View Full Version : Its official! The Ninja 250 (blue only) is the fastest production bike ever!

TheDuck
December 8th, 2008, 01:05 PM
I was out riding with some friends last night, it was really dark in this part of town. They suddenly all gunned it and took off like rockets leaving me FAAAAAAAAAAR behind, but my friend on hix ZX-14 was FAAAAAAAAAAAR ahead of everyone else. They had no idea where we were going, so as I went up and over the hill ahead, I found them on the other side all slowed down waiting for me to catch up. I pass them at a speed-limit tolerable speed.

What I didn't see at that point was the cop that came over the hill in the distance behind me...

I came to a light, signalled to make a right, and stopped. The cop rocketed passed all the other guys at this point and I then proceeded to make a right.. with the cop right behind me. The car was black and I thought his headlights were at least 2 of my friends.

I go about 2-3 blocks and turn into the local restaurant we were going to visit. I get off the bike, and I was expecting to see the guys parking behind me. What I find is a police officer getting out of his black crown vic instead!

All my friends had all vanished! Figures....

First off, I must say, most police officers are paid way too little to put their lives in danger as they do, and this cop is no exception. He was really nice to me, and proceeded to tell me that I was going faster than everyone else and wanted to know why. (At this point I see my friends riding into a gas station/car wash a block away watching us, the police officer pointed them out, too.)

I am not one to rat out my friends, but I did have to ask him if he was certain it was ME who was doing these insane speeds. I got a bit of a hard-headed "YES" for an answer. So I had to point out that I was only riding a 250! The subject QUICKLY changed to me not stopping for the light, I had, I knew for a fact I had! I remember stopping (which my friends NEVER do) and knowing I would have been teased for it. I said this, and then the subject then changed to THEY didn't stop for the light. Well, he can't give me a ticket for what THEY did. So he said he clocked me at 42 in a 35. I can believe that, but... big deal. He never did ask to see my papers, and he never even turned on his lights or siren. Just told me to have a good night, and be more careful. Because I am a mindful person I thanked him for his time and he left.

So the way I put it together, when I passed everyone that slowed down after the hill (including the 200mph capable ZX-14 which was in the far lead the whole time), he couldn't see that from where he was at, which makes my blue 250 the FASTEST PRODUCTION BIKE EVER! :thumbup:

All the guys laughed about that the rest of the night... fastest bike! :D

Alex
December 8th, 2008, 01:10 PM
:flame: Sounds about right, you were flying! :runaway:

kkim
December 8th, 2008, 01:14 PM
:lol: good story.

if your bike were green, there's no way you could have smooth talked your way out of that.

TheDuck
December 8th, 2008, 01:38 PM

if your bike were green, there's no way you could have smooth talked your way out of that.

Lol, I didn't even do anything serious. No smooth-talking required. I just had facts in order. :)

Alex
December 8th, 2008, 01:39 PM
I just had facts in order. :)

When I get pulled over, if it comes down to the facts, I usually get the ticket. :eek: Darned lack of speed management and LEO detection skills.... :D

TheDuck
December 8th, 2008, 01:54 PM
If I didn't pass everyone, my friend of the ZX-14 up front probably would have gotten jacked-up for sure.

HKr1
December 8th, 2008, 02:04 PM
If I didn't pass everyone, my friend of the ZX-14 up front probably would have gotten jacked-up for sure.

You saved everybody a ticket! Nice job :thumbup:

Ducati916Senna
December 8th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Good story. The other day I had a county sheriff ask me like three times if I was trying to outrun him. After the third time of saying "Do you think I'd try to outrun you on a 250", I think it finally sank in. I was on a test ride with my wife's bike and doing 90 in a 45. Luckily it took him four miles to catch up to me and he didn't get a radar on me. :D

TheDuck
December 8th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Good story. The other day I had a county sheriff ask me like three times if I was trying to outrun him. After the third time of saying "Do you think I'd try to outrun you on a 250", I think it finally sank in. I was on a test ride with my wife's bike and doing 90 in a 45. Luckily it took him four miles to catch up to me and he didn't get a radar on me. :D

This cop insisted that about me too... said something about us running... He was so far behind us though from when he claimed to have clocked us that I don't think he would have caught us if we turned somewhere after the hill. But clearly we DIDNT!

Kolya1981
December 9th, 2008, 08:37 PM

That is because the green 250 IS ACTUALLY the fastest production bike ever made! :thumbup:

Alex
December 9th, 2008, 08:40 PM
That is because the bright red 250 IS ACTUALLY the fastest production bike ever made! :thumbup:

Fixed. :outlaw4:

Kolya1981
December 10th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Fixed. :outlaw4:

If that's what the voices in your head tell you... :crazyloco:

kkim
December 10th, 2008, 09:15 PM
If that's what the voices in your head tell you... :crazyloco:

now, now... be nice! :nono: You need to give owners of non green bikes hope! :amen:

the poor souls are already dealing from a disadvantage with their bike color choice... it's not their fault their bikes are slower. You must learn compassion. :o

vonbeezy
December 10th, 2008, 10:46 PM
i love how the smileys get overused on this forum :D :drum: :) :thumbup:

seriously, i do.

kkim
December 10th, 2008, 10:50 PM
i love how the smileys get overused on this forum :D :drum: :) :thumbup:

seriously, i do.

you've got Alex to thank for that... awesome assortment for every occasion. :happy30:

Alex
December 10th, 2008, 11:03 PM
awwww...... :grouphug: :yo: :partytime20: :jumping10:

workdaddy
December 11th, 2008, 06:10 AM
WOW
http://smilies.vidahost.com/games/diablo/diablo_ani_fire.gif

SO I guess the Green is the fastest, Blue is the sexiest, red atracts the popo, and black is just plain steller.... I chose black its like drive a stealth bommer at night only not as fast.. it is only a 2fitty:thumbup:

Kolya1981
December 16th, 2008, 09:53 PM
now, now... be nice! :nono: You need to give owners of non green bikes hope! :amen:

the poor souls are already dealing from a disadvantage with their bike color choice... it's not their fault their bikes are slower. You must learn compassion. :o

Hahaha LOL, OK I will try to be nice! :evil:

I do have to say, I have never been on a forum with this many smiles. It has spoiled me. I feel lost when I am on other forums with inferior smiley selection now! :goodjobsign:

NJD022588
December 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
:mullet: :moony: :preggers:

And you can just add them to posts and they dont even have to make sense! Go Blue! :outlaw1: :tongue1: