View Full Version : Video of MWHAHAHA!!

Csmith9
April 13th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Here is the video to my little bit of fun
I didn't have any one to hold the camera for me so I did my best, hope you enjoy
http://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv166/codi8265/?action=view&current=DSCF2659.mp4

jschatte
April 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Sick burn out bro.

Malicious Logic
April 13th, 2012, 07:46 PM
You did it in your garage? o.O

csmith12
April 13th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Even had his lid on in his garage. +1

Asspire
April 13th, 2012, 08:05 PM
So thats how you scrub in a tire...... i've been doing it wrong.

cuz
April 13th, 2012, 08:32 PM
i wonder what ur neighbors thought if they saw smoke coming out ur garage i know many would have called EVERY1 i even bet SWAT lol;)

Jiggles
April 13th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Wheres your jacket SQUID!?

CZroe
April 13th, 2012, 10:18 PM
It can't be good that your engine is breathing that crap in. :eek:

ninja250r81
April 13th, 2012, 11:01 PM
you can see the flat spot in the tyre at 14sec

Csmith9
April 14th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Wheres your jacket SQUID!?
Hey now, that's mean. I had my protective work coveralls on, also my riding boots.

I should have opened the man door to get the air flowing through instead of just sitting there.
I felt bad for my bike after, I'm not sure it liked the 10,000ish RPM for a minute and a half almost while just sitting there.

akima
April 14th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Did you hold your breath?! Nice combination of exhaust fumes and burnt rubber filling the air.

I'm guessing you were planning on replacing that rear tyre, so you just wanted a little bit of last minute fun with it :p

CC Cowboy
April 14th, 2012, 08:51 AM
That's a 10 on the stupidity scale.

thurt88
April 14th, 2012, 09:12 AM
:runaway:

yea, I guess Im old. Don't seem cool to me.
Great way to need a new tire and spend some time scrubbing that off the garage floor I guess.

Csmith9
April 14th, 2012, 09:27 AM
As stated in the picture thread I have new tires and you will also see how worn out my old ones were.
Stupid or not I had fun hahaha.

akima
April 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM

that's what bikes are about :thumbup:

EthioKnight
April 14th, 2012, 09:50 AM
That was 1:40 of torture for me...but you had fun and it's your bike so I guess that's what matters.

CC Cowboy
April 14th, 2012, 02:22 PM
As stated in the picture thread I have new tires and you will also see how worn out my old ones were.

The stupid part is doing it in your garage!

Csmith9
April 14th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Why does it matter if its in my garage or on my front walk way?

jschatte
April 15th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Just so everyone is clear, it was an old tire, he was just having fun with the last bit of life it had in it. It may be stupid but it was planned out. The front brake was applied and a cylinder block and work bench (attached to the wall) in front of the front wheel to ensure the bike was going nowhere. You can also notice he was keeping a careful eye and ready on the kill switch if anything went wrong. I know codi, and he is not reckless! This is probably the craziest thing he has done on his bike and he makes sure to ride as safe as possible and not show off, just looking to have fun and be safe while getting from A to B. So save the "thats stupid" and calling him a SQUID, if you don't like the content of the thread just move on and avoid the negative input. After all its already done and its a one time thing, the new tires are mounted!

the big mike
April 15th, 2012, 02:07 AM
hahaha, I would have the MWHAHAHAHA feeling too :)

EsrTek
April 15th, 2012, 02:20 AM
I did sort of same thing w my IRC's when I was about to get the sport demons... had no where near the commitment you gave your burnout :p

Csmith9
April 15th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Just so everyone is clear, it was an old tire, he was just having fun with the last bit of life it had in it. It may be stupid but it was planned out. The front brake was applied and a cylinder block and work bench (attached to the wall) in front of the front wheel to ensure the bike was going nowhere. You can also notice he was keeping a careful eye and ready on the kill switch if anything went wrong. I know codi, and he is not reckless! This is probably the craziest thing he has done on his bike and he makes sure to ride as safe as possible and not show off, just looking to have fun and be safe while getting from A to B. So save the "thats stupid" and calling him a SQUID, if you don't like the content of the thread just move on and avoid the negative input. After all its already done and its a one time thing, the new tires are mounted!

Thanks for the support Josh.

EsrTek: If your going to do it gotta do it to the fullest hahaha