View Full Version : Holy $h*tsnacks, we've just crossed the 400,000+ post mark today!

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I'd like to thank myself for contributing to this

CZroe
April 30th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I'd like to thank myself for contributing to this

Who got the 400,000th post? The numbering in the quote pointers act like we are close to 500,000 and editing that sends us to something in November of last year.

I wonder if it's because Alex has deleted that many posts or if excluding that one forum from the Unread Posts thing is causing us to add up short.

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Where do you see this?

Alex
April 30th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Some of it is from deleted posts, but that's minor. The bigger dent is that I programmatically exclude all posts in the moto-news section from that total, as they shouldn't really count as user posts.

Impossible to really tell who had the 400,000th post exactly. So let's pretend that Jiggles did it.

gfloyd2002
April 30th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Since he's roughly 50% of our post count these days, a good bet. Thanks, Jiggles, and congrats. I'm sure your prize from Alex is in the mail. In your honor, while you wait, I give you a jiggly guy:

http://chatroulettegifs.com/fatguy_jiggles.gif

CZroe
April 30th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Some of it is from deleted posts, but that's minor. The bigger dent is that I programmatically exclude all posts in the moto-news section from that total, as they shouldn't really count as user posts.

Impossible to really tell who had the 400,000th post exactly. So let's pretend that Jiggles did it.
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/misc.php?do=topposters

Top Posters
Last Day
CZroe (71)
Jiggles (48)

Top Posters
Overall
CZroe (5,743)
Jiggles (3,719)

I will admit that the man is a machine and will eclipse me in no time if he doesn't heal up soon, but I was posting much more vigorously in the last 24 hours. I finally found time to catch up on unread posts and had to fend off family left and right for the last 14 hours. :D Not sure if that's a particularly good thing to admit to so... Jiggles? The honor is all yours!

Edit: Numbers fixed to include this post. ;)

Alex
April 30th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Sounds like it's time for a duel. 10 paces in each direction, one wireless keyboard each. Two men enter, two men leave. Potentially with carpal tunnel.

CZroe
April 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Sounds like it's time for a duel. 10 paces in each direction, one wireless keyboard each. Two men enter, two men leave. Potentially with carpal tunnel.

I'm folding now because I'm feelin' it already. :D

250rr
April 30th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Since he's roughly 50% of our post count these days, a good bet. Thanks, Jiggles, and congrats. I'm sure your prize from Alex is in the mail. In your honor, while you wait, I give you a jiggly guy:

CalvinAmI
April 30th, 2012, 06:42 PM
I give you a jiggly guy:

What part of the eyeball do i scratch at to un-see this :confused:

CZroe
April 30th, 2012, 07:08 PM
What part of the eyeball do i scratch at to un-see this :confused:

The deepest part of your brain.

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 07:12 PM
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/misc.php?do=topposters

Top Posters
Last Day
CZroe (71)
Jiggles (48)

Top Posters
Overall
CZroe (5,743)
Jiggles (3,719)

I will admit that the man is a machine and will eclipse me in no time if he doesn't heal up soon, but I was posting much more vigorously in the last 24 hours. I finally found time to catch up on unread posts and had to fend off family left and right for the last 14 hours. :D Not sure if that's a particularly good thing to admit to so... Jiggles? The honor is all yours!

Edit: Numbers fixed to include this post. ;)

Way to exclude this part! Haven't been home all day to get my daily up

Last 28 Days
Jiggles (1,485)
choneofakind (930)
CZroe (346)

Pretty sure you just got molested

choneofakind
April 30th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Thank you Jiggles! I was about to say where's da whitey college kid in Jet's stats??????????

SECOND PLACE B**CHES!!!! :second:

Jono
April 30th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Thank you Jiggles! I was about to say where's da whitey college kid in Jet's stats??????????

SECOND PLACE B**CHES!!!! :second:

Shouldn't you be studying for finals??? :rolleyes:

It's okay, We all know that studying leads to ninjette.org.

choneofakind
April 30th, 2012, 08:12 PM
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

but I'm *slowly* working on a paper for my writing class. f**k gen-eds..

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 08:13 PM
I'd be studying for finals if I could go to school :( :depressed:

Jono
April 30th, 2012, 08:17 PM
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

but I'm *slowly* working on a paper for my writing class. f**k gen-eds..

Ahh ha! That's what I thought. You best do your school work, boy. :rant:

Gen-eds are awesome. They are easy! I hate them as well. Fortunately, I am about done with them. Time for upper level courses. :eek:

choneofakind
April 30th, 2012, 08:19 PM
next semester, I'm taking a business gen-ed, and that's it. Thank god I'll actually be getting into some of my engineering stuff and not just my generic pre-recs

seriously though, writing class is a waste of my freakin time.

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 08:20 PM
YEAH ENGINEERING!!!!

What you studying? Also, come to San Jose State, we're a way better engineering school than yours!

choneofakind
April 30th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Mechanical Engineering.

Idk dude, ONU's engineering college is pretty good. Check out our Baja car in the SAE competition. We came in 2nd last year, and our budget is like 1/10th of some of the big schools. We lost to a damn Canadian team...

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Yea..... But SJSU is ranked 10th in the nation overall for engineering, and the Industrial Engineering department (which I'm studying) is ranked 3rd in the nation... Not bad for $3600 tuition

choneofakind
April 30th, 2012, 08:29 PM
that's only because you live in CA. I likely wouldn't get that rate unless I actually lived in your state.

That would be awesome though, I could freakin pay my way through school... :mad:

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 08:30 PM
You have to live here for 1 year to get that rate, which is kinda BS, like taxes for 1 year is enough to compensate for going to college here. Oh wait, its California and they tax your colon when you take a ****, yea I guess it is fair

choneofakind
April 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM
ONU was second overall, engineering was in top 50. (http://www.onu.edu/node/21438) not too shabby.

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 08:35 PM
". The college is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology and ranked 38th among engineering schools with bachelor’s or master’s degree programs."

38th is nice I guess :lol:

gfloyd2002
April 30th, 2012, 08:38 PM
ONU ranked among midwest schools without graduate programs . . .

That is sort of like being the best handling Harley. Doesn't make you nimble. :p

choneofakind
April 30th, 2012, 08:39 PM
still better than Kent state, and that was my backup plan :thumbup:

the plan is grad school somewhere else while I have a job paying for it. If someone else isn't paying for it, I'm not going to grad school.

CZroe
April 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Way to exclude this part! Haven't been home all day to get my daily up

Last 28 Days
Jiggles (1,485)
choneofakind (930)
CZroe (346)

Pretty sure you just got molested
Nope. I was talking about what was relevant to the 400,000th post. I acknowledged that you were steam-rolling me, but not in the last day when the 400,000th post seems to have happened. :thumbup:

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Well derp on you! Alex named me the $400,000 whoreking

CZroe
April 30th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Well derp on you! Alex named me the $400,000 whoreking

And I graciously supported it:
... Not sure if that's a particularly good thing to admit to so... Jiggles? The honor is all yours!
It is decided: we all bow to Jiggles!

Jiggles
April 30th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Alright then, who needs a good disabled whore?

gfloyd2002
May 1st, 2012, 04:41 AM
Alright then, who needs a good disabled whore?

I prefer handicapable.