View Full Version : Free Koso XR-S Computer

RaceTech Electric
April 25th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Free giveaway is on hold as of 4/26/12

Hey guys,

The shop has some of these basic computers laying around and we want to make an install video for it. Is anyone interested in having this computer installed on their bike or golf cart (if anyone has one) for free? It's pretty minimalist and just has a speedometer, odometer and trip meter. If you're in the San Diego area and want a free computer for something, take this one and let us install it too!

http://racetechelectric.com/i-8156042-koso-xr-s-universal-motorcycle-computer.html

I think this would be better for a golf cart or an older bike since it's so basic, but I wanted to offer it to the board in case there was any interest.

Usually these kinds of things are listed on our facebook page, check it out for future giveaways.

http://www.facebook.com/RaceTechElectric

PM me to let me know if you want your vehicle to be considered for this.

Jiggles
April 25th, 2012, 02:33 PM
alex.s can put this on his new scooter!

alex.s
April 25th, 2012, 03:48 PM
i have a 92 fzr 600 that needs a speedometer...

RaceTech Electric
April 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Does the bike have the stock gauges now? Is it a crashed bike that needs just a speedo? The XR-S is a super basic computer that might not be ideal for a sport bike. If you are interested, are you in san diego and would you be able to drop your bike off in ocean beach for a day?

alex.s
April 25th, 2012, 04:34 PM
its a "street-fighter". not a pretty bike in any stretch. has no gauges or mounts currently. but id love to have an XR-s on it :D i was going to buy something similar a while back but never got around to it.

RaceTech Electric
April 25th, 2012, 04:51 PM
A street fighter project is something that we are looking for. Let me talk to my co-workers and get back to you. Can you PM or email me some pics of the bike and it's cockpit? Jordan@racetechelectric.com

edxmon
April 26th, 2012, 01:48 AM
I see your lighting section is "empty". If you have any HID kits you'd like to test let me know, I'm in SD too :D!

RaceTech Electric
April 26th, 2012, 06:14 AM
edxmon, we are working on our lighting section and should have some stuff listed this summer.

Sorry guys, i got an email that says we're putting the XR-S project on hold until the guys in charge decide what they want to do. I think I jumped the gun a little. Sorry for getting everyone excited. I'll bring this post back up when we are looking for a bike again.

I was told that we are still looking for golf carts, but not motorcycles right now.

zzrguy
April 26th, 2012, 06:32 AM
wish i lived down there I have a baja 200cc bike for trail riding with no speedo/gauges of any kind lol