I have. No issues.

bad_bwoy007
May 15th, 2012, 07:37 AM
I have. No issues.

Thanks.

What about cli-maxridinggear.com ?

Reyno2ac
May 15th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I've shopped at Motorcyclecloseouts.com too, no issues here either.

Jiggles
May 15th, 2012, 09:15 AM
How about sportbiketrackgear.com

Vampyre
May 15th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks.

What about cli-maxridinggear.com ?

Never heard of this one, but I have also bought from sportbiketrackgear.com, and it was fine as well.

bad_bwoy007
May 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Never heard of this one, but I have also bought from sportbiketrackgear.com, and it was fine as well.

OK, Thanks.

I put in an order so I will find out how their service is shortly.

Trailerboy531
May 15th, 2012, 10:10 AM

:thumbup:

Reswob
May 15th, 2012, 01:43 PM
My only "issue" wiht motorcyclecloseouts is they won't ship to a different address than your billing add'y. Other than that no problem.

greenenvie
May 16th, 2012, 01:44 PM

This! :thumbup:

I find it hard to find somewhere that will beat their pricing and customer service. Though I have gone to my local Cycle Gear a time or two.

nst416
May 16th, 2012, 02:43 PM
My only "issue" wiht motorcyclecloseouts is they won't ship to a different address than your billing add'y. Other than that no problem.

I just ordered from them and they allowed me to ship to a different address other than from my billing. All they did was call me up to confirm the address for shipping and it's already on it's way here.

Dave313
June 12th, 2012, 09:14 AM
I happen to live/work close enough to actually go to the sportbiketrackgear.com storefront and I wanted to add a little story about the guys there.

Anyway, While I was there a couple weeks back, a guy came in with his wife and children. After being measured at the small end of the medium size, he tried on several helmets and wanted to buy a size "large" helmet because he thought it fit better. The salesman at SBTG saw that the helmet was way too big on the customers head and refused to sell the wrong size helmet to him. I felt very good about their service prior to witnessing this, and felt even better knowing that they were not in it just to make a sale but actually wanted to provide the right gear.

SafetyPaws
June 12th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I happen to live/work close enough to actually go to the sportbiketrackgear.com storefront and I wanted to add a little story about the guys there.

Anyway, While I was there a couple weeks back, a guy came in with his wife and children. After being measured at the small end of the medium size, he tried on several helmets and wanted to buy a size "large" helmet because he thought it fit better. The salesman at SBTG saw that the helmet was way too big on the customers head and refused to sell the wrong size helmet to him. I felt very good about their service prior to witnessing this, and felt even better knowing that they were not in it just to make a sale but actually wanted to provide the right gear.

Sheeeet...so do i! I was told about SBTG a while ago from a friend and i saw them at the international motorcycle show in jan. They were the only vendors who helped me out there, but didnt buy. As i was reviewing the gear whore rakings i found my self at a single digit only owning a >$100 helmet, wolverine boots, and a possibly a leather knock off jacket. I wear jeans and shorts. And i want to get close to ATGATT but how do i know that i wont be ripped off and **** like that. The story does help, but still. Im 2 years rider with NOOB gear.

I read the stickys for gear but as still being a newbie for the ATGATT i am not sure what i am looking for and for a reasonable amount of money. I thought these guys were in cali or something until i found out there was only one location. 20 miles or so away.

Any advice?

Dave313
June 13th, 2012, 09:20 AM
With a name like SafetyPaws you gotta gear up.

My advice is to check out SBTG.com or motorcyclegear.com and browse their extensive lists of gear. Get an idea of what you can afford or want to pay for the various pieces of gear and put the order in...or better yet ride to SBTG and buy it right there. You can gear up for a very reasonable cost. Pants seem to be the hard one to find for a low cost so I wear A* knee guards under my regular pants when I commute to work.

I own and recommend the following low cost gear:
Joe Rocket Atomic 3.0 jacket ($69 at motorcyclegear)
S&S moment of Truth mesh jacket ($79 at motorcycle gear)
A* reflex knee guards. ($30 at motorcycle gear)
Joe Rocket boots ($120 bought at a local motorcyle shop)
S&S moment of Truth mesh gloves ($20 at SBTG)
Scorpion EXO-1000 ($130 at SBTG)

x only performance
June 13th, 2012, 09:52 AM
i have used motorcyclecloseouts.com for my helmet, tinted shield, pants and a couple other things. very good experiance with them. i will defenatly be ordering them again.