View Full Version : Tyres on bigger bikes

saxnbass
April 18th, 2012, 10:33 AM
For those of you that now have basically choice of any tyre out there (since many of them don't make them in Ninjette size), what are you running on your SuperSport? I don't hate my CBR's OEM tyres, but I don't love them either. I'm between a few highly popular tyres; Michelin Power Pures, Michelin Pilot Power 2ct, Dunlop Q2, and Pirelli Diablo Rosso II (had them on the Ninjette, loved them). I would love the Pirelli Super Corsas, but those are a bit out of my price range and from what I hear, they don't have longevity and you'll replace them quickly. What are you running and/or what would you like to be running?

Jiggles
April 18th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I believe mine are the Dunlop Roadsmart II J. They came stock and I absolutely love them

choneofakind
April 18th, 2012, 01:04 PM
My buddy runs Michelin Pilot Power 2ct's on his CBR and they stick like glue. He seems to really like them as does his older brother, who uses them on an FZ1

HKr1
April 18th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Been running the Michelin Power Ones.

Tried to get a set of the new Michelin Cup tires, but the michelin man didnt bring/have the compound I wanted the other day at nola.

k-os
April 18th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I've got 2 sets of Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring tires that I'll be putting onto my two Hawks. I've already been riding with the front on one of them and it's been great. They're pretty affordable too around $180 a set.