View Full Version : New Ninja 250R rider from NC...

TomB1956
December 1st, 2008, 07:58 PM
Time to make my first post here. I'm Tom and I live in Fayetteville, NC. I bought my 2008 Ninja 250R (green of course) this past February as a retirement gift to myself. Before I retired from law enforcement I had owned two ZRX1200's, one Suzy SV650S and a ZR-7. I thoroughly enjoy riding the 250R...never thought I would like riding a bike below 600cc's but was very wrong. :D

kkim
December 1st, 2008, 08:07 PM
Welcome, Tom. :)

You are a man of intelligence and discriminating taste, I see. Green bikes are the fastest!! :dancecool:

TomB1956
December 1st, 2008, 08:14 PM
Thanks Kelly. I plan on taking a pic of the bike for a better avatar soon. Only mod so far is a two brothers slip on can...bike was too quiet stock.

kkim
December 1st, 2008, 08:20 PM
Any plans to do more mods? Check out the new gen tech section when you have a chance... lots of DIYs we've put together that can make these bikes even nicer. :)

TomB1956
December 1st, 2008, 08:28 PM
Any plans to do more mods? Check out the new gen tech section when you have a chance... lots of DIYs we've put together that can make these bikes even nicer. :)

Oh yeah. I have a zartan's exhaust hanger so the rear pegs will be gone and I plan on rejetting the carbs asap. Puig DB screen and Corbin seat are next on the list. I'll check out the new gen tech section for other ideas. Thanks. Tom