View Full Version : Wolo or Stebel airhorn bracket now available for the pregen!

kevlar250
April 13th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Now it's easier to add a real attention-getter to replace the roadrunner "meep-meep" stock horn.
http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv141/ronmold/Ninja%20pregen%20Stebel%20bracket/?albumview=slideshow

jschatte
April 13th, 2012, 05:22 PM
X2 I don't use my horn that much to consider an upgrade worth while. Also I would suggest another mounting point for the horn, if those wire loom clamps slip the horn could touch the engine and maybe melt.

kevlar250
April 13th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Also I would suggest another mounting point for the horn, if those wire loom clamps slip the horn could touch the engine and maybe melt.

If your engine's getting that hot I would suggest a jet kit 'cause she's running way lean! Seriously though the clamps aren't going anywhere and the horns are designed for under-hood use. I don't use my horn much either (it is fun under bridges & tunnels though!) but when I do need to use it I want to be heard, especially for those distracted lane-changers.

cuz
April 13th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I was going to get 1 but then.I meet a lil place called track. :p:p
Great mod non the less:thumbup::thumbup:

kevlar250
April 13th, 2012, 10:21 PM
These must be a blast on the track, I've not had the opportunity. I have 55mi on the prejen now after buying it dead & putting life (and $600) back into it, and it feels more fun to throw around than the '08 I had, especially taking it out right after a ride on my big ol' Vulcan 1500!