View Full Version : Christmas Time is here

workdaddy
December 2nd, 2008, 07:52 AM
So it is Christmas time... As I am sure is obvious by now :rolleyes: I know...
So I love watching funny and interesting videos on things like this... I saw this video today and thought it was a good one to share. Guys, it's a hint I believe that, well seemed to work on me because i will think twice now. And the gals.. don't get any ideas, just be kind to us ;)

Share any you may have seen that puts a smile on your face... You know its the best way to start the day!

THE DOG HOUSE:
http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/VideoPage.aspx

OldGuy
December 2nd, 2008, 09:25 AM
Dave - thanks for a good laugh to get the morning going. This would be even funnier if it wasn't so real. Time to rethink the Christmas gift I was looking at. :D

workdaddy
December 2nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
~At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. ~Jean Houston
http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/chapel/bigfrogs/biglaugh.gif
It's what I do!
~Seven days without laughter makes one weak. ~Mort Walker

kkim
December 2nd, 2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the reminder... I still need to order the vacuum cleaner!! She'll love it!!! :)

camaroz1985
December 2nd, 2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the reminder... I still need to order the vacuum cleaner!! She'll love it!!! :)

Oddly enough I did get my gf a vacuum cleaner last year, but she asked for it.

kkim
December 2nd, 2008, 02:36 PM
Oddly enough I did get my gf a vacuum cleaner last year, but she asked for it.

sorry, we're not talking about that type of vacuum cleaner!! :dance:

Alex
December 4th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Another xmas video for those with slightly less cheer. NSFW, but not terribly offensive... :)

nWMTF5fLA6o[/QUOTE]

kkim
December 4th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Another xmas video for those with slightly less cheer. NSFW, but not terribly offensive... :)

thanks for that. :D

I just sent it to the GF. She wants to go Xmas shopping this weekend... thought I'd set the mood. :lol:

Alex
December 12th, 2008, 09:22 PM
And yet another Christmas video:

I bring you: The Carol of the Christmas Pickle

-T-tOh1hMCs

zartan
December 13th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Kinda like a pickle Fargo. ha!

workdaddy
December 14th, 2008, 06:45 AM
SPEAKING OF PICKLES.. Here is a SNL video that is on the same terms and a great idea for a Christmas Present for the misses....
Some may say NSFW... But it was on public TV so?:confused:

My "BeeP" in a box:
WhwbxEfy7fg