View Full Version : New Rider from Bakersfield, Ca aka SoCal

islanderman7
December 1st, 2008, 10:38 PM
Hi all. Just checking in. Another recruitee from kkim. God I love where you live Kelly. Can't wait to get back out on the rock. I got family on Oahu. :cool: BTW Matsumoto's Shave Ice in Waimea snow cones are awesome with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the bottom.:thumbup:

To you riders in my area hit me up for a ride. I have too much free time right now since school is on vacation.:p

kkim
December 1st, 2008, 11:05 PM
Welcome Jordan. Glad you decided to register. :)

man, if you love Oahu, you would love the outer islands. I used to live on Oahu and grew up eating strawberry shaved ice w/ vanilla ice cream on the bottom... that and a small bag of Frito's hit the spot after spending the day at the beach. :D

check around... there are a number of members here from your area.

Hi all. Just checking in. Another recruitee from kkim. God I love where you live Kelly. Can't wait to get back out on the rock. I got family on Oahu. :cool: BTW Matsumoto's Shave Ice in Waimea snow cones are awesome with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the bottom.:thumbup:

To you riders in my area hit me up for a ride. I have too much free time right now since school is on vacation.:p