View Full Version : The ultimate douchebag.

oreX
May 18th, 2012, 08:45 AM
http://imgur.com/NTxJL.jpg

Xepher2792
May 18th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Park your bike on his car.

Alex
May 18th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Oh look! A car that still has all of its tire valves intact for the moment!

Reyno2ac
May 18th, 2012, 09:40 AM
So knock a mirror or two off the car...

Ninja1
May 18th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Someone should puncture 2 of his/her tires in order to make it a 2 wheel vehicle :D

The things people do ... :confused:

Stingray1000
May 18th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I'd put a big tire mark on the hood so he thinks someone tried to park in the right spot even though he didn't.....

alex.s
May 18th, 2012, 10:46 AM
i agree on Alex's assessment. car accidentally still has tire valves installed. remove promptly

xSean13
May 18th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Interesting vanity plate...I see he couldn't fit "douchey" inbetween be-now

dubojr1
May 18th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Where was this?

I work for our local hospital and I know our security guys would have ticketed and towed this vehicle.

GlassAnkles
May 18th, 2012, 12:17 PM
edit his license plate with masking tape and a sharpie - make it "BE-GAY"

thefly
May 18th, 2012, 12:22 PM
slip a couple tiny crayons under his windshield so when it's raining, he goes to use the windshield wipers they smear a rainbow.

Trailerboy531
May 18th, 2012, 12:33 PM
i agree on Alex's assessment. car accidentally still has tire valves installed. remove promptly

:rotflmao:

Also, am I the only one that sees the Viper in the background?!?

alex.s
May 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM
i saw it, and then proceeded to not care at all.

x only performance
May 20th, 2012, 11:17 PM

sure look like a vette to me

Trailerboy531
May 21st, 2012, 10:22 AM
Oh jesus.

I'm going to car lovers hell :(

massacremasses
May 21st, 2012, 10:39 AM
Oh jesus.

I'm going to car lovers hell :(

na they totally look the same...

Just kidding. Yes you are.

and yes take the air out of two of his tires and leave a not saying. " I notices you were in a parking spot for two wheeled vehicles, so I decided to help you accomplish that"

:lol:

cbdallas
May 21st, 2012, 10:50 AM
There's all sorts of fun, non-damaging things you could do to let the douche know how much you appreciate his / her consideration. Molases on the inside of the door handle, loosen all the tire valves, shoe polish on the glass, and the crayons-under-the-wipers is pure genius. Never lower yourself to the level of a criminal and damage a car.

NinjaBoyEddy
May 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM

lmfao!!
nice

cuz
May 21st, 2012, 11:11 AM
He or She must have use that spot to protect the car from a hit or scratched from others.

TnNinjaGirl
May 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM
I don't see a problem. Kudos to the guy/girl for having the balls to bend the rules.
Posted via Mobile Device

Trailerboy531
May 21st, 2012, 01:56 PM
I'd have wheelied and parked on his hood.

Thug lifeeee

Whiskey
May 21st, 2012, 02:11 PM
Piss on the driver's side door handle and into the vents below the windscreen, leaves the driver with a pissy hand & a car that smells of piss when he turns the A/C on

Malicious Logic
May 21st, 2012, 02:15 PM
The tire valve thing sounds interesting,though not sure what that accomplishes...oh no, has to make a stop at Auto zone to pickup more? Think I'm missing something....

Also good to know Tennessee schools teach that cars = motorcycles.

str8t six
May 21st, 2012, 02:31 PM
The tire valve thing sounds interesting,though not sure what that accomplishes...oh no, has to make a stop at Auto zone to pickup more? Think I'm missing something....

if you take out the valve stem, you have to take off the tires and put new ones in. i think :lol:

cuz
May 21st, 2012, 02:44 PM
All u have to do is unscrew the cap then use one of these http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Slime-4-way-tire-valve-tool/_/N-255s?itemIdentifier=487510

SC90
May 21st, 2012, 02:57 PM
HA! Have fun puncturing the tires since the new BMW now has run flats.

choneofakind
May 21st, 2012, 05:33 PM
1) open lock slot with paper clip
2) unzip pants
3) insert stream of whatever bodily fluid you want
4) repeat asap

Trailerboy531
May 21st, 2012, 07:19 PM
HA! Have fun puncturing the tires since the new BMW now has run flats.

A nice new BMW does indeed have run flats. This BMW, however, is early 2000's and therefore does not have run flats.

CZroe
May 21st, 2012, 07:42 PM
I would not have touched the tires but I might have left a note saying "You're lucky I or someone else didn't help you meet the two-wheeled vehicle qualification. Next time, stay out of our parking space."

folky15
May 21st, 2012, 08:10 PM
There's all sorts of fun, non-damaging things you could do to let the douche know how much you appreciate his / her consideration. Molases on the inside of the door handle, loosen all the tire valves, shoe polish on the glass, and the crayons-under-the-wipers is pure genius. Never lower yourself to the level of a criminal and damage a car.

+1
Congrats for posting the only not-stupid thing in this thread :thumbup:

Csmith9
May 21st, 2012, 08:12 PM
gather a large gang of people to lift the car and move it out of the stall. where it is placed doesn't really matter

alex.s
May 21st, 2012, 08:13 PM
A nice new BMW does indeed have run flats. This BMW, however, is early 2000's and therefore does not have run flats.

http://i.imgur.com/GbeyW.png

Hoodie Ninja
May 21st, 2012, 08:18 PM
So knock a mirror or two off the car...

x2...then he'll have to change his plate to "BE Gone"

Hoodie Ninja
May 21st, 2012, 08:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GbeyW.png

Take no offense from this trailerboy...It was just a perfect spot for a meme.
:happy40:

Liist
May 21st, 2012, 08:31 PM
What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

The pricks are on the inside.

Trailerboy531
May 21st, 2012, 08:39 PM
Well played alex.s well played....

miss_syn
May 22nd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Personally I would kill for some motorcycle parking here. Just because someone was lazy and used a motorcycle parking spot, probably because it was closer to the destination, doesn't mean they are entitled to go scott free.

Tickets, towing, and/or boot sounds fantastic.

I did notice some places I've traveled to had slots instead of full spaces for bikes.

315kid
May 23rd, 2012, 03:29 AM
I would have parked my bike close enough so when its on the kick stand its leaning on it the go inside

That way they have to wait for you

dubojr1
May 23rd, 2012, 04:56 AM
I would have parked my bike close enough so when its on the kick stand its leaning on it the go inside

That way they have to wait for you

Or just knock your bike over... :rolleyes:

315kid
May 23rd, 2012, 06:17 AM
Or just knock your bike over... :rolleyes:

Well if that happens you got there plate number so they would be nice and pay for it:D

dubojr1
May 23rd, 2012, 06:23 AM
That's hopeful but it would be very hard to prove the BMW driver was the one who did it in a court of law.

Personally I wouldn't risk it. :thumbup:

315kid
May 23rd, 2012, 06:28 AM
There has to be cameras but if you don't want to park in front of it just take the plates off if it as a trophy

skeyke
June 6th, 2012, 01:09 AM
If it me

1/ Look around to see anyone around .
2/ Flat the tires .
3/ Use ur key , start walk from the front to the end of the car . =))

Done one and will keep doing it !

skeyke
June 6th, 2012, 01:10 AM
or just park it front of it ! . The car expensive than our bike anyway =))

tac12345
June 6th, 2012, 01:36 AM
http://slimshady49.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/water-gun-original.jpg + http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bgU3c-ii958/T5zyWtpyNwI/AAAAAAAAGlM/YuCG6jWHywE/s1600/gtlmal.jpg

315kid
June 6th, 2012, 03:23 AM
^ or just get a thing of bologna it works just as good and it will leave sheet metal colored polka-dots

Racer x
June 6th, 2012, 03:39 AM
People that drive cars like that often feel entitled to do what ever they want. They bought the car because they want to feel better than others. Vandalisim is not good karma. I am a euro car tech and have worked on Mercedes BMW and Porsche for over 25 years. Believe me he will get his. These people are pethetic. They look down on me for NOT owning one of these pieces of crap . But can't afford to fix there car.

315kid
June 6th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Probably has VD or ED

Racer x
June 6th, 2012, 03:54 AM
VD plus ADHD with a CD and HD DVD in a BMW

gfloyd2002
June 6th, 2012, 04:04 AM
http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/epic-win-photos-it-said-motorcyle-parking.jpg

gfloyd2002
June 6th, 2012, 04:16 AM
People that drive cars like that often feel entitled to do what ever they want. They bought the car because they want to feel better than others. Vandalisim is not good karma. I am a euro car tech and have worked on Mercedes BMW and Porsche for over 25 years. Believe me he will get his. These people are pethetic. They look down on me for NOT owning one of these pieces of crap . But can't afford to fix there car.

Hey, I've owned BMWs for years! Bought for handling and driver-focus, and never once acted like a douche (squealing through corners or shooting past traffic with a giant grin isn't douchebaggery, right? Same sort of fun as on a motorcycle, just with extra wheels :D), parked in handicapped or motorcycle spot or took service techs for granted. In fact, I have sort of an awe for anyone who can work on a German car. I can wrench my Ford Explorer and my ninjette, but the electronics on my BMWs have always made me feel like a complete idiot. And Porsches make BMWs looks simple. Hats off to you, sir!

315kid
June 6th, 2012, 04:25 AM
VD plus ADHD with a CD and HD DVD in a BMW

Don't forget HDMI

skeyke
June 6th, 2012, 04:33 AM
http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/epic-win-photos-it-said-motorcyle-parking.jpg

I would buy a beer , sit somewhere nearby and chilling till the end of the day =))

Racer x
June 6th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Hey, I've owned BMWs for years! Bought for handling and driver-focus, and never once acted like a douche (squealing through corners or shooting past traffic with a giant grin isn't douchebaggery, right? Same sort of fun as on a motorcycle, just with extra wheels :D), parked in handicapped or motorcycle spot or took service techs for granted. In fact, I have sort of an awe for anyone who can work on a German car. I can wrench my Ford Explorer and my ninjette, but the electronics on my BMWs have always made me feel like a complete idiot. And Porsches make BMWs looks simple. Hats off to you, sir!

There are exceptions to every rule and stereotype. Very few people use the cars to there potential.
I was driving a Porsche 930 customer home one morning in the rain. He said he ad never gone over 100 mph. As he said this we were going into an exit ramp. The car was an early eighties 930 turbo that he had us modifie . I stomped the gas and the car lurched from about sixty to well over 100 mph . I then touched the brakes and went around the exit at the posted speed. When I look over at him I said"now you have" . He was pale as a ghost. Haha .

SC90
June 6th, 2012, 05:46 AM
HAHA! I drive a new Mercedes E-Class AMG as a daily and boy, when I floor that sucker with my friends in the car, all I hear is O $*!&. lol

bdavison
June 6th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Im with the "remove the tire valves"...those little tools work great. It doesn't damage the car, however creates a huge hassle for the owner, because you can't simply put air back in the tires, it just comes back out without the valves in there...

I just tape the valves to the back passenger side rim.....that way dingbat finds them at the last possible moment further enhancing his education.

bdavison
June 6th, 2012, 07:57 AM
http://slimshady49.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/water-gun-original.jpg + http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bgU3c-ii958/T5zyWtpyNwI/AAAAAAAAGlM/YuCG6jWHywE/s1600/gtlmal.jpg

That's wrong on so many levels, but OH SO FUNNY.....
People in starbucks are looking at me, as I roll on floor laughing.

dubojr1
June 6th, 2012, 07:59 AM
And if this guy/gal parked there in the first place, would they even figure out why the retaliation was done?

315kid
June 6th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Or steal the emblems off his/her car then sell them on ebay

massacremasses
June 6th, 2012, 08:19 AM

what does this even do.

Racer x
June 6th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Eat through the paint and sink into the metal . Repairing brake fluid damage is hard. The paint wants to fisheye.

folky15
June 6th, 2012, 10:04 AM
If it me

1/ Look around to see anyone around .
2/ Flat the tires .
3/ Use ur key , start walk from the front to the end of the car . =))

Done one and will keep doing it !

Congrats, you're a F&^#ing moron :thumbup:

massacremasses
June 6th, 2012, 10:55 AM
oh, well damn thats to harsh.

I would never do damage to someones car. letting the air out and stealing their valve stems. Yes, an inconvenience and a good lesson. Ruining their paint and causing hundreds or thousands of dollars in damage is way too far. not cool

1994juggernaut
June 6th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I was coming back from school and there is motorcycle parking in the Vons on my route home where I stopped to pick up a soda, well someone was parked in the MC spot so I parked behind her car and waited there for 25 minutes or so. Then after she finished shopping I waited another hour as she stood there fuming all the while I was keeping watch to make sure she didn't touch my bike.

massacremasses
June 6th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I was coming back from school and there is motorcycle parking in the Vons on my route home where I stopped to pick up a soda, well someone was parked in the MC spot so I parked behind her car and waited there for 25 minutes or so. Then after she finished shopping I waited another hour as she stood there fuming all the while I was keeping watch to make sure she didn't touch my bike.

she probably didnt know she could just put the clutch in and roll it out of the way... :lol:

Unless your SM has the handle bar lock. Mine does not.

1994juggernaut
June 6th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Its got the steering lock. :cool:

massacremasses
June 6th, 2012, 10:04 PM
NICE. Mine doesnt :( so im even more sketched out parking it somewhere where I cant see it.

akima
June 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM
NICE. Mine doesnt :( so im even more sketched out parking it somewhere where I cant see it.

You could buy a bicycle chain and use it to lock the forks to the frame when the forks are turned as far in one direction as they can go. Get a chain that is short enough that you can't move turn the wheel after it's secured in place. It would probably be difficult/inconvenient/time-consuming to get a saw in close enough to cut through it. You'd probably need to put your treat-pouch back on in order to store the chain.

dubojr1
June 7th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I love public records!

massacremasses
June 7th, 2012, 10:51 AM
You could buy a bicycle chain and use it to lock the forks to the frame when the forks are turned as far in one direction as they can go. Get a chain that is short enough that you can't move turn the wheel after it's secured in place. It would probably be difficult/inconvenient/time-consuming to get a saw in close enough to cut through it. You'd probably need to put your treat-pouch back on in order to store the chain.

I love the fact that you call it a treat bag... It makes me lol everytime I read it...

This doesnt help in like big parking lots though. But parking lots are where motorcycle thieves thrive.

Honestly id kind of like to set up a dummy bike and be on a roof with a .22 with a good scope and just pop people in the leg that try to steal it. Maybe multiple times. Like leave a note on the bike that says "by attempting to steal this bike you agree to be shot at and possibly injures and or killed"

then when I go to jail I can say "THEY AGREED TO THE TERMS!"

that is my dream.

/rant

dubojr1
June 7th, 2012, 11:02 AM
I love the fact that you call it a treat bag... It makes me lol everytime I read it...

This doesnt help in like big parking lots though. But parking lots are where motorcycle thieves thrive.

Honestly id kind of like to set up a dummy bike and be on a roof with a .22 with a good scope and just pop people in the leg that try to steal it. Maybe multiple times. Like leave a note on the bike that says "by attempting to steal this bike you agree to be shot at and possibly injures and or killed"

then when I go to jail I can say "THEY AGREED TO THE TERMS!"

that is my dream.

/rant

ok.... I actually enjoyed that bit. :thumbup:

massacremasses
June 7th, 2012, 01:18 PM
ok.... I actually enjoyed that bit. :thumbup:

:)

315kid
June 7th, 2012, 03:20 PM
The already have bait car why not make a shoe called bait bike I would watch it

TnNinjaGirl
June 7th, 2012, 03:27 PM
oh, well damn thats to harsh.

I would never do damage to someones car. letting the air out and stealing their valve stems. Yes, an inconvenience and a good lesson. Ruining their paint and causing hundreds or thousands of dollars in damage is way too far. not cool

No, you are right... obviously this person isn't human and may not have an emergency going on when they get to their car. "Sorry hon, I know you are dying of cancer and I only have 30 minutes to get to you, but someone let the air out of my tires and I won't be able to make it. Just wanted to say I love you...."

I drive an M3 and I can assure you that most of you guys are much more mean to me than I am to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

massacremasses
June 7th, 2012, 03:34 PM
maybe theyll stop being a douche and parking in motorcycle parking then... thats a damn good lesson. lulz.

but that would be sad too. :(

CZroe
June 8th, 2012, 05:53 PM
No, you are right... obviously this person isn't human and may not have an emergency going on when they get to their car. "Sorry hon, I know you are dying of cancer and I only have 30 minutes to get to you, but someone let the air out of my tires and I won't be able to make it. Just wanted to say I love you...."

I drive an M3 and I can assure you that most of you guys are much more mean to me than I am to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

"Sorry, hon. I know you are dying of cancer and I knew the only way I had enough time to get you your requested last meal before they pulled the plug was if I parked illegally for a couple minutes to run inside. Unfortunately someone who assumed I was being selfish retaliated by letting the air out of my tires and now I won't be able to make it on time. I just wanted to say that I love you and you are probably better off in a place without these unsympathetic and self-righteous jerks."

FTFY. :)

TnNinjaGirl
June 8th, 2012, 06:21 PM
^ awesome. Now who's the douchebag, douchebags. Hehe
Posted via Mobile Device

Jiggles
June 8th, 2012, 06:28 PM
"Sorry, hon. I know you are dying of cancer and I knew the only way I had enough time to get you your requested last meal before they pulled the plug was if I parked illegally for a couple minutes to run inside. Unfortunately someone who assumed I was being selfish retaliated by letting the air out of my tires and now I won't be able to make it on time. I just wanted to say that I love you and you are probably better off in a place without these unsympathetic and self-righteous jerks."

That's what you get asshole!

oreX
June 8th, 2012, 06:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5Z1GC.jpg

xSean13
June 8th, 2012, 06:33 PM
^^
Lots of emergencies, dang.

lgk
June 8th, 2012, 06:55 PM
just leave a nice note on the car, and usually they get the message.

galaxysc
June 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM
sure look like a vette to me

It is a vette, not a viper at all!

CZroe
June 8th, 2012, 08:14 PM
"Sorry, hon. I know that they are keeping you alive in excruciating pain as you are dying of cancer so that I could fulfill your last request of a cold drink so I tried to save time by parking illegally for a couple minutes to run inside. Unfortunately someone who assumed I was being selfish retaliated by letting the air out of my tires and now I won't be able to make it back in a reasonable amount of time. If they haven't pulled the plug already, I just wanted to say that I love you and you are probably better off in a place without these unsympathetic and self-righteous jerks."

Enhanced! FTFM