View Full Version : New guy from SoCal

minizoom
December 1st, 2008, 01:32 PM
Just want to say hi! I was led here by kkim:thumbup:. I'm also on a bunch of other ninja 250's site so you will probably see my post there. I don't post too much since I'm new and still learning the mechanical aspects of a motocycles. I do however ride a lot. Have about 9400 miles on my bike since April. Usual ride is Glendora Mountain Ride aka GMR to locals here in socal. So if anybody wants to ride GMR hit me up. I ride there three times a week.

regards,

Alvin

kkim
December 1st, 2008, 01:44 PM
Aloha, Alvin. Thanks for making the trip over. :D

Please don't be shy about posting up any questions you may have about your bike. I think with the high quality of technical members we are assembling here, any of them would be more than happy to help with questions you may have while learning. We all had to start somewhere.

Welcome
:)

Alex
December 1st, 2008, 01:53 PM
:welcome: Alvin, glad to have you aboard! Post up some pics of your machine! There are already several other SoCal folks on the site, and will no doubt be even more in the future. Sounds like you're putting some good miles on the ninjette, on some fun roads as well! :ride:

minizoom
December 1st, 2008, 02:48 PM
Here's an artistic pic of my bike:

Ducati916Senna
December 1st, 2008, 03:12 PM
Here's an artistic pic of my bike:

Welcome to the site. If you want to see some Italian handbuilt artwork, check out the pictures thread.:D