View Full Version : Message for kkim.

Bone_Head311
November 29th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I know your always saying the green bikes are the fastest, but i beg to differ.
I present to you Exhibit A (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkKLL1IRXrA)

jkKLL1IRXrA

kkim
November 29th, 2008, 08:14 PM
I know your always saying the green bikes are the fastest, but i beg to differ.
I present to you Exhibit A (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkKLL1IRXrA)

if that vid is your argument... :imsorry:

notice he's talking about "sounding" the best? it may sound okay (btw, at idle it sounds like a lawnmower), but he never shows it moving... it's a euro bike, what do you expect?? it's most likely leaking too much oil to move properly. (sorry, robert)

if it were green, you most likely couldn't hear it anyway as anything faster than sound gets distorted.

you want me to have credibility in someone who wears plaid pants???:happy130:

Bone_Head311
November 29th, 2008, 08:17 PM
if that vid is your argument... :imsorry:

notice he's talking about "sounding" the best? it may sound okay (btw, at idle it sounds like a lawnmower), but he never shows it moving... it's a euro bike, what do you expect?? it's most likely leaking too much oil to move properly. (sorry, robert)

if it were green, you most likely couldn't hear it anyway as anything faster than sound gets distorted.

you want me to have credibility in someone who wears plaid pants???:happy130:

You will notice he says its the fastest, and probably sounds the best too.
:blah::blah::fightmallets:

...red is faster!!! LOL

kkim
November 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
You will notice he says its the fastest, and probably sounds the best too.
:blah::blah::fightmallets:

...red is faster!!! LOL ... than any of the other colors, but green... I agree. Don't feel bad... it could be worse. You could own a black one, the certified slowest of all the colors available. :lol:

Alex
November 29th, 2008, 08:26 PM
I'm with you John, don't worry. I've owned four Kawis (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?p=10505&postcount=2), not a single one the color of nuclear phlegm (kawi green). :happy90:

kkim
November 29th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I'm with you John, don't worry. I've owned four Kawis, not a single one the color of nuclear phlegm (kawi green). :happy90:

no accounting for taste around here... :headshake:

So you admit to not owning one of the faster (green) ones, eh? You need to live a little. :D

zartan
November 29th, 2008, 11:33 PM
no oil on our garage floor:boxing:
and I think it is so funny peeps post You Tube vids to show us the sound of their bikes. They all sound the same on my laptop speakers.. they always sound horrible.

Throttle Rocket
November 29th, 2008, 11:40 PM
I hate to have to say this but . . . . . me and my black oil leakin' euro bike would be in another time zone before you could even find 3rd gear ! :wave:

However, in regards to the Ninja 250 Everyone knows, red is the fastest !!!!
:D

kkim
November 30th, 2008, 12:03 AM
I hate to have to say this but . . . . . me and my black oil leakin' euro bike would be in another time zone before you could even find 3rd gear ! :wave:

However, in regards to the Ninja 250 Everyone knows, red is the fastest !!!!
:Dnot everyone! :rolleyes:

zartan
November 30th, 2008, 12:23 AM
I believe we have a "Challenge" . We must all go immediately to Hawaii and brave the heat and horrible damaging sun to see which color is faster. I know it will be a sacrifice but we must go for the sake of our honor.:fencing:

kkim
November 30th, 2008, 12:30 AM
I believe we have a "Challenge" . We must all go immediately to Hawaii and brave the heat and horrible damaging sun to see which color is faster. I know it will be a sacrifice but we must go for the sake of our honor.:fencing:
What do you mean "we"? Isn't your bike green?

bring sun tan oil and shades and we'll have a face off at the beach! :cool:

zartan
November 30th, 2008, 12:31 AM
We as in the whole forum I have to defend my green too!

kkim
November 30th, 2008, 12:34 AM
We as in the whole forum I have to defend my green too!

lol... okay, the whole forum is welcome to the face off at the beach. :partytime10:

zartan
November 30th, 2008, 12:37 AM
don't our bikes have to go into 6 month quarenteen? lol

kkim
November 30th, 2008, 12:40 AM
don't our bikes have to go into 6 month quarenteen? lol

well, they do have to make a 3 week trip to get here so in the mean time, while we wait...:partytime10:

Ducati916Senna
December 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM
Once you go black, you never go back:D

kkim
December 1st, 2008, 01:18 PM
Once you go black, you never go back:D

Spoken like a person who has never had green!

TomB1956
December 1st, 2008, 08:37 PM
Spoken like a person who has never had green!

I have owned 1 Black ZRX1200 and one Green ZRX1200...the green one was the fastest and got the most compliments. :D

kkim
December 1st, 2008, 08:53 PM
I have owned 1 Black ZRX1200 and one Green ZRX1200...the green one was the fastest and got the most compliments. :D

:jumping10: ...see?? I tried telling you guys, but no one believes me!! here is proof!!! it's true! :p

Kurosaki
December 1st, 2008, 09:03 PM
http://www.calveris.com/images/Black%20Background.jpg

'nough said.

islanderman7
December 1st, 2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.calveris.com/images/Black%20Background.jpg

'nough said.

huh? Yours is black.

edit: lol for some reason my browser was not loading the "black" image until after I quoted you. But rock on bro... me gots a black one too. :thumbup:

kkim
December 1st, 2008, 11:08 PM
But rock on bro... me gots a black one too. you have my sympathies. :(

ScraitT
December 2nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
I'm in to support the greens in Hawaii!:D Though I'm more along for the vacation, because well, we all know that kkim's got the greens covered....it only takes one to win.:bored: Bringing some more greens might at least give him some competition though to make things a bit more fun.

kkim
December 2nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
I'm in to support the greens in Hawaii!:D Though I'm more along for the vacation, because well, we all know that kkim's got the greens covered....it only takes one to win.:bored: Bringing some more greens might at least give him some competition though to make things a bit more fun.

lol... any color ninja's are welcome here... but greens prefered... also crf230s welcomed, too. ;) now that's a vacation! :ride: and :partytime20: