Yes thanks for the invite Kkim, not to steal your thread :p

kkim
December 8th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Yes thanks for the invite Kkim, not to steal your thread :p
hey, start your own! :)

Bluevitz-RS
December 8th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Hello and welcome ! Would love to see a pic of your 250 Honda :clap2:

This is just before I put it away for the winter.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/BLUEVITZ/IMG_4202.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/BLUEVITZ/IMG_4233.jpg

Suey250
December 8th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Hey !! your doing that bolt with jack stand as the rear stand. I was thinking of doing that before I bought my rear stand, since it would only involve two bolts and my car jacks, but was scared I would drop my bike again. Glad to see it works for other people.

Throttle Rocket
December 8th, 2008, 07:55 PM
This is just before I put it away for the winter.

Sweeeet !!! One of the many bikes I wish the would have sold in this country .:canada:

Bluevitz-RS
December 8th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Hey !! your doing that bolt with jack stand as the rear stand. I was thinking of doing that before I bought my rear stand, since it would only involve two bolts and my car jacks, but was scared I would drop my bike again. Glad to see it works for other people.

It's really easy with two ppl. Just slide em under and tip the bike one way then the other and get the other person to click it up one notch at a time until the wheel is off the ground.

My front stand I made myself out of scraps I had lying around. I needed to get the front wheel off asap to change the rotors for safety inspection when I bought the bike. But it ended up about 1/16 shorter on one side, that really why I have the jack stands at the rear. Just for extra stability.

Bluevitz-RS
December 8th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Sweeeet !!! One of the many bikes I wish the would have sold in this country .:canada:

It's imported from Japan. They never did sell it here.