View Full Version : Recon Mod Live ($200) - (only used twice)

razorgamez
April 18th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Recon Mod Live in brand new condition! Retail price is $399.99.

I am selling the unit I have for $200! It has only been used once and it is in good condition. Comes with remote and charger, dont have the manuals with me anymore. Information about the device can be found here:

http://www.reconinstruments.com/shop

razorgamez
April 25th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Nope, it only works on the right side. Also in terms of mounting it you might end up having to shave into your helmet's foam if you want to mount it and will also have to come up with some way to insulate it/use a heatsink so that the heat is contained or dissipates.

can this be mounted for left side use?

How well does it work with a helmet? I heard they are doing a market survey for potential development of a helmet mounted system in the future. I also heard that these generate a bit of heat making helmets hot.

desiredpiercings
August 8th, 2012, 08:06 PM
do you still have the Mod Live?

msowka
August 16th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Is the recon still available?

razorgamez
August 23rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Ok...to all people who replied. REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE MASSIVE DELAY IN REPLYING. and by massive I mean 2.5 months. I've been on vacation (at dubai) and forgot to check ninjette.org. So if you are still interested yes the unit is still available.

msowka
August 23rd, 2012, 04:04 PM
Sent pm with offer

desiredpiercings
August 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM
sent pm

desiredpiercings
November 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM
is the RECON MOD LIVE still available? I sent you a pm, but I didnt hear from you