View Full Version : Tweakmon AKA broken bone hater

tweakmon
December 7th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Hello. I am Tweakmon from the Kawiforums. Been a member there for almost 4 years. I live in LA.

I own a 2005 ZX-6R that is modified (around 130 HP) I use for street riding, and a 2008 250r that I race at Willow Springs in the Ninja Cup.

I am a master auto technician for 16+ years of my life, but I have changed careers and currently am a desktop administrator for a real estate company in Brentwood.

I will always help with technical questions, whether it be bikes or computers.

I dont ride street much anymore, other than to commute, because i seem to keep getting run down and end up breaking some bones and then I cant ride the track.

Hopefully we can keep the useless banter under control here.

have a good one.

kkim
December 7th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Welcome, Ross. Good to have you here.

I think you will find Alex does an excellent job of keeping an eye on those that stray and that most here are of a different mindset from which you are used to.

aloha
:)

Alex
December 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
:welcome: tweakmon!

VeX
December 7th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Greetings Tweakmon! :thumbup:

Ducati916Senna
December 8th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Yo

RaceBikeRentals
December 8th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Hey Ross, what happened to you in Nov? Making it out for the Jan round? Welcome, brother.

tweakmon
December 9th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Hey Rich.

I had a lot going on in Nov and just couldn't justify the cost for the final round.

I hope to be there in Jan.

By the way, how did you end up doing? Take 2nd?

RaceBikeRentals
December 9th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Hope to see you out there Ross.

I finished 4th, just .2 seconds behind 2nd and 3rd, and 4 seconds behind the winner. It was a fun race!

tweakmon
December 10th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Wow. .2 secs musta been a great race.

I actually meant in Ninja Cup final standings. Did you lock down 2nd for the season?

RaceBikeRentals
December 11th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Yeah, sure did. Getting closer to Totsubo towards the end of the season, so I'm hoping that my new suspension magic will get me at the pointy end next season.

BlueTyke
December 12th, 2008, 10:38 AM
welcome from Maryland!