View Full Version : Hello from the Dirty South!

seedanpaint
November 29th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Hello everybody. My name is Dan and I've from Athens, Georgia. I am completely a Yankee, lived in New Hampshire, born in Pennsylvania and proud of it, go Steelers!

Been ridding for a few years, half of my riding time was on a 50cc Honda Ruckus that I modded, learned how ride, learned what a PIA a small carburated engine can be especially when the temperature changes.

I have an 08 Green 250, got it in April. It is a great ride and perfect for my in town riding and fun rides. I has been a great bike to learn to ride on.

Ducati916Senna
November 29th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I am completely a Yankee, lived in New Hampshire, born in Pennsylvania and proud of it, go Steelers!

You should be a Pats fan...too bad they suck this year, lol. Welcome!!!

Ducati916Senna
November 29th, 2008, 09:27 AM
By the way, I'm originally from Maine...Go Patriots.

Alex
November 29th, 2008, 09:56 AM
My name is Dan and I'm from Athens, Georgia.

:welcome: Dan! My wife and I went on a Europe motorcycle trip a few years back with Edelweiss (info here (http://www.montgomerybikers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15172)), and several of the folks on the tour were from Athens, GA. I think they were bankers of some sort. Glad to have you aboard!

seedanpaint
November 29th, 2008, 12:01 PM
You should be a Pats fan...too bad they suck this year, lol. Welcome!!!

I'm a lifetime Steelers fan... my brother is the Patriots, so tomorrow's game will be more fun to watch!

kkim
November 29th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome Dan. Glad to have you aboard. Whatever possessed you to seek out this site?? :whistle:

Hope you will join in and participate with all this site has to offer.

Aloha,
Kelly

seedanpaint
November 29th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Welcome Dan. Glad to have you aboard. Whatever possessed you to seek out this site?? :whistle:

Hope you will join in and participate with all this site has to offer.

Aloha,
Kelly

You did. I have been lurking over at one of the other 250 sites and you sent me a link to come over here. The other site (that will remain nameless) tends to border on the inane, sos all the time. Thanks for the invite, I hope I and contribute here!

kkim
November 29th, 2008, 03:58 PM
You did. I have been lurking over at one of the other 250 sites and you sent me a link to come over here. The other site (that will remain nameless) tends to border on the inane, sos all the time. Thanks for the invite, I hope I and contribute here!

Based on what I gathered from your past posts, I know you will be an asset here. :)

Welcome, again... make yourself at home. :cool:

seedanpaint
November 29th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Based on what I gathered from your past posts, I know you will be an asset here. :)

Welcome, again... make yourself at home. :cool:

Cool.

I miss a good forum. When I was modding my Ruckus I was on TotalRuckus.com. It was a great community where you could get decent answers and good advice.

kkim
November 29th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Cool.

I miss a good forum. When I was modding my Ruckus I was on TotalRuckus.com. It was a great community where you could get decent answers and good advice.

Which is exactly why I invited you here. I saw you had good input, but hardly posted. I hoped once you found the "right" forum, you would be a lot happier and participate more. :)

The people here are great and deal with each other with mutual respect... well, most of the time. :lolsign:

Sailariel
November 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Welcome Dan. I like the Steelers, but am still a Patriots fan. I lived in GA for a short time when I was stationed at Ft. Benning. Am glad you like the Ninja--real decent bike.

zartan
November 29th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Welcome, to the forum. :)