your legs?

CZroe
April 9th, 2012, 02:29 AM
My advice? Delete all your drug-induced happy pics and upload new miserable pics for maximum payday. :D

TnNinjaGirl
April 9th, 2012, 04:59 AM
This thread proves there is nothing better on Earth than a Go-Pro and opiate drugs.

massacremasses
April 9th, 2012, 07:40 AM
pshhh I rock an otterbox, but Im on roofs and climbing in and out of **** all day. I work in an industrial environment... IM pretty sure thats what they are for, rather than females who cant hold onto their phones...

THE BIG SITT
April 9th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I just spent 30 minutes reading all of this. So much for math homework.

Jiggles
April 9th, 2012, 08:12 AM
^Lol

aw man...I thought you were gonna be naked. :D Okay so baby wipes are you friend!!! Use them. That's what soldiers use in the field when they can't take showers (hubby is one). Also, did you shave your legs?

I shaved part of one leg where I have to put on the dressing for the surgical wounds. It just makes removing them and reapplying them so much easier. The first time they changed the dressing at the hospital, they had to remove the ones the surgeons put on, which apparently used nuclear glue and gave me a wax at the same time. They had shaved part of my leg but not all of it and goddamn that **** was painful.

This thread proves there is nothing better on Earth than a Go-Pro and opiate drugs.

I need to get the GoPro Wheelchair Hero

Jiggles
April 9th, 2012, 08:16 AM
****, when I rewatch the crash video I try to think of how I could have avoided this and there is just no way around it. If I swerved harder I could have been run over/ ran into houses. If I went around the girl the other way I would have rear ended another car. Even if I had been going 20 mph and had perfect braking skills, I still would have hit her.

I have the video mostly edited and I'd like to post it today. I'm going to talk to the lawyer first though just to make sure I won't lose anything if the video is on the net

Kevin2109
April 9th, 2012, 08:19 AM
BWAHAHAHAH the title!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: