View Full Version : Whats up

sleepymike
December 4th, 2008, 07:22 PM
hey im new here, im mike, i'll be 21 tomorrow (fri 12/5), im a senior in college, and i got my 08 ninja and took the msf course in april, before that i had a little bit of experience on my moms 81 suzuki gs400, and a little bit on my dads 00 kawi ZR7, my bikes currenty put away for winter with a little over 4k miles on it, i cant wait for spring to come so i can get it back out and put in some more seat time, and heres a couple pics:
when i first got it:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/black02x/bike006.jpg

and with my DIY fender chop and rim tape:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/black02x/bike026.jpg

other than that the only thing that isnt stock is that i have blue bar ends, anyways, im glad to find another forum for 250 riders, and cant wait to see what some of you guys have done to your ninjas

kkim
December 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
:welcome:, Mike. Glad you found your way.

Bike looks great! What are you planning to do to it during your down time this winter?

sleepymike
December 4th, 2008, 09:03 PM
for now its just staying how it is, i kinda want to step up to a 600, but i'm probably going to hold off on that till after i graduate next december and get a real job, depending on how the cash flow is this summer i may look into getting an exhaust, but i don't think i'll be doing much more than that any time soon

kkim
December 4th, 2008, 09:08 PM
for now its just staying how it is, i kinda want to step up to a 600, but i'm probably going to hold off on that till after i graduate next december and get a real job, depending on how the cash flow is this summer i may look into getting an exhaust, but i don't think i'll be doing much more than that any time soon

That's cool. If you are happy with the bike, that's al that matters. Hope the weather turns better at least for a few days so you can get a few more days in of riding, perhaps?

btw, Happy Birthday, man!! :partytime10::party::partytime20::jumping30: :fullband:

Alex
December 4th, 2008, 10:09 PM
:welcome: Mike!